This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN: 190 / 171.
    Nothing to really change the race as those votes were from California, which is no surprise.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

538 now has the race at 49 / 49
      sigpic

Comment

NYT has it at 168 / 172
        sigpic

Comment

So no definitive result yet?
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Cnn 190 / 186
            sigpic

Comment

Fox: 202 / 222
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Hey, if the US wants to experience what Germany went through in the 1930ties -- who are we to judge them. Besides, Putin needs a big win, having both the US and Syria in the pocket. Let the expansion of the Russian empire begin.
                if we were to ever go the same route Germany did in the 30's then it's more likely Putin would nuke us seeing as how Germany and Russia were enemies in the 30's

Comment

538 has it at 21 / 77.

Looks like you will have President Trump at this stage.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    And..............
                    Let me ask you, as a person of faith, would you be upset about a "one world government" if it was the returning Christ leading it?
                    Let me ask the following request instead--
                    I would like to pursue the answer to that challenging inquiry within the "Tracking Earth's Future..." topic. I believe I can think and express certain items/issues more freely over there than here..

Besides, along with other subject matters already mentioned within that particular topic, I had already been working on a project of gathering info regarding all of those "what if's" -- which I believe are more geared for that particular topic's "Tracking.." of data and thought flow setting. At the moment, we're ALL walking blind into our own future -- which also encompasses/includes earth's future, at the moment.

If your answer is no, you are tying your personal religious beliefs to what would be "the best outcome", and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but faith is no more a valid reason than any other. What if the "one world government" ruled by mankind could actually work?
                    I would like to challenge that thought and actually track the progress of how our world's attempt at uniting a one-world everything will actually work or not in the "Tracking Earth's Future..." topic. I think it would be interesting to see how any progress may be made and how it is implemented in making such a universal goal actually work. Plus, how much time will it take as a one-world everything to work together in a so-called peace and harmonious manner, plus how long will such a venture actually last, before it crumbles. Also, if it fails, then *why* did it fail or what steps would have to be done to re-stabilize the original goal of being united, as a whole..?

Plus, I think it will be less stressful of an atmosphere over there to toss in some of those mystery Babylon/other scripture quotes over there, and expand on various points, than getting sidetracked here between the harder cored "Political Discussions", and seeing things getting lost amongst other discussions of any, actual regulatory/law policies being amended with the why's and pro's/con's of what items get passed, etc..

Yes..?

. . .This is -magic- you are talking about.
                    Lets compare it to another piece of faith based magic (miracle if you prefer), the Transubstantiation. In this one Wine becomes the blood of Christ (making you a vampire), and the Wafer becomes the body of Christ (making you a Cannibal). Now, while nothing changes on a physical level (the wine is wine, the bread is bread), on a spiritual level, you are cannibalizing the blood and body of your God-son to purify yourself to receive his blessing.

On a spiritual level, I am not seeing that much of a difference really, and your personal disgust is simply not relevant to proving some kind of legal challenge.
                    Even as a former Catholic, I always had a difficult time accepting the whole Transubstantiation and cannibalism routines. Even putting Christ back into a box (the Eucharist) on the holy altar's mantle went over my head in those days.. I kind of got a different *read* on what Jesus was stating when he made certain comments -- thru the eyes of a child's POV.. DoNOT Do That! Even in an evangelical or Baptist Church setting there are disputes about getting around the whole "eating of {Christ's} body" language that is listed in the Gospels of Jesus.

Tho, I do realize where you're going in explaining the whole "magic" routine with the gore and blood stuff representing life. I'd prefer not to discuss this now. No time. I learned about this stuff ages ago from a different POV, which would have bordered on the pagan rituals had I chosen another path I almost got mixed up with (real-life psychic vampires, witches, ghosts.. freaky phenomenon).

The current "magic" study situation is part of the whole "Enlightenment" series, which has several levels and maybe layers of understanding the supernatural. It is not the same as pure Bible stuff. It's different and now includes Shiva -- at the Cern Collider restart program, but would take too long to explain. I'd rather not get dragged into discussing that (yet), and certainly not in this political topic here.

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                    On transubstantiation, you're mostly correct though I would just like to add that according to Scripture, Christ was establishing the nature of the new passover meal....which is what the Eucharist is.....the new passover meal....in a Jewish Passover seder meal the flesh and some of the blood of an unblemished lamb is consumed (with some of the blood also spread over the doorframe)....in the Eucharist the flesh and blood of Christ, the unblemished Lamb of God is consumed in the form of bread and wine...Scripture passages that would refer to this are "Unless you eat of the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, then you have no life within you" and "I am the bread of life"...
                    ^^^ This. It's symbolic; except it doesn't require a ritual to make it work at all, either.. just *faith* -- as Jesus said.

