X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And from AUSTRALIA........

Senator Ian McDonald uses Hitler in addressing Parliament

He is angry that the media and the public are harrassing politicians about all the perks they get that no one else gets. Like free gold pass travel and such.

http://www.news.com.au/national/poli...399c7b93b765dd

[quote]
    "It always gets an energetic response from a small section of the community — a small section who complain a lot, but never offer themselves for election to parliament because they have never had the energy, the dedication and the commitment to do the hard yards and get elected in the first place, and to then do that work for something less than $50 an hour for all hours of the day and night, often at least six days a week, often for up to 48 weeks a year, in a job where there is no privacy, no down time,” he said.

If you govern by what is popular instead of what is right, I fear for the future of this country,” he said.

“If we are to follow the populist approach, why bother with at all?

“Perhaps Hitler and Stalin or Idi Amin had the right idea: do not bother about a parliament and you do not have to bother about those pesky parliamentarians at all.”

Just wow.... Someone is on cranky pills.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Why bring up Hillary all the time? No one cares about that any more? I asked if there was anyone better then Trump on the Republican side, and you didn't answer that? Surely there was someone better.
      The point I am making is that instead of carrying on like spoiled children who have been told they can't have candy for dinner, the folks on the left would do better to hold the Democratic party accountable for their loss, which I admit is of staggering proportions from their point of view. One SCOTUS pick guaranteed, other liberal justices elderly, and both houses of Congress in Republican hands. 2016 was an unmitigated disaster for the left.

Trump was a very weak candidate, and a run by Sanders, or many other Democrats could have won the election. But the leadership of the party chose to bend over backwards to ensure that Hillary was their candidate. In plain English, the DNC screwed up royally with this decision, and it cost them, big time.

Even today, months after the fact, the Dems are in denial about why they lost. They just can't admit to themselves that their choice of a candidate was a big mistake.

Rather than whining like spoiled children, those on the left ought to be busy turning out the leadership of the national Democratic party and replacing it with folks who can do a better job in 2020. Or 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        She wasn't, but she's infinitely better than #45 (who will soon find his approval ratings below zero).

Because it's Hillary's fault, and Obama's, and Bernie's ... that Trump is such an incompetent fool.
        In your opinion. Many others thought otherwise, which is why Trump won. Also, see my response to SR. The Democrats have no one but themselves to blame for this.

Money makes the world go round.
        Just ask The Fox (DeVos).
        I think you and most others are missing the reason that folks like myself support Devos. Yes, she has weaknesses, but the fact that she wants to break the chokehold big education unions have on education in large urban areas is more than enough to offset her weaknesses. I live in a state which is a liberal's wet dream, and I see first hand, at close range the effects powerful unions have on urban schools. DeVos wants to give the parents of children in those types of districts an alternative.

Do some looking around on my discussions with Artood2 about this, I've described the situation here often enough. One of our local urban districts can boast of 2 things. Per student spending of over $20K/Year, among the most expensive in the country, which buys us a graduation rate of around 45% on a good year. This district has been among the most expensive and worst performing districts in the entire country for DECADES. The only people making out are the teachers & their unions. This is the same reason that Scott Walker decertified the public employee unions in Wisconsin a few years back, and then survived a recall election pushed by that state's unions.

Individually, most teachers are dedicated, caring people who honestly try their best and really want their students to thrive. But as a whole, as represented by their unions, they are greed personified.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          No i am saying that just cause THEY may be innocent of doing it themselves, does not mean that they are not punished when the law comes down.
          I see, the law trumps all.
          Just remember, you are talking about -innocent children- right now, and you are fine with them being punished.
          How's about this analogy instead.
          How about, no?
          Your -house- is still an expensive toy, it's not your life.
          Your home is moved into while you are stationed overseas on a long work trip by a bunch of squatters. In many states (and other countries) as long as THEY didn't break in, you have one HELL OF A TIME kicking them out, and if they are there LONG ENOUGH without you knowing, or trying to remove the, in SOME jurisdiction's, congrats THEY now can become the home owner.

