X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    Do you really need to remind me?
    I'm not sure. You might want to stay true to character representation instead of taking poetic license
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      I'm not sure. You might want to stay true to character representation instead of taking poetic license
      Then use a masculine color...Boybot
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Then use a masculine color...Boybot
        Someone's cranky today
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

So which one of these X-files should be investigated first? The Cantina has limited resources for this...>.> I can only do one at a time...
          Start with the mystery that is Cow

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            Start with the mystery that is Cow
            Ah, an old X-file...Cow's Gender...
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

*stacks more files in corner*
              sigpic

Comment

[]

I have opened up a special division of the Cantina in order to explore and investigate strange occurances found in this forum. Little do you posters know that the mods have been subverting the Cantina from liberating you. Furthermore they have been fooling the rest of the posters in an elaborate conspiracy of lies and deceit. They claim to be against spam, yet they are secretly working behind the scenes with various spam groups to gain more control over our posts.

The truth is out there.

WARNING
                The HEA Society has issued a half demerit for this thread , the charge is "initiaion without follow thru" Which in Aretood's case will finally lead to another 1 demerit for "cliffhanging"
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

WARNING
                  The HEA Society has issued a half demerit for this thread , the charge is "initiaion without follow thru" Which in Aretood's case will finally lead to another 1 demerit for "cliffhanging"
                  This aint no story.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

This aint no story.
                    We of the HEA have charged you with initiation without follow thru, if it had started it would have been 1 demerit, not one half as charged . Keep up
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

We of the HEA have charged you with initiation without follow thru, if it had started it would have been 1 demerit, not one half as charged . Keep up
                      Well...since there's no Scully...there's no X-files....
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

This is aaaaalll I have to say about this thread: ....

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                        Where's Myn when we need her. She makes an excellent Scully.
                        *sneaks up behind P-90* .... *pokes* *runs away before he turns around*

If only you knew ...yeah I miss her But I'll have to be Mulder before Scully showed up.
                        Well...since there's no Scully...there's no X-files....
                        Wait... you're not waiting for me are you? O.o Just find someone else to be Scully. I'm probably not gonna be able to participate much.
                        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                          This is aaaaalll I have to say about this thread: ....

*sneaks up behind P-90* .... *pokes* *runs away before he turns around*

Wait... you're not waiting for me are you? O.o Just find someone else to be Scully. I'm probably not gonna be able to participate much.
                          Awesome smilie!!!

But no one else looks like Scully....fine...*pust up "Help Wanted" sign* But you'll always be Scully in absentia.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Since when do you look like Mulder? And since when does P-90 look like Skinner?? O.o And since when does GB look like any of the Lone Gunmen?!

... Looking the part doesn't matter when no one will see you anyway.
                            Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                              Since when do you look like Mulder? And since when does P-90 look like Skinner?? O.o And since when does GB look like any of the Lone Gunmen?!

... Looking the part doesn't matter when no one will see you anyway.
                              But You'd make a good Scully, you're both Catholic...and she is a Tomboy and you have Tomboy tendencies...and you look like her....and and....I gots a tuna sandwich, want some?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

X-Files division I call upon thee!

Solve me the case of the Mysterious Missing Peacock.

It involves aliens, I swear.

(I really gotta find that peacock, or my dinner's just not the same. Please?)
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X