X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it's a big, stinking pile of ....

Comment

Somebody asked for a big pile of...

Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 September 2016, 07:36 AM.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I don't know how other countries vote, but Belgium votes by way of electronic voting on closed circuits and the only way to hack them would be to physically connect with the main computer in every separate place of voting.
        so they didn't add a secret backdoor to allow for outside access by authorized personnel
        you sure about that?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
          so they didn't add a secret backdoor to allow for outside access by authorized personnel
          you sure about that?
          Nope, they didn't, and yes I'm sure.

Comment

So yeah anyone playing No Man's Lie, I mean Sky?
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

OK I just had the strangest thing happen tonight.

Automated phone call asking about the proposed plebicite for gay marriage, and also the lower house of the Senate and another election. WTF is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                Jesus H Christ.
                The mans says twice, frelling TWICE he is talking about local (Australian politics), and still at least two of you prove that Americans can't SMEGGING READ!!

Yes, let us listen to those who cannot even read a post, let alone a BOOK.
                In the interest of Americans everywhere, Annoyed doesn't speak for all of us. Only the cranky and old Americans. Just nod your head just like you would for a baby. Really the same tactics you use for a baby work on the senile
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  In the interest of Americans everywhere, Annoyed doesn't speak for all of us. Only the cranky and old Americans. Just nod your head just like you would for a baby. Really the same tactics you use for a baby work on the senile
                  I always assume people speak just for themselves. I've seen plenty of generalizing statements that were supposed to include me but in fact, don't.

Comment

Nope, they didn't, and yes I'm sure.
                    k I didn't know you were privy to classified government information but I'll take your word for it

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                      k I didn't know you were privy to classified government information but I'll take your word for it
                      The fact, voting takes place in places with no wifi or internet. Not too hard.

Comment

CNN did a good piece on that today, with someone who has actually engineered election fraud. Trumps "If I loose it's because it's rigged" is a total fantasy.
                        When was that on? I would love to have seen it live.

So, you want Trumps "immigration force" out there?
                        How much are you willing to pay to get that force up and running, or do you want the police to do it?
                        Between INS, the cops and Border patrol, we should already have enough officers to do the job..

So, you own 2 houses?
                        Yup. One i bought when i was stationed in Gulfport Ms, which due to the housing crash of 09, has not yet gotten back up in value to sell it off, and the one i bought for cash after cashing in a good chunk of my savings and such.. ONCE the market value of the one in Gulfport gets back up to where i am not taking a loss, i will sell it, pay off the remainder of the mortgage, and reinvest in my retirement funds..

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        No I meant specifically my country, Australia.

I just want to know why they would try to do stuff like that. Why would you try to push stuff through without the Senate reviewing it?

In my country the Senate is supposed to be a place where legislation is passed reviewed, and if the members that make up the Senate don't like the proposed legislation they deny it. Our current govt. doesn't like this process hence the rushing.
                        Maybe the powers that be, see the Senate there, just like Obama does ours.. As a stepping stone in the way of what they want to get done.. so does it almost like executive orders..

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        As far as i'm aware, a few EU countries tried but returned to pen and paper due to issues with (detecting) fraud.
                        With all the problems we saw with obama care sites, and the like, i for one WOULD love to go back to the pen and paper ballots.. Just you know the dems will rant about how that somehow 'disenfranchizes blacks, cause they are too dumb to mark the forms etc"..

Comment

who said anything about voting
                          Last edited by SoulReaver; 31 August 2016, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            OK I just had the strangest thing happen tonight.

Automated phone call asking about the proposed plebicite for gay marriage, and also the lower house of the Senate and another election. WTF is going on?
                            I can answer one of those things.
                            Nick Xenaphon has said that it should be up to the parliament, and not the people to decide on same sex marriage, so they may be testing the waters to see what the people think.

As for another election, I don't know for sure but given the beating the Liberal party has been copping recently and Turnbull's falling popularity, it could happen. Of course it would be a stupid knee-jerk reaction to call another one so soon but Aus politics has been like that ever since the end of Gillard.
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

No Wi Fi? Where do you vote? The Amazon?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

I can answer one of those things.
                                Nick Xenaphon has said that it should be up to the parliament, and not the people to decide on same sex marriage, so they may be testing the waters to see what the people think.

As for another election, I don't know for sure but given the beating the Liberal party has been copping recently and Turnbull's falling popularity, it could happen. Of course it would be a stupid knee-jerk reaction to call another one so soon but Aus politics has been like that ever since the end of Gillard.

I suspect you are correct.

It was a ReachTell poll

Comment

Working...
                                X