Your personal space is not your country, so this is so bad as to not -DESERVE- comment.
          Try that the squatters were cleaning your house, making your food, doing the jobs that you don't want to do and calling you boss -WHILE- you are living in your house.
          **** your false equivalence, cause it is so wrong as to be a JOKE.
          You want a job, go work in a sweatshop, It's a job, right?
          This is how some of us see these illegal aliens in the US, like Squatters "in our house".. WE are just trying to boot them out, like most people would if they found a squatter in their own home..
          I don't give a TOSS how "some of us butthurt ignoramus's see them", They do the jobs YOUR snowflakes don't want to do, or won't do for the return.
          But sure, get rid of all the immigrants who do your **** jobs for less than you will accept, in jobs that "good 'murricans" won't accept.
          Oh, and just for ****s and giggles, TRY doing one of their jobs and supporting anything beyond yourself. Go pick a field of fruit, or stack a shelf, for 4-6 bucks an hour because that's what they are paid.

Where did i complain about abortion in this immigration debate??
          All the time. If someone is not a 'murican, they have no rights, They were born in Mexico, so they have no rights, why should anyone think that you care about -unborn- people?
          As an aside, it's more accurate than caring about your house........
          Cause birthright citizenship IS SEEN as being actually birthed in a hospital IN THAT AREA, not just being conceived..
          Unborn people have NO RIGHTS AT ALL according to the constitution, why do you give them rights?
          I -warned- you not to go down the legal path, but you want to.
          If a conceived person at any stage has human rights, then they also get your protections, and as you folks have no clue what a foetus becomes a human, then you have to protect the conceived.
          Or is your definition.............. flexible?
          The left whines about the GUNS, the EVIL GUNS.. Not about the GANG culture, the lack of discipline and respect in say the black community, or how wrong it is that ;another family is without XYZ' member..
          Oh BULL**** they don't, they try to correct gang culture all the time, even in the non black community.
          Culture like bikers who are predominantly white, carry guns and move drugs.
          I don't want gang culture -period-

Is Mexico a war torn country? Not to my knowledge.
          Is Brazil, columbia, Venezuala, Uraguy, paraguy or any of the other Central or south American nations?
          THEN HOW are you saying "we can't send them back'??
          Have you been using their products?

Where to me, if they are illegally here, they shouldn't be aLLOWED to serve in the military.. Especially since i can't see HOW THEY CAN ever get any sort of security clearance done..
          [/quote]
          I think that says everything.
          They are the wrong kind of potential dead body.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            In your opinion. Many others thought otherwise, which is why Trump won. Also, see my response to SR. The Democrats have no one but themselves to blame for this.
            Trump won due to what now?
            He's so fake these days it's not even funny.
            I think you and most others are missing the reason that folks like myself support Devos. Yes, she has weaknesses, but the fact that she wants to break the chokehold big education unions have on education in large urban areas is more than enough to offset her weaknesses. I live in a state which is a liberal's wet dream, and I see first hand, at close range the effects powerful unions have on urban schools. DeVos wants to give the parents of children in those types of districts an alternative.
            No, we know, you are an ignorant man who's last dealings with the education community was close to 50 years ago. You just "listen" to the bad stuff and project onto it.
            Do some looking around on my discussions with Artood2 about this, I've described the situation here often enough.
            Yep, you describe your ignorance.
            One of our local urban districts can boast of 2 things. Per student spending of over $20K/Year, among the most expensive in the country, which buys us a graduation rate of around 45% on a good year. This district has been among the most expensive and worst performing districts in the entire country for DECADES.
            Yes, you have thousands of districts, and your example is representative of ALL of them..........
            Can I borrow your bong??

