What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
    Well if you like the show you will like the movie. I just think the format works better as a TV show. I hope they make more as 18 episodes is not enough, maybe we could get a follow up series with them at uni lol.
    could you really see neil and jay getting into a university

Comment

Cinema: Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Fantastic reboot of the Planet of the Apes movie telling the story of how a medicine intended to cure people of Alzheimer's disease might actually end up proving disastrous for Earth and lead to Apes rising above their human oppressors.

I loved it and totally recommend it! If anyone else goes to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes, do be sure to stay after the end credits.

There's already talk of a sequel to this movie. I, for one, will most definitely go to see it.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
        could you really see neil and jay getting into a university
        They some how passed there GCSEs and went on to do A-levels. .

Comment

DVD: Limitless - it was entertaining.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

Final Destination 5

(was surprised - it wasn't half bad)

Comment

DVD:
              One Foot in the Algarve

TV:
              Donkey Punch
              Battle Royale

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Captain America

walked into the cinema with low expectation and nevertheless walked out rather disappointed

however, I loved the preview of 'The Avengers"
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Insidious. It was pretty much a remake of Paranormal Activity with the plot from Poltergeist but I kinda liked it. Not scary at all but it was a fun movie I might want to watch again.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Postman, but not the one with Kevin Costner!, I mean the Italian movie with Massimo Troisi, Philippe Noiret and Maria Grazia Cucinotta. Such a nice little movie!
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

A Lifetime movie on DVD called Playing House....with Joanne Kelly from Warehouse 13, Lucas Bryant from Haven, and Colin Ferguson from Eureka.

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

Conviction - about a real life movie about a man wrongly convicted and spent 18 yrs in prison.

Tangled - cute, almost too cute, good dialogue, but didn't like the mother character - annoyed me too much.

Megaming - saw the last 3rd much better than I thought it would be so I'm going to try and catch it from the beginning.
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

2012-- for the third time. It's awesome. I never get bored with it.
                          Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                          Tangled - cute, almost too cute, good dialogue, but didn't like the mother character - annoyed me too much.
                          I hear ya

Comment

Saving Private Ryan, Loved it, every heartbeat of it, it was and is, a true way a warfilm is to be seen

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

9|11
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Columbiana

Personally I'd be quite happy to be killed by Kataliana....

Comment

Working...
                                X