Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not to mention I wasn't talking about just farm subsidies but ALL business subsidies.....our debt is 14.3 TRILLION dollars.....something's gotta give

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
      not to mention I wasn't talking about just farm subsidies but ALL business subsidies.....our debt is 14.3 TRILLION dollars.....something's gotta give
      Maybe the US should cut it's funds to its military world police.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

every nation needs to defend itself so military spending is necessary....that being said the question is how much is being spent and can it be cut a bit without sacrificing the pay and care of our soldiers and veterans?

and I say yes military spending includes a lot of overpriced elements

Comment

There's defending itself, and then there's going to war with every other nation on Earth just because they don't agree with your policies.

Oh, and $10,000 toilet seats!
          My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
            There's defending itself, and then there's going to war with every other nation on Earth just because they don't agree with your policies.

Oh, and $10,000 toilet seats!
            yeah.....certainly we could do without the expenditure in Libya

then there's the money spent of foreign aid...I think it's about time to turn off the spigot there too....esp. with regard to our enemies......I'd rather not see our enemies get one red cent from us in taxpayer money

Comment

yeah.....certainly we could do without the expenditure in Libya

then there's the money spent of foreign aid...I think it's about time to turn off the spigot there too....esp. with regard to our enemies......I'd rather not see our enemies get one red cent from us in taxpayer money
              Libya's unacceptable, but Iraq was?

Remind me, where exactly are the Weapons of Mass Destruction?
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post

In Colin Powell's imagination.

Comment

well it wasn't just about that....we were attacked on 09/11/2001 ya know....so we were also looking for the Al Qaeda d*ckheads that masterminded that attack so we could teach them a lesson about what happens when you frak with us

Comment

well it wasn't just about that....we were attacked on 09/11/2001 ya know....so we were also looking for the Al Qaeda d*ckheads that masterminded that attack so we could teach them a lesson about what happens when you frak with us
                    Dear God. Goose, please respond to this, I can't take this seriously.

sigpic

Comment

Dear God. Goose, please respond to this, I can't take this seriously.
                      And you think I can?!?

Comment

well it wasn't just about that....we were attacked on 09/11/2001 ya know....
                        exactly

not to mention Pearl Harbour - never forget !

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                          And you think I can?!?
                          Yes. Anyone can be infinitely more serious than I.

sigpic

Comment

Hmm I thought Bin laden was in Afghanistan or Pakistan?

Did Saddam plan 9/11?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                              Hmm I thought Bin laden was in Afghanistan or Pakistan?

Did Saddam plan 9/11?
                              ya neverknow...but it was well within the realm of possibility that some of them Al Qaeda whackos were hiding out in Iraq and probably being aided and abetted by Hussein

Comment

ya neverknow...but it was well within the realm of possibility that some of them Al Qaeda whackos were hiding out in Iraq and probably being aided and abetted by Hussein
                                Oh my God al-Qaeda is in Saudi Arabia! And Yemen! And Somalia! And a bunch of places in Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, and God knows where else. **** it, lets just invade THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Comment

Working...
                                X