The only people making out are the teachers & their unions. This is the same reason that Scott Walker decertified the public employee unions in Wisconsin a few years back, and then survived a recall election pushed by that state's unions.
            That's like saying Obama was the worst, but the people voted him in twice. Guess walkers fans were as stupid as Obama fans?
            Individually, most teachers are dedicated, caring people who honestly try their best and really want their students to thrive. But as a whole, as represented by their unions, they are greed personified.
            You do realise how stupid that not only sounds, but is?
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              Trump won due to what now?
              He's so fake these days it's not even funny.
              How do we go about selecting a President again? Oh, yeah, we have elections. And enough of our citizens thought that Trump would be a better choice than Hillary. And don't even start with the EC nonsense, that is the system we have, both candidates knew it going in. Although you could learn something from the states that surprised folks by going red, rather than being safe for Democrats, the "blue wall" so to speak. These are states filled with people who have not done well under the existing setup. Given 20/20 hindsight, It's no surprise they went red, considering Trump's message on trade & illegal immigration. Maybe the Democrats ought to be paying more attention to folks like that, as opposed to the liberal elites in their enclaves on the coasts.

No, we know, you are an ignorant man who's last dealings with the education community was close to 50 years ago. You just "listen" to the bad stuff and project onto it.
              Ah, personal insults. The last refuge.

Thing is, that contact with the public education system did teach me to read and to evaluate what I'm reading with my own mind, rather than being told what to think as they do these days. And I can read decades worth of examples of continued union greed and excess, while their results get worse and worse. It's not hard to figure out where the problem is.

Yes, you have thousands of districts, and your example is representative of ALL of them..........
              Can I borrow your bong??
              Quite right. Many of the districts in this state are excellent. They aren't the problem that needs solving. They aren't hamstrung by their unions. So DeVos is not a factor with them.
              That might not make sense, until you realize that the rules for the big urban districts are different than those for the rest of the state. With the exception of the big 5 cities, districts must put their budgets before the (mostly red) electorate, which keeps a lid on the unions' demands. However, the big five urban areas do not. Their budgets are approved by the city governments, which are overwhelmingly Democratic. And the Democrats depend very heavily on edu. unions for campaign financing, and reward those contributions with generous contracts. A nice little symbiotic relationship.

And no, you can't borrow my bong because I don't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                I'm well aware it's a misdemeanor....however...a misdemeanor is still a crime is it not?

but given that it's a minor crime in the grand scheme of things....why do you think the punishment is to merely be sent back to country of origin with the possibility of being let back in eventually after applying LEGALLY provided one did not commit more serious crimes while committing this misdemeanor offense of entering and staying illegally rather than the incarceration (at the very least) that I'd be clamoring for if it was a more serious crime?

Maybe you see it as a simple issue, but most people on your side of the aisle seem to see it as one of the deadly seven sins worthy of automatic death. At least that's the impression I get from people like Bannon and the messiah and their worshipers.

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                A crime is a crime, period. If you let a minor crime slide, then it's just a short slippery slope to some human rights lawyer arguing that more serious crimes should be given the same treatment.

Similar things have already happened, just look at how long it took the UK to get rid of Al Hamza (or whatever his name was) because some smartarse argued it was against his human rights to extradite him to a country where torture is mainstream, regardless of what crimes he'd committed here.

The issue in question isn't those who decided to break the law but those who were brought over through no fault of their own. Is it justice to punish them or is it a miscarriage of justice? If it were a felony, I'm sure Bush or Obama would have used their power to pardon.

The point I am making is that instead of carrying on like spoiled children who have been told they can't have candy for dinner, the folks on the left would do better to hold the Democratic party accountable for their loss, which I admit is of staggering proportions from their point of view. One SCOTUS pick guaranteed, other liberal justices elderly, and both houses of Congress in Republican hands. 2016 was an unmitigated disaster for the left.

I wish you would have told republicans that back in 2008...

Trump was a very weak candidate, and a run by Sanders, or many other Democrats could have won the election. But the leadership of the party chose to bend over backwards to ensure that Hillary was their candidate. In plain English, the DNC screwed up royally with this decision, and it cost them, big time.

