This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say pick a fave topic and go for it!!

Only 5 to go,so grit your teeth and find something good and debatable.

I'm sure Darren plans only nice things for you,anyway.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 June 2004, 04:47 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Well, he IS a Supreme System Lord, or something like that. It'd only be fitting. Besides, I can't quite shake the feeling I'm spoiling things by zooming through all these numbers...
      I just noticed that your post count is still at #995... are you deleting some of your posts, or is something 'fishy' going on...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
        I just noticed that your post count is still at #995... are you deleting some of your posts, or is something 'fishy' going on...
        Things posted Offworld don't count. I've been sticking mostly to Offworld posts tonight. Drawing out the suspense, I suppose. I'm evil that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Things posted Offworld don't count. I've been sticking mostly to Offworld posts tonight. Drawing out the suspense, I suppose. I'm evil that way.
          O---, no wonder my post count was going up, dum dum dum...

Comment

lol, I've been outta the loop for a little while, it seems so funny to try and catch up on this convo, talking about "I've only got 500 posts" says LMJ, with a post count of over 1'300. Hehehe.

Comment

I forgot i posted in this thread, it was a long while ago, well maybe not 'too' long, but i was around 450-ish area when i posted, which was... a month or so ago? Haha..

Comment

I've got to keep this Anubis one whatever happens, it took me about a month to get it, and I did! lol Unless there is another better one available, this one will do me . . . for the time being, but I keep getting reminded of me being He'rak
                __

__

Comment

Working...
                X