Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's lying to US, and there's lying to Congress in an official investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      you were unaware that they supported Pinochet? ain't really a secret

Nothing about immigration still. It was mostly an economic experiment that failed miserably. Nixon didn't help matters either all in the name of fighting communism. I did some light reading, didn't remember the Chicago boys in that episode.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

Last time i checked lying to congress Was what got Bill impeached, NOT that he did what he did, but the fact he LIED to congress about it...

So how is what HE did, worth getting impeached, but what SHE has done (and continues to deny), not worthy of making her unable to run to get the same position HE was fired from?

He got fired? Could have sworn that he served two full terms. But I was ten so...

There's lying to US, and there's lying to Congress in an official investigation.
      Splitting hairs there, don't you think?
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

TO me it matters for 3 reasons
        1) a server in an unprotected area that has sensitive info on, is just ASKING to get hacked
        B) it shows lack of forethought on Hillary's part in how she has stuff set up
        C), it shows she is not only willing to ignore rules but LIE about doing it..
        Did you raise these complaints when republicant bafoon GW did similar things??
        sigpic

Comment

exactly
          lying to congress is lying to government, and in democracy the Government is more important than the people
          therefore lying to congress is worse than lying to citizens :|

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

Nothing about immigration still. It was mostly an economic experiment that failed miserably. Nixon didn't help matters either all in the name of fighting communism. I did some light reading, didn't remember the Chicago boys in that episode.
          you support a system as a whole
          those "libertarians" defended Pinochet that's all I need to know
          Last edited by SoulReaver; 18 July 2016, 12:28 PM. Reason: smiley url

Comment

Have they ever tried denying it??
            Would you know?
            I'm sure the WH does not walk out to the press core and say "so, we got hacked"

Didn't we have several reports from last month showing how many HUNDREDS of her emails were classified??
            classified -after the fact-, yes.
            Last time i checked lying to congress Was what got Bill impeached, NOT that he did what he did, but the fact he LIED to congress about it...
            Bill was not impeached, they tried to do it, he was acquitted.
            So how is what HE did, worth getting impeached, but what SHE has done (and continues to deny), not worthy of making her unable to run to get the same position HE was fired from?
            He was not fired.
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              How do you know this for fact?
              Every time this charge comes up, the investigators even go out of their way to say that any info sent in emails has not been classified when she sent it.
              That's exactly how he knows it for a fact
              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                That's exactly how he knows it for a fact
                I'm not sure how to take that Womble.
                He knows because they flat out say it was not classified?
                Or because he knows the were not "classified" (Nudge nudge wink wink)?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Did you raise these complaints when republicant bafoon GW did similar things??
                  I didn't know GW had a server in his private house (not the white house), that held classified data that was unmarked classified cause he told his staff to remove classification markings..
                  BUT if he did, then i would be just as verbal with him as i am Shillary..

Comment

I didn't know GW had a server in his private house (not the white house), that held classified data that was unmarked classified cause he told his staff to remove classification markings..
                    BUT if he did, then i would be just as verbal with him as i am Shillary..
                    No, he only saw weapons of mass destruction where there were none...
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      No, he only saw weapons of mass destruction where there were none...
                      If you recall, the consensus at the time was that there were indeed WMD's present.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        If you recall, the consensus at the time was that there were indeed WMD's present.
                        You mean because he lied about it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Until the GW era war criminals are brought to justice...republicants should just shut their pie-holes about Hillary's e-mails.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Until the GW era war criminals are brought to justice...republicants should just shut their pie-holes about Hillary's e-mails.
                            Can't bring people to justice for your made up crimes
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Can't bring people to justice for your made up crimes
                              Tell that to the surviving families of our military men and women who lost their lives or are severly injured.

Bush's Legacy:
                              • U.S. Dead 4,475
                              • US Injured 32,331
                              • Cost $1.7 Trillion

If this were done by President Obama...there would be a lynch mob outside of the White House. ISIS and the current bloodshed in the Middle East are a direct result of Bush's failed attempt at nation building. We need to demand justice and to charge George W. Bush and Dick Cheney for their lies and the murders of 4,475 American soldiers and over half a million Iraqis.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm not convinved. All your number tell me that war cost money and soldier die. Its sad but to be blunt its a side effect of war. I'm also not convinced that Bush is solely to blame for ISIS and the violence. Granted the war didn't do any favors but that region has been killing one another long before the war. Hard to directly blame one person. See no justification for war crimes.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X