What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD: Point Break

Very cool action thriller starring Keanu Reeves and the late Patrick Swayze. This movie pretty much launched Keanu's career in action movies. I totally recommend it.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Rio
      My cat watched it with me. he was fascinated by the birds
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

At the pictures: Super 8
        Just go, watch it, it was unreal !
        sigpic
        What a show !

Comment

An American Haunting. It was okay. Nothing special.
          sigpic

Comment

Cinema: Super 8

Fun action/adventure/comedy film in the same vain as E.T. and The Goonies. I totally enjoyed it and totally recommend it. The youngsters in this are going to be very big stars some day.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Gnomeo and Juliet

nothing special but i got a few laughs out of it.... which is all that really matters
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

The inbertweeners movie

Good stuff really funny stuff. Not as good as the series though.

Comment

Watchmen .....the speedo version
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                    The inbertweeners movie

Good stuff really funny stuff. Not as good as the series though.
                    Can't wait to see it, I love the show.

I watched The Incredibles last night for the first time in years, on BD.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

On DVD: Star Trek 2009; It was actually more enjoyable then I thought it would be. Not exactly a Trek fan, but I actually liked it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Can't wait to see it, I love the show.
                        Well if you like the show you will like the movie. I just think the format works better as a TV show. I hope they make more as 18 episodes is not enough, maybe we could get a follow up series with them at uni lol.

Comment

The Lincoln Lawyer -
                          sigpic

Comment

Flatline.

Comment

DVD: Doctor Who: The Enemy Within (aka Doctor Who (The 1996 TV Movie))

Comment

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Totally amazing! I definitely understand why people love it so much.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X