No announcement yet.

What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFS Carbon is amazing, you can demolish cop cars, and I think earn money for it too. Hot Persuit II is my ultimate favorite though with that Mazda Family Sedan one can race

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The Expendables two nights ago, and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels last night. First one was good fun, as it was supposed to be, and the second was great fun, but I liked Snatch more.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Highlander 2.........dude...........I...duuude...
        sigpic

Comment

Sounds like there's a lot of good movies out. Anyone seen 'Stormbreaker'? It's the best!
          sigpic
          Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

On TV: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003 remake)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Saw "Tangled" in the movies two weeks ago. Ok if you like
              Sing song Disney movies... Any ideas on a good sci-fi movie
              To watch on my Sunday off?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DocWhoGater View Post
                Saw "Tangled" in the movies two weeks ago. Ok if you like
                Sing song Disney movies... Any ideas on a good sci-fi movie
                To watch on my Sunday off?
                How about Stargate with Kurt Russell?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

State of Play. It was okay. At least it had a bit of a twist at the end because otherwise a thriller it wasn't since it was so predictable. The BBC mini it was based on is probably better.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Spartacus (1960)

Very slow in places, but the crowd scenes still look amazing. Today they'd be made with CGI, but to think that they had so many people in one place for the shots boggles the mind.
                    sigpic

Comment

Red Riding Hood.

Very good but totally NOT for little kids!! I do not recommend seeing it after dark, otherwise every dog you look at will freak you out. It needed more Michael Shanks, but oh well, that's what STARGATE is for!!
                      Spoiler:
                      And it would've been *really* funny if they had cast David Thewils as the werewolf, but that's just me....
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

tonight im going to watch

Faster
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

MacGruber - well the last 30 minutes

Actually very funny. I don't know if it gets old after watching the other 50 minutes but the fact that it stayed funny and cute for 30 min when I thought it wouldn't last 10 is a great sign.
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Thanks! Sounds good and I must admit *hangs head in shame* I've never seen it. Shame on you DocWhoGater, now go to your Tardis!
                            sigpic

Comment

Burlesque

I only really checked it out because im a big fan of Christina Augilera's music , shes an ok actor
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

A Dog's Breakfast.

lol if you don't take it seriously. Paul McGillion was great.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X