• Show
Clear All

Puts on "foil hat of thinking"

Could Trump have rigged the election?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      This is starting to look encouraging.
      Maybe it will be a good morning tomorrow.

It's funny to watch the talking head on the new (ABC news) talking about it's the expression of anger by the working classes.

How long have I been saying that has been a driving force in Trump's support?
      And with how some talking heads on certain news channels were calling this over the past week as a shoe in for hillary.. I wonder how much crow they will be eating now?!?

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      so far only the neocons have stolen national elections & this is just the 3rd time

it's obviously rigged so let's hope the voters rise up & make things bloody messy
      So if elections don't go your way, do a bloody riot to hope you get your way??

And the results are final... Trump 288, hillary 218!!

Comment

Congratulations, Trump won.

I hope you are ready for it.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          So if elections don't go your way, do a bloody riot to hope you get your way?
          that's what Trump said & he was right but the other way around

And the results are final... Trump 288, hillary 218!!
          no **** he won, it was rigged (the FBI & KGB helped) and the american media helped (they gave him more time than anyone else)

if anything this proves that rigging national elections has always been a Republican thing (3 times now) whereas the Democrats always play by the rules - what better way to cheat, than accuse the other side of cheating?

anyway that dumb b**ch conceded defeat instead of denouncing the rigging so I guess she has neither honour nor pride & deserves defeat

btw the US(SR) now belongs to the Kremlin!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            Congratulations, Trump won.

I hope you are ready for it.
            I look forward to the government making the americans paint their streets red

Comment

come to think of it an assassination is the only thing that can save their democracy isn't it

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                come to think of it an assassination is the only thing that can save their democracy isn't it
                Tell the NSA I said hi
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

So.. I'm moving to Titan, what do the rest of you have planned?

Comment

I'll wait to see what Congress actually allows
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

But I want to live on Titan

Comment

Well, this was a very pleasant morning.
                        Trump won the presidency and both houses of Congress are still in Republican hands.

Now, let's see how effective Trump is at carrying out his campaign promises. With a Republican congress he *should* be able to move ahead on his agenda.

Oh, and I wonder how long before the LSoS issues a pardon for Hillary. 'Cause if he doesn't, she's in for a rough ride once the Republicans take over in Jan. The only thing keeping her out of jail so far is the administration covering for her.

Comment

And who is going to riot if they lose?

Protests erupt in California after Trump wins election

Protests erupted in Northern California early Wednesday after Donald Trump was declared the next president of the United States.

According to KTVU, about 100 protesters gathered in Oakland and sought to block freeways and create a commotion. The protesters forced BART to shut down and at least one demonstrator was struck by a vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            Well, this was a very pleasant morning.
                            Trump won the presidency and both houses of Congress are still in Republican hands.

Now, let's see how effective Trump is at carrying out his campaign promises. With a Republican congress he *should* be able to move ahead on his agenda.

Oh, and I wonder how long before the LSoS issues a pardon for Hillary. 'Cause if he doesn't, she's in for a rough ride once the Republicans take over in Jan. The only thing keeping her out of jail so far is the administration covering for her.

So which agenda is that. The xenophobic one he used to win the election or the inclusive one he had in his victory speech?
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Bunch of deplorables..…

Too soon? I'll show myself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                So which agenda is that. The xenophobic one he used to win the election or the inclusive one he had in his victory speech?
                                Insisting that people obey the laws regarding immigration, including being in the country legally is not xenophobic.

Comment

Working...
                                X