Even today, months after the fact, the Dems are in denial about why they lost. They just can't admit to themselves that their choice of a candidate was a big mistake.

Rather than whining like spoiled children, those on the left ought to be busy turning out the leadership of the national Democratic party and replacing it with folks who can do a better job in 2020. Or 2024.
                I think Trump was a long way coming. Hillary was a bad candidate all around when it came to it. But what I really think is that did the DNC in wasn't some sort of cabal deal whatnot. It was their social justice wing that did them in. They wanted woman and they keep running on that notion. Until they realize that they have to also cater to the more moderate factions as well as independents, they'll be able to use the demographics in their favor.

Frankly, Trump did more to rally the Hispanic and Black vote more than Hillary could ever hope to do, but not enough went out to vote in November. Hispanic and Black men (and women as well) don't care about the plight of white female feminists. I wonder what would have happened had Biden been able to run...

Do some looking around on my discussions with Artood2 about this, I've described the situation here often enough. One of our local urban districts can boast of 2 things. Per student spending of over $20K/Year, among the most expensive in the country, which buys us a graduation rate of around 45% on a good year. This district has been among the most expensive and worst performing districts in the entire country for DECADES. The only people making out are the teachers & their unions. This is the same reason that Scott Walker decertified the public employee unions in Wisconsin a few years back, and then survived a recall election pushed by that state's unions.

And many times we have all pointed out that your experience is the exception, not the rule.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Quite right. Many of the districts in this state are excellent. They aren't the problem that needs solving. They aren't hamstrung by their unions. So DeVos is not a factor with them.
                  That might not make sense, until you realize that the rules for the big urban districts are different than those for the rest of the state. With the exception of the big 5 cities, districts must put their budgets before the (mostly red) electorate, which keeps a lid on the unions' demands. However, the big five urban areas do not. Their budgets are approved by the city governments, which are overwhelmingly Democratic. And the Democrats depend very heavily on edu. unions for campaign financing, and reward those contributions with generous contracts. A nice little symbiotic relationship.

And no, you can't borrow my bong because I don't have one.

This is where I really have to disagree with you more along constitutional grounds. Devos should not have any say in the matter. That's federal overreach. But the greater issue is that in every way Devos is about as right for the Department of Education as Snowden is for the Department of Defense. The only qualifying feature you seem to put out there is her desire to end all, not some, all unions no matter what the states want. So much for states' rights.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

This is where I really have to disagree with you more along constitutional grounds. Devos should not have any say in the matter. That's federal overreach. But the greater issue is that in every way Devos is about as right for the Department of Education as Snowden is for the Department of Defense. The only qualifying feature you seem to put out there is her desire to end all, not some, all unions no matter what the states want. So much for states' rights.
                    If you're making the argument that education is a state right/responsibility, you're right. But that's already been blown to hell by the very existence of a federal education dept, as well as federal funding of various school related items.
                    If it is a state issue, let it be one, the feds should stay out of it altogether. I'd be good with that. But federal dollars come with attached purse strings. If you want to revert back to state / local level, you have to take the feds out of the funding side too.

Comment

And I find it remarkably funny how you seem to care so much what the Dems do. If they are as weak or lame as you say, what are you so afraid of?

I think you and most others are missing the reason that folks like myself support Devos. Yes, she has weaknesses, but the fact that she wants to break the chokehold big education unions have on education in large urban areas is more than enough to offset her weaknesses.
                      The problem with your union-blah-blah is the following --> EDUCATION IS ABOUT CHILDREN AND THEIR FUTURE!!

You see union and your brain becomes the bull which sees the red flag -- even though cows don't see color.

DeVos has no educational experience. She has never set one foot in a regular school, nor have her children. She comes from a family rooted in anti-anything that isn't white and supreme.

The woman is menace for the educational system.

I see, the law trumps all.
                      Trump is above the law... Oh wait, not that kind of trumps.

