Shanghai Knights
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
      I have Azumi one and two on DVD
      I only have Azumi 1 on 3 disc VCD set, the movie is in two parts, then the features on the third disc. It is good to know that there is another that enjoys it too

On CCTV6 (local TV station) Versus

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The Town

I missed it at the movies and had to wait a while for it to