Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor you - I'm determined to reach that level tho... *sighs* I'm still only piloting a death glider though *points to status*

Comment

Go for it Dude!

*Sighs*

I'm just lacking in ambition,really.....I'd be content to just achieve "Death Glider Pilot" !!

I always wanted to be an Air Force Pilot,when I was young,but my eyesight and hand/eye co-ordination were too poor! Dream shattered!

I suppose if I were really lucky enough to appear on the Show,I'd be just perfect for crashing the DG in a sheet of flame......
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Come on Bagpuss, you only need 300 posts to reach Death Glider Pilot. And after that I don't know. That's the rank I'm on at the moment. My guess is 500 is Gou'ald Underlining
        __

__

Comment

Yep! There is hope for me yet to achieve DG Status! (Goa'uld Underling is 500,so you haven't far to go!)

I'm wondering what comes after "Goa'uld Underling"? Should be interesting to see......

Shadow can't be far off another promotion, by now,surely?

*Toddles off,making "Zoomy" noises.....*

Comment

I'm almost to 500, well... kind of... Haha..
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Not too far now,lmj....

Comment

Not too far... Me can't wait

Comment

FH, it's so weird seeing you wear the McKay av. I keep thinking I've been making posts I don't remember...
                  Last edited by ShadowMaat; 05 June 2004, 03:59 PM. Reason: stupid typo is getting on my nerves

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    FH, it's sop weird seeing you wear the McKay av. I keep thinking I've been making posts I don't remember...
                    You already have almost 1000 posts, i wouldn't be suprised if you did forget some of your posts, because although your not me, i would forget plenty

Comment

FH, it's sop weird seeing you wear the McKay av. I keep thinking I've been making posts I don't remember...
                      Mwahahahah!! So you can get confused, O Great One!

All part of my great liking for RM/DH!

Tonane was lovely,but time for a change....all I need is David to get confused too.Then my w/e will be complete!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                        all I need is David to get confused too.Then my w/e will be complete!
                        It shouldn't take much. The poor girl gets confused very easily.

Comment

So true!

Any idea what'll happen when you reach the magic 1000?

(I'm guessing not an actual parade,but I've got a "Virtual" Balloon and whistle to blow! Not much....but at least I'm trying! )

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                            Any idea what'll happen when you reach the magic 1000?
                            I think Darren kills me, chops up my body, and hides the pieces around the forum. The rest of you get to have a scavenger hunt and see if you can find all the pieces.

Comment

I think Darren kills me, chops up my body, and hides the pieces around the forum. The rest of you get to have a scavenger hunt and see if you can find all the pieces.
                              Very Horrific

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                                Very Horrific
                                Well, he IS a Supreme System Lord, or something like that. It'd only be fitting. Besides, I can't quite shake the feeling I'm spoiling things by zooming through all these numbers...

Comment

Working...
                                X