Unborn people have NO RIGHTS AT ALL according to the constitution, why do you give them rights?
                      If a conceived person at any stage has human rights, then they also get your protections, and as you folks have no clue what a foetus becomes a human, then you have to protect the conceived.
                      But, but, but, but... LIFE STARTS AT CONCEPTION!!

BAM, a pro-lifer just told all the mexicans to come across the wall and make babies on American soil. No idea, how they are going to proof conception in the US, but there's gotta be a way, right.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And I find it remarkably funny how you seem to care so much what the Dems do. If they are as weak or lame as you say, what are you so afraid of?
                        I'm not afraid. But evaluating a situation from your enemy's perspective is often useful. Just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I can't look at it from their viewpoint.

The problem with your union-blah-blah is the following --> EDUCATION IS ABOUT CHILDREN AND THEIR FUTURE!!

You see union and your brain becomes the bull which sees the red flag -- even though cows don't see color.
                        Did you not understand that I'm saying that it is the unions who are destroying the system that is supposed to educate the children for their own benefit?

Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
                        But, but, but, but... LIFE STARTS AT CONCEPTION!!

BAM, a pro-lifer just told all the mexicans to come across the wall and make babies on American soil. No idea, how they are going to proof conception in the US, but there's gotta be a way, right.

Sorry, dear, that's not me. That quotation goes to https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...1#post14555958

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                          unlike your president who cares more about profits over country?
                          SO how was his immigration hold caring more about profits than the country?
                          His EO on getting INS to actually DO THEIR JOB in rounding up illegal aliens?
                          Or his desire to restructuring a lot of the red tape so its EASIER for companies to stay here and bring in good jobs?

You say that, but what of "The son will not bear the punishment for the father's iniquity"? You are effectively advocating that children should be directly punished for the sins of the father. After all, is this not a "Christian" country? So is the US not bound by God's law? Or is it a Christian country that only gives lip service?
                          We are a country of laws before we are a country of the bible..

Your analogy falls apart in one area. The issue at hand isn't property or a house. The issue at hand is the lack of documentation. That's essentially comparing apples to oranges. A law giving those kids (Many who are adults by now) residency (with or without citizenship) would not be rewarding law breakers, but giving these people who, as you said, "might be" innocent freedom from their parent's "wrong doing".
                          How is it NOT rewarding their being illegally here though, to "let them stay and gain residency", when we STILL HAVE MILLIONS of people who are doing it RIGHT who are not in the country (cause doing it right means waiting for proper papers)??

Are you implying that they enjoy that?
                          Since they don't seem to ever condemn it, who knows..

Just a note, it's a misdemeanor. So all of this hoopla over a misdemeanor.
                          It's only a misdemeanor for those who have not already been deported.. AND since many are repeat deportees that kicks them up to felony level. Additionally since to get work they either
                          A) use fake/stolen or forged documents (WHICH IS A FELONY), or
                          B) work for cash under the table, which is ALSO a felony,
                          how is targeting illegal aliens for deportation, 'all this hoopla over just a misdemeanor'?

What respectable churches do they list?
                          And who gets to determine if that church is respectable over this one? The SPLC?

Let's use your way of thinking and apply it to another criminal act, one that gets you locked up for x-amount of time in a prison, depending on severity:

* your father/mother takes you for a ride and on that ride he kills an innocent man/woman. You were in the car with him, and while you weren't driving and didn't have a clue what he did was wrong, you are still guilty of the same crime and thus are being punished accordingly.

You, as the child, had absolutely nothing to do with the decision to go for a ride, or to (accidently) kill that person, but nevertheless you are equally guilty of the crime committed.
                          Big difference Falcon. Entering the country illegally applies to ALL who do it not just adults. Being just a passenger in a car when the DRIVER commits a crime does NOT MAKE all others in that car guilty of breaking the law..

How much is a human life worth to you?
                          I have more compassion for American citizens thanks. Especially when i keep reading story after story about some REPEAT deportee who yet again drives in the US while having no license, no insurance etc and KILLS an american citizen, but all we hear from the left is "How inhumane it is to deport him and separate him from his family, but never any concern shown TO THE FAMILY OF THE PERSON he killed..

