This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    also Merica's the 1st power so outsiders ain't just observers but also potential collateral damage
    I know that all too well, why do you think I have spent so much time following the election?
    IF Trump manages to do what he has said he wants to do, or really even looks like he can pull it off (especially economic isolationalism), the rest of the world will have to re-align their economic partnerships, something that will hit Australia especially hard given how close our economic ties are to China. If NATO becomes an issue (and it certainly might), things get even more messy.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

no ffs I meant the elections were rigged so it wasn't even their choice
      I'm sorry, I cannot say that. If you mean voter suppression after the voting rights act got gutted and the 27 ALL REPUBLICAN states enacted suppressive laws, then sure.
      It may seem like I have my atomic hair splitter out, I'll accept that, but it is a -very- important distinction to make.
      but if you meant "it is their choice to make whether to revolt or not" then obviously it is, ain't our fight
      It is their choice.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        I'm sorry, I cannot say that. If you mean voter suppression after the voting rights act got gutted and the 27 ALL REPUBLICAN states enacted suppressive laws, then sure.
        yeah could be that too but not only. what about hacking (+ his friends: FBI, KGB...), tampering with machines, bribing poll office clerks etc.

Trump had the mean$ the motive the opportunity not to mention the history (of corruption) and of course the personality
        aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand once again:
        Originally posted by Donald Trump
        it's rigged!
        best evidence
        Never Forget

it may seem like I have my atomic hair splitter out
        it doesn't take an LHC scientist to know something stinks about the regularity of this election

Comment

they could tie him up & play his "it's rigged" line on loop @2000db till his eardrums explode

Comment

yeah could be that too but not only. what about hacking (also remember his friends: FBI, KGB...) or tampering with machines, bribing poll office clerks etc.
            Hacking is unlikely as the machines are de-centralised.
            BUT,
            Voter turnout was at roughly 124 million people, which is around 3% less than it was in 2012. Where is the impact of all the people (which was reported as pretty large) who registered this time around? It could have been offset by people being f'kn stupid enough to think that Hillary had it in the bag and did not vote (no matter how long and often liberal figures told them NOT to be complacent)
            Could there have been votes "accidently" forgotten?
            It's certainly possible, but can it be proven? What you can prove is where the rubber hits the road and I can't defend Hillary, or ask people to prove their charges one day and spin around and do the exact same thing to Trump just because I think he is a pitiful excuse of a human being.
            I can't do it dude, I just can't.

Trump had the mean$ the motive the opportunity not to mention the history (of corruption) and of course the personality
            aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand once again: best evidence
            Never Forget
            Bait and switch, accuse your opponent of what you are doing yourself, yes, it can work, but I prefer something else to remind people of when it comes to "rigging"

Originally posted by Trump
            "You've been hearing me say it's a rigged system, but now I don't say it anymore because I won. It's true. Now I don't care. I don't care,"
            This is what I want to remind people of, as long as he wins, he does not care. He has won, and he will not care about fixing the "rigged system"

speaking of atom splitting it doesn't take a rocket scientist at CERN to know something stinks about the regularity of this election
            Again, you have to prove it, feels are not good enough.
            sigpic

Comment

Hacking is unlikely as the machines are de-centralised.
              BUT,
              Voter turnout was at roughly 124 million people, which is around 3% less than it was in 2012. Where is the impact of all the people (which was reported as pretty large) who registered this time around? It could have been offset by people being f'kn stupid enough to think that Hillary had it in the bag and did not vote (no matter how long and often liberal figures told them NOT to be complacent)
              Could there have been votes "accidently" forgotten?
              It's certainly possible, but can it be proven? What you can prove is where the rubber hits the road and I can't defend Hillary, or ask people to prove their charges one day and spin around and do the exact same thing to Trump just because I think he is a pitiful excuse of a human being.
              I can't do it dude, I just can't.

Bait and switch, accuse your opponent of what you are doing yourself, yes, it can work, but I prefer something else to remind people of when it comes to "rigging"

This is what I want to remind people of, as long as he wins, he does not care. He has won, and he will not care about fixing the "rigged system"
              or could be several things
              remember Trump has ****loads of flaws but I say one thing he's not - unlike Bush jr. - is stupid (not that stupid anyway)
              foolish unwise etc. but not stupid

case in point he said "I don't care" instead of "it's not rigged", chose his words carefully

Again, you have to prove it, feels are not good enough.
              where we apply presumption of innocence, neocons prefer presumption of guilt

Comment

or could be several things
                remember Trump has ****loads of flaws but I say one thing he's not - unlike Bush jr. - is stupid (not that stupid anyway)
                foolish unwise etc. but not stupid
                He is not stupid, no.
                case in point he said "I don't care" instead of "it's not rigged", chose his words carefully
                Which is -exactly- why that is the quote that sticks in my mind, not his ravings about the rigged system, but he simply does not care as long as it works for -him-.

where we apply presumption of innocence, neocons prefer presumption of guilt
                Sure, do you want to be a neo-con?
                sigpic

Comment

Sure, do you want to be a neo-con?
                  wrong question

right question: how about playing their game our way?