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                    whether or not it would be considered cannibalism on a spiritual level....since it is understood that we consume what is in effect a divine Lamb of God rather than spiritually consuming a human being then from that perspective I wouldn't consider it cannibalism on the spiritual level either since the sacrifice that was the genesis of the Eucharist was offered under Christ's title as Lamb of God....hence the "Lamb of God" responsory
                    . . .
                    The *edible* "eating and drinking" Jesus was referring to, is a spiritual absorption of nutrition, not an actual, physical kill the body and eat it just cause you like being a cannibal. Spiritual includes intelligence (enlightenment via God's POV).
                    "Cannibalism" feeds the flesh, muscles, etc. (it's also ewww! but eating steer-meat is healthy)
                    Spiritual (connection) consumption feeds the *soul*.

All thruout history, people keep trying different ways to get this spiritual feeding *action* right, but there is only one way -- Jesus stated the answer, but that answer has gotten misunderstood thruout all of history. Jesus died ONCE for all (Hebrews 10:10) {implied-- ALL people and ALL of time, and does not need to be killed over and over as "rituals" are performed in various ways over and over in attempts to purify..}

Comment

SG
                      if you want to continue this in another thread, cool.
                      sigpic

Comment

OK, I need to get ready for pizza party, but I will say unless stuff goes seriously sideways, Trump will win.

congrats to those who supported him, I hope you are ready for it.
                        sigpic

Comment

What will the US / Russia relationship be like now since Trump does like Putin a lot?

Will that change a bit of world dynamics?
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            What will the US / Russia relationship be like now since Trump does like Putin a lot?
                            Probably a lot better than under Clinton.

Will that change a bit of world dynamics?
                            Does a bear **** in the woods?

Comment

yes, trump has won, prepare for a 700 point drop in the markets tomorrow, and you can expect to see it continue to drop for the for seeable future, that will mean ALOT of people will loose their jobs.

Comment

Computer algorithms and by putting more than one agent on the job. Any repeat emails or "trash" can be winnowed out -very- quickly
                                Then why didn't they do that back in June for the first investigation??

That depends on the party, what's left of it. The voters firebombed the house by choice, it's no ones fault but their own if they have to wait for reconstruction.
                                Actually i feel its the politicians who did that firebombing...

The only person attacking the 1st amendment is Trump, and Hillary has no intention of destroying the second.
                                Funny, i don't remember hearing of someone on a college campus having a knipchen fit cause someone scrawled "vote hillary" on the sidewalk in a 'free speech zone'.. Nor someone grafitting the side of a building with "kill a trump supporter today"..

The -vast- majority of people in the US have no issue, and even a desire to see changes to what people can legally use when it comes to firearms.
                                And where are you getting those figures from??

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                                people who use their weapons for wrongful purposes: SA intimidation tactics
                                this is signed I say
                                SO a criminal goes on a rampage, and that's someone intimidating others??

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Hey FH,want to go to Mexico City? They are having a party celebrating a Trump loss
                                Guess they got that party wrong then, Didn't they!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                He's currently 16 votes closer to 270 than Clinton -- not until the fat lady sings, I'm not.

Clinton won Vermont, Kentucky and Indiana went to Trump.
                                Trump gets Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania and several other battle ground states..

CNN: 97 / 84
                                FOX: 97 / 139
                                NYT: 68 / 69

Interesting clash of projections.
                                That's something i have never understood.. How all those news channels (not just the big 3, but abc, cbs, nbc and others as well) can ALL have access to the same data, but screw up the #s that much....
                                I tuned in at 11.48pm EST during a switch over between one film and another (DVDs from redbox), and CNN had it at the time iirc 134 trump 70 something Clinton. Fox had it 143-82, ABC had it 122-78...?!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                So how long until President Trump is impeached?
                                And what would he get impeached on?

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                Not as far as NY. 4/5ths of the state's population is NYC which is overwhelmingly Dem. Combine that with Albany (State capitol and very deep blue) and the 5 large cities, Republicans don't have a chance here. It's not rigged, but the state will never go for a Republican again.
                                Which is why i feel ALL states should allocate their electoral votes by percentage of what the votes were.. Rather than it be an all or nothing manner.. That way states like NY, where 60+% of the population of the state is in one or two BIG cities, and so what ever way THEY vote pretty much eliminates what ever vote the rest of the state gives.. Same with CA and the 3 big cities (LA, SF, SD) compared to the rest.
                                Heck looking at a map of CA and what THEIR votes were, it seems 3/4 of the state was red, but the areas of those 3 big cities were blue.. So the electoral votes of CA went for hillary..

Comment

Working...
                                X