Probably because torture is a violation of human rights, no matter what the crime was/is torture is not the answer.
                          So by that logic someone can do what ever the hell they want in the US/UK, break what ever damn laws they want, cause we can't kick them out if their home country has tourture...
                          VERY humane that we care more for HIM than those victimized by him..
                          NOT!

Comment

Just remember, you are talking about -innocent children- right now, and you are fine with them being punished.
                            Does the kids of a drug dealer, drunk driver etc suffer cause daddy's now in jail? YES< so why should the kids of illegals, especially when they too got brought in illegally get a 'free pass'??

All the time. If someone is not a 'murican, they have no rights, They were born in Mexico, so they have no rights, why should anyone think that you care about -unborn- people?
                            One s not the same as the other GF. YES I rail about abortion all the time. HOWEVER THAT IS NOT THE SAME as saying or complaining that OUR constitutionally guaranteed rights are WRONGLY being given/expanded to include illegal aliens in our country..
                            Especially when the constitution does specify [whom the rights established in the Constitution belong to and they are,” We the People of the United States.”]

Oh BULL**** they don't, they try to correct gang culture all the time, even in the non black community.
                            Funny. I have not seen the left go after the gang culture. JUST GUNS.. Time and time again.

Have you been using their products?
                            Some of my clothes say "Made in china" but i do all i can to buy American.

Maybe you see it as a simple issue, but most people on your side of the aisle seem to see it as one of the deadly seven sins worthy of automatic death. At least that's the impression I get from people like Bannon and the messiah and their worshipers.
                            How do you conflate wanting them deported with "a sin worthy of automatic death"??

The issue in question isn't those who decided to break the law but those who were brought over through no fault of their own. Is it justice to punish them or is it a miscarriage of justice? If it were a felony, I'm sure Bush or Obama would have used their power to pardon.
                            As i keep saying, don't we take stuff from the kids that mom/dad bought them/gave them if they were purchased with stolen funds/were stolen themselves? ERGO those kids are being punished 'through no fault of their own'. YES?? SO WHY is it that kids of Illegal aliens get that sympathy, but not kids of Americans?

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                              The USA Democratic party along with some of the "Establishment / Republicans" are *acting* like the Stasi officials of East Germany. Stasi is also known as the secret police of East Germany or the official state security service of the German Democratic Republic (GDR)...

You think we need a history lesson?
                              Having a guilty conscience are you? You seem to take my replies very personally.

(GF, and the same goes for others posting on this GW forum) Did it every cross *your* mind that maybe I didn't write that for you (or FH, PH, SR, or CP, and et al.), but for other folks also reading these discussions who might be in continuous lurk mode.. and maybe need clarification or a reminder of the past in contrast with current events?

You seem to forget these are *public* discussions, similar to blog responses elsewhere on the internet. And until such discussions are moved to a *private* forum area, there are perhaps other people reading this stuff besides just us posting on here. For all I know, the CIA, NSA, all political parties (just because they ARE political and this *is* a political discussion topic), along with Obama's OFA are also reading this stuff.. just saying..

Seems that the Dems *primary* current Goal is to dismantle or disable ...Picking apart Trump's EO's, even tho some of those were already established by "President" Obama in years prior. The Dem party has stated over and over again that they refuse to approve of Trump's choices (and possibly any rulings signed)...

Like what?
                              For example, like the refugee/immigration *pause* (for vetting) that President Obama set in place that President Trump merely continued with. Of course, Obama "fast-tracked" the order by EO, to get the refugees in ASAP, when the time seemed *to be of the upmost urgent essence*. And so when Trump signed a continuation of the pause but with a slower/perhaps more intense vetting process, the media went nuts over, and people around the USA and world went off protesting and rioting about? Are you (GF) being conveniently forgetful just to rehash this nonsense? Or driving thse various issues into circles (for more jousting sessions) just to drive me crazy?
                              I'm thinking the latter is the answer, tho...

