Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

except for it's got Skydiver wondering and maybe worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      i know but being the forums expert on paranoia i'm assuming it's just a gag bit to convenient IMO
      I don't know about gag but I agree--there's parts of the story that are either too convenient and/or just don't add up IMO.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
        except for it's got Skydiver wondering and maybe worrying.
        it's policy to lock accounts of members who had died she needs to know if it's true or not so she can processed accordingly
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

and he hasn't been on since the 29th

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            I don't know about gag but I agree--there's parts of the story that are either too convenient and/or just don't add up IMO.
            he posts in this thread and then what? the next day random person posts here? did he leave a note saying post here if something happen to me ? does alan's and random person have the same IP address or at least in the same state?

being the internet i tend not to trust stuff like this. it taken me quite a while to see the truth in the wraithlord passing announcement.

we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
              and he hasn't been on since the 29th
              leave deadful message come back to see if anyone cared it's not unheard of

Comment

my bad, then, we shall see

Comment

he posts in this thread and then what? the next day random person posts here? did he leave a note saying post here if something happen to me ? does alan's and random person have the same IP address or at least in the same state?

being the internet i tend not to trust stuff like this. it taken me quite a while to see the truth in the wraithlord passing announcement.

we'll see
                  Their is that. So then you have to look into who the poster is. He wasn't the kind of person to pull a sick prank like that.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Their is that. So then you have to look into who the poster is. He wasn't the kind of person to pull a sick prank like that.
                    but other things have been talked about behind the scene among other members so things don't add up. lots of people aren't totally sold on this being true just yet. there's been hints on vm walls and such

Comment

but other things have been talked about behind the scene among other members so things don't add up. lots of people aren't totally sold on this being true just yet. there's been hints on vm walls and such
                      People being skepetic doesn't mean its true. Its actually common for people in engage in denial when death is part of it. So I don't buy the conspriacy.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                      X