This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
    Yes there’s alcohol. Unfortunately for me, I like both smoking and drinking.
    Then you sir, are a gentleman of olde.
    sigpic
    In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
    "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

My mother smokes... she is rapidly killing me.
      No offence to smokers and relatives of ones, but smokers who smoke in public are generally idiots. They see me coughing and barely able to breathe and they blow it in my face. But if I were to punch their face, the damage caused by which is nothing compared to the damage they cause me and it SHOULD be considered self-defence in some/all cases, who do you think would get in trouble? Smokers should be grateful I am patient and I don't get angry easily . And if I do, I don't react by striking or abusive language/gestures.

I would rather do what that Russian (?) scientist did and carry uranium around in my pocket... or a peanut would be more easily acquirable....
      In fact, I think I would rather do "illicit drugs", because they would, for me, lead to a slower, less painful death .

I hate it when people who should be 40 get on the bus, smell like they smoke 2 packs a day and their skin is so cancerous . And they NEVER cover their cough .

Honestly, if you want to smoke, go for a long, hard jog everyday. It won't prevent cancer or the other terrible things, but it will decrease tar covering the alveoli... you may experience coughing it up, but at least you won't die of asphyxiation due to it !
      Why not smoke a bubble pipe ? It's infinitely cooler .
      EDIT: Oh, and smokers NEVER pay attention to no smoking signs. If you point them out you're an idiot and they verbally and even attempt PHYSICALLY abusing you .... They are never fined either . I think they become lazy, due to lack of oxygen . My lack of oxygen makes me, however, active !

Comment

Working...
      X