However, the Dems are continuously viciously (attack) hounding with proverbial claws out at whoever it seems that President Trump selects for specific appointments. The MSM is also doing the Dems dirty work of announcing these actions and making *issues* out of things that MAY be fake stories set-up to muck up Trump's ability to get more important work done. Also, there are a few Dems/establishment Repubs who whine about Trump isn't getting his job(s) done. Well, STOP blocking the appointments and let Trump get his own people in so that the jobs can get done.

Problem is, the guy (president Trump) hasn't even been in office for an entire month, and he's being hammered with vicious attacks from the media and continuously blocked by the Dems/establishment Repubs from getting *any* effective work done.
                              As I already mentioned, the anti-Trump MSM are also echoing this dribble in excess. Too many articles to point to and a waste of time to bother with, anyway.

Additionally, what is so wrong with the Democrats destroying "one of their own"? Flynn did the wrong thing and paid the price, isn't accountability -supposed- to be a republican thing?...
                              Where is your precious accountability and pride now?
                              whaaaaaaaat? Nice to know (generic) you'd permit killing your own if the following were true---
                              Let's say if Flynn did exactly what he said, and did *nothing* legally wrong.
                              If this is truly what happened, then the Dems are just pure evil hell-bent on destroying anyone and anything that disagrees with getting their agenda (whatever *that* is) put forth into action. I've seen this behavior years ago in my own neighborhood and schools from the kids who disapproved of certain personas they felt empowered to control over.
                              In short essence, it's just wrong to act/react that way, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                Funny. I have not seen the left go after the gang culture. JUST GUNS.. Time and time again.
                                Ain't *that* the truth. Chicago was prime-time example regardless of what time of day/night the gang violence occurred. Yet, the mayor did nothing to stop them. Obama didn't do anything to put pressure on the city of Chicago.. and the same goes for the gang problems in Detroit, Michigan and many other places where certain events escalated way beyond and out of control.

For the record, this FCC adoption was made during President Obama's term. Dangling * below shows which regulations are still pending for further amendment. What exists currently is ALREADY in effect. See links to the FCC adopted ruling in the Federal Register and other details in below quote for details.

See that, what you just posted. That's right, that's what Obama did, and as FH said THAT is what is currently at stake over the link I posted that FH was responding to.
                                Obama protected your privacy.
                                House Republicans want to strip those rights away.
                                How? You just contradicted yourself. President Obama put this rule into action. If President Trump continues to sign the remaining amendment, this is an Obama regulation to begin with. Therefore, your (GF) comment makes no sense.

It's a Reublican who wants to implement it.
                                Remember that majority they hold.
                                Note--please see my reply to GF above.

And will be rolled back because it's an Obama-thing, which Republicans need to erase from existence.
                                It will only be discarded *if* the current gov't repeals the whole thing as one of those remove 2 for 1 regs type situation. Otherwise, it will still be processed as normal. It's currently waiting for details to be ironed out, so whatever regs were already in place prior -- are the regs in effect for now.

BTW, I get to hear a lot of conversations (literally) behind my back from Democratic supporters discussing these various regulations and their *POV* of what they think Trump is up to, blah, blah, blah. Even with headphones on and tuned to the radio, I still hear the blah, blah, blah behind my back. It'd be better if such persons would just SHUT their door and talk quietly, instead of voicing their POV's so the whole building can hear them.

Which brings me to this---
                                Because they are incompetent.

. . .

HE. IS. INCOMPETENT!

If you can't see that, then you need to go and have your eyes and ears checked.

Just watch his latest press conference -- it's a cringe-fest from start to finish.
                                Oh, Trump blasted those persons responsible for irresponsible behavior (both in gov't and MSM) right out of the proverbial water, and then some.
                                Oh, and BTW---

HE. IS. INCOMPETENT!

