This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    I saw that too. WTF? Unless he was trying to make them think our take on it is "we don't care 'cause we have way better than the one they got anyway"
    China probably built the drone originally so no use fretting over it, they're not going to learn anything new with an operational drone sat on the bench when they have the original blueprints in the next office.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
      China probably built the drone originally so no use fretting over it, they're not going to learn anything new with an operational drone sat on the bench when they have the original blueprints in the next office.

Most of the parts were probably made in China haha. Consider this a factory service..... haha

BTW when does the Electoral College vote get published?

I'm surprised they are angry over one drone.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Not for long. Social media will soon be filtered by the left to ensure "false information" doesn't remain. Translation: Anything the liberal elites don't want posted will be purged, courtesy of biased "fact checkers" and such.
        what liberal elites? did you just miss the november elections? the neocon establishment will be the one purging everything & they'll also purge the citizenry of their constitutional rights starting with the 1st amendment

Comment

Not for long. Social media will soon be filtered by the left to ensure "false information" doesn't remain. Translation: Anything the liberal elites don't want posted will be purged, courtesy of biased "fact checkers" and such.
          LOL!

Twitter won't even step up against cyberbullying -- what makes you think they'll censor anything else.
          They do, however, offer mute and block options for individual users so that you can block and/or mute accounts which are annoying or troll your feed, or follow but you do not wish them to follow you (like the commercial spam accounts).

It was maintenance time -- why doesn't anybody understand that.

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          You'll probably hear about it tomorrow morning (for you) - the rest of us, around midnight. For the US, around the evening.

I'm more inclined to believe that China is trying to provoke -- the drone was still allegedly in international waters so not breaking any particular rules.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Don't ask me, I'm in dreary England where we havn't seen the sun for so long that we've forgotten what colour it is haha!

Comment

Don't ask me, I'm in dreary England where we havn't seen the sun for so long that we've forgotten what colour it is haha!
              Right now, due to the presence of dust in the air -- orange.

Comment

Congress officially counts the votes on 1/6, but we should have the final answer by this evening US time.
                Whether everyone will accept that answer, I strongly suspect will be another matter; the left just can't seem to understand that they lost.

Comment

Whether its one or ten, the fact they effectively stole it on INTERNATIONAL Waters is what's wrong here..

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    LOL!

Twitter won't even step up against cyberbullying -- what makes you think they'll censor anything else.
                    a courtesy visit from the SS will be persuasive enough (are you forgetting who's in power now)

Comment

The Chinese?
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

actually you're now ruled by the ruskies
                        (if Eisenhower JFK or Reagan could see this. lol)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                          a courtesy visit from the SS will be persuasive enough (are you forgetting who's in power now)
                          The Russians?

Comment

Whether everyone will accept that answer, I strongly suspect will be another matter; the left just can't seem to understand that they lost.
                            Correction: Everyone lost, the right hasn't figured it out yet, that's all.
                            But they will. Too bad, it will be too late.

Comment

The Russians?
                              I just meant the puppet leaders (Trump & co). the Kremlin are the puppeteer leaders

Comment

Correction: Everyone lost, the right hasn't figured it out yet, that's all.
                                But they will. Too bad, it will be too late.
                                We shall have to wait to see about that.

There will definitely be winners and losers, as there are with any major change like this.
                                Perhaps if the same people hadn't been on the losing end of the deal for decades, there wouldn't have been the level of anger that put Trump in the White House to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                                X