(I know, not our fight

how about neo-libertarian? -_-

Comment

wrong question

right question: how about playing their game our way?
                    At what price comes your principles?
                    Let me put it another way, The evangelical vote just helped put someone in power who has broken several of the 10 commandments, are you like them?

(I know, not our fight
                    I'm not taking my eye off it, because you are quite right, if Trump really is all we fear for the US, it -will- become our fight in one way or another.

how about neo-libertarian? -_-

"And what is an neo-libertarian?"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      And trump fans are supposed to the hateful ones?? At least we have not called for someone to assassinate hillary or obama..
                      No, you just yell at a random Latino on the street: "Hey latino! Trump won. He's gonna send your ass back!"
                      Nevermind that the Latino being yelled at, is in fact a US citizen.

Or, schoolkids asking their African-American classmate whether she shouldn't be sitting in the back of the bus instead now.

Or painting nazi-symbols on windows.

Plenty of hate-filled messages seen today on twitter, and they were rarely coming from the loosing side.

No, they really should not. America has one 9/11 to remember, it does not need another one.
                      And now they have another...

EDIT: yes, it is infuriating, but it is not our place as observers to tell them what to do. We have offered outside opinion, but that is the extent of what we can do.
                      Which fell on deaf man/woman's ears.

also Merica's the 1st power so outsiders ain't just observers but also potential collateral damage
                      The only ones who care about collateral damage is the collateral damage.

...I have had this clown as my avatar for months now...
                      ...and cannot be unseen.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

At what price comes your principles?
                        Let me put it another way, The evangelical vote just helped put someone in power who has broken several of the 10 commandments, are you like them?
                        like I said, plead insanity - mitigating circumstances

"And what is an neo-libertarian?"
                        easy m8: libertarian toward all except those who ain't libertarian
                        simple fair & without ambiguity

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          No, you just yell at a random Latino on the street: "Hey latino! Trump won. He's gonna send your ass back!"
                          Nevermind that the Latino being yelled at, is in fact a US citizen.
                          you do realize every time the Democrats mentioned the words 'latino' or 'hispanic' they only actually gave the other camp more votes right?

another reason to be pissed at Hillary for such an pathetically ineffective & laughable campaign

Comment

like I said, plead insanity - mitigating circumstances
                            I am a white straight male, it might just work
                            easy m8: libertarian toward all except those who ain't libertarian
                            simple fair & without ambiguity
                            I guess my joke just failed
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              Puts on "foil hat of thinking"

Could Trump have rigged the election?
                              No. I've been following the interviews for over a year (around 18 months approximately), especially with Michael Savage directly with Donald Trump, and there was more concern of fearing Hillary's goons and minions than feeling any confidence of winning. Even Trump supporters were *EXTREMELY* upset the way the entire "polling" season was going, and the nasty haughtiness of Hillary's supporters.

I think the Wikileaks leaks exposure almost nailing something on Hillary *before* the election, and then FBI guy Comey claiming nothing was found in the re-investigation of the emails -- finally cemented the lid on having any hope of hopes for Trump to see the light of day if Hillary did win. There was definitely an air of FEAR and Trembling among many in the Trump support groups; plus even when Wikileaks exposed how the MSM had colluded on Hillary Clinton's side, there was still in an effort to stump and stop Trump before the election even finished the day's end.

Newsweek even had a pre-publication victory announcement already printed up for Hillary's "Next USA President" victory win. I saw the cover, but didn't see the article. Nothing was pre-printed for Trump -- so that is how secure the MSM "had it (the election) in the bag" for Hillary Clinton.

Also, additionally, when Donald Trump did his last interview with Michael Savage, it was the the voice of a very tired and emotionally burned out man. The psychic vampires did their damage to suck the life out of him, and almost won in that area, too. But it was *Prayer* that held Donald Trump up and keep running the "good fight" pacing himself to the very end of the marathon.

Someone on another website forum had asked if Trump was "Supernatural" .. I'm guessing if that meant protected by some Divine Power above, because of how he survived all the odds in actually reaching to very end of the election cycle -- bruised, but bouncing back unscathed at various points. I personally could only hope he was (apart from some of his worst schoolboy jousting moments in the Republican elimination process), but wasn't putting too much stock in where that might go.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              But I want to live on Titan
                              Don't you know that Titan is full of Methane in its atmosphere..? --That's supposedly toxic, poisonous air for humans to breathe. Not a good choice. Europa is supposed to be *possibly* human friendly, but more on the chilly side..

Comment

So well what about all the stuff Trump wants to repeal?

He wants to make abortion illegal?

Also I think it was either him or Pence but they want to make Miscarriage a legal offense? How the hell would that work?

So back to 1950 we go yay!!!!!!!!
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X