Comment

Pirates of the Carribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

The Adjustment Bureau.
        Didn't really like it. I was expecting more from Matt Damon and Emily Blunt, so it was just OK

Comment

I just watched the Lincoln Lawyer , pretty cool they call him the lincoln lawyer because he runs his practice out of his Lincoln car lol
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            Pirates of the Carribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl
            yes it is half blood prince , "make a little magic tonight"
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

^ I thought it was HBP

Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest
              Pirates of the Caribbean - At Worlds end

Ive seen this franchise way too many times, but im glad there is another one coming out, i still want a prequel to Curse of the Black Pearl, They could also have a Bill Nighy cameo in a prequel
              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 20 March 2011, 03:01 PM.
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

was channel surfing between NCAAmarch madness games and movies this afternoon, so i watched most of Demolition Man (so terrible, but great).

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                  ^ I thought it was HBP

Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest
                  Pirates of the Caribbean - At Worlds end

Ive seen this franchise way too many times, but im glad there is another one coming out, i still want a prequel to Curse of the Black Pearl, They could also have a Bill Nighy cameo in a prequel
                  I need to do are rewatch soon and I would definitely love a Bill Nighy cameo in a prequel
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

On TV: The Blue Tower

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                      was channel surfing between NCAAmarch madness games and movies this afternoon, so i watched most of Demolition Man (so terrible, but great).
                      Love Demolition Man!

I want to apologize for anything nice I said about MacGruber and if I got anyone to watch it. Apparently only the last 30 min that I originally watched are funny (and not nearly so on a 2nd watching). If I had watched from the beginning the 1st time I never would have made it to the funny parts. Ugggh.
                      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Master and Commander, the far side of the world awesome film!

www.darkarmada.nl
                        www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

The A-Team.

I have never laughed so hard at an iconic TV-Series spinoff movie, ever. Not only was it Nostalgic and a meal fit for any action-buff, it never tried to be the old TV series and generated it naturally. It was the best £7 i ever spent

Spoiler:

FLYING A TANK LIKE A PLANE IS BOSS! D: I loved that bit! By far my favourite!
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I actually like The A-Team movie more than the tv show
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

On DVD: It's A Mad (x4) World, hilarious as heck! I highly recommend it!! "Its under the Big Dubaya, do you hear, a hundred and fifty Gs! Under the Big Dubaya!"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                                On DVD: It's A Mad (x4) World, hilarious as heck! I highly recommend it!! "Its under the Big Dubaya, do you hear, a hundred and fifty Gs! Under the Big Dubaya!"
                                I've been enjoy this movie since I 1st saw it as a kid in the early 70's.

"We had an accident. We fell into yellow, alright?"

I think Jonathan Winters was my favorite.
                                "Everybody has to pay taxes. Even businessmen, that rob and steal and cheat from people everyday, even they have to pay taxes."
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X