This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, open your eyes for once.

Look to the world, and see what is happening right now. Do you really think Trump can handle the **** that's currently hitting the fan between Turkey and Russia? The blame-game has already started there.

He can't even handle China plucking a drone out of international waters. Let alone that any of his administration picks can handle the delicate situation between foreign leaders. Cause oil is not the answer to everything.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

What about nukes?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        What about nukes?
        It'll be a disaster.

Also, 4 electors went rogue -- instead of voting for Clinton they voted for Powell and one voted for an eagle.
        Democracy at its finest. You guys are so doomed...

Comment

I've been saying that since the primaries ended
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Congratulations America, your next president will be dumbest in the history of presidents! **

Don't come crying when he ruins it all.

We'll be pointing and laughing (and hoping he doesn't send us straight into WWIII).

** Bush will be relieved to be rid of that title at last

Comment

I thought Jimmy Carter held the title
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Congratulations America, your next president will be dumbest in the history of presidents! **

Don't come crying when he ruins it all.

We'll be pointing and laughing (and hoping he doesn't send us straight into WWIII).

um no one thing he's definitely not is dumb
                unwise & immature but not dumb). Bush can keep that title that bubblehead easily deserves it
                Trump knew how to manipulate the people & I suspect he even played the whole videotape scandal to his advantage while the real idiots at the DNC in their arrogant complacency thought they'd won the elections (I was all the more persuaded of their downfall). Trump knows how moronic uneducated & degenerate most 'mericans are & he made good use of that

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...trump-electors
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

years from now, since the next presidential elections will be rigged (the next legislative elections also, probably) voting will be useless so the People will have only 1 option left

Comment

Worse than Gerald Ford (1974-1977)?
                      Who immediately killed his own chances for re-election by issuing a pardon for Nixon.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I thought Jimmy Carter held the title
                        Really?

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                        Trump knew how to manipulate the people & I suspect he even played the whole videotape scandal to his advantage while the real idiots at the DNC in their arrogant complacency thought they'd won the elections (I was all the more persuaded of their downfall). Trump knows how moronic uneducated & degenerate most 'mericans are & he made good use of that
                        True, I guess. It takes a smart man to con the masses.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        Worse than Gerald Ford (1974-1977)?
                        Who immediately killed his own chances for re-election by issuing a pardon for Nixon.
                        Before my time, and not that important as he's only a blib on my presidential radar. Not even worth mentioning.

----

Is it too early to start the betting pool on when he will be impeached?

Comment

Yes. I found him pretty incompetent. Not as much as Trump but no one is as incompetent as Trump
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Quite some time, at least 2 years minimum.
                            The articles of Impeachment must be brought by the House, which is solidly Republican, and the Senate, also in Republican hands tries the case.

Comment

lol
                              impeachment is only possible if the president plays by the rules & abides by the law which this one doesn't - you really think he'll let himself be impeached?

those who get the idea could start "disappearing under mysterious circumstances" (a bit like Putin's opponents)

Comment

Our Founding Fathers would be disappointed. The president can't be tried for a crime because he belongs to a political party
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X