If you can't see that, then you need to go and have your eyes and ears checked.
                                (FH) You can scream as loud as you want, but God's not gonna hear yah. You've already stated in various ways that there is a super sound-proofed barrier between you, your ranting, and God's ears.

And No, I wasn't putting me in that statement as "God's substitute ear-piece".. it's just an observation I've noticed over these many years of discussing other things with you. If you want my own personal opinion, I've sort of become numbed to your rantings, and will continue to do so, because of which side of the proverbial political and spiritual fence you're on.. (It's difficult to separate politics and religion with your particular reactive comment. Again, I'm just saying for FYI..=)

Firstly, for the record, since I gave former "President" Obama the respect of "the office of the President" -- I will continue to do so, for President Trump, regardless of what anyone else may think of him. There were many people who did not approve of everything Obama did while he reigned as "President", but his many workers did their jobs as they were informed to do so. So be it is the same with President Trump.. and so forth.

What's with the quotation marks?
                                Usually, it is sometimes my version of emphasis (did *not* know there were "rules" against this sort of thing).
                                Otherwise, something different than just bold-font facing for emphasis (example--- *he* did it.. "He" is responsible, because such and such came under "his" term.) Otherwise, I'd get accused of screaming, which is NOT the situation at all. Just a different form of emphasis -- might be for the good and not bad, for all (generic) *you* know.

So basically, you're a Trump-lover who considers every word rolling out of his mouth as gospel.

No. That's your (FH) POV. Instead, FOR THE RECORD--
                                I used to never like listening to the news whenever Trump was on before he even lined up to become a presidential candidate. Wouldn't even give him the time of day. National Enquirer stories set that distaste mode into action, and I never watched "The Apprentice" because I was too biased to think Trump had an ego almost bigger than Lucifer. Bad rap reputation? Maybe.

It wasn't until I heard Trump's interviews on Michael Savage's I think Sean Hannity's radio broadcast programs, that I heard something in Trump's voice and words that basically said -- I wasn't being fair on Trump. Maybe I should give him time to prove his worth.. and I don't mean in dollar signs -- but in his connections with the general little guys in our USA land. There is more treasure in words spoken that go beyond measuring even gold where *actions speak louder than words* that really count and make a difference.

I did some follow-up lurking into reading POV comments on other websites about those interviews.
                                Let me just say they were both rebuking to my personal reactions and eye-opening at the same time. It was as if God was saying to those who felt as I did, "what is it to you, whom *I* (the LORD your GOD) declare and determine WHOM *I* allow to be put into power at this time in history?" Trump just seemed like the most unlikely candidate ever, and I'd listen into those interviews with extreme skepticism only to find myself being further rebuked by that unique inner voice that softly spoke the very opposite of whatever I was thinking at that moment in time.

"God" (in manner of respect here) obviously allowed Trump to be put into this USA presidential position for a reason. Also, allowing Trump's (ego-sized strength with God's *blessings*) behavior to get various deeds accomplished. Let Trump do his own work.. if he fails because the MSM is hounding him by being the voices of the Dems, then it is the Dems who are forcing this downfall, and NOT Trump. If Trump fails of his own doing, then the end result will be answered solely between God and Trump.

That is how I see this--which has nothing to do with any fondness of Trump himself, but the inner, spiritual WORD of God. In the Bible at Numbers 22:21-35, Hebrew/Jewish history records that God used a "donkey" to stop Balaam from doing something contrary to God's will at that time. But now the question could be--was that a real mule/donkey (animal) that God used, or some persona who was a "donkey Democrat" representative? I'd prefer to believe the unbelievable side, meaning that the Balaam's donkey was a genuine mule animal (fur with 4 hoofed feet, etc). So, it is with God using Trump... God works in *mysterious* ways.. things that go beyond our human rationality of understanding. Maybe that goes over your (FH) head, but that's the way I see it.

I would have posted about this *spiritual* matter into the "Tracking Earth's Future..." topic, instead, but (FH) you seem to want an instant answer. So, I gave it.

Comment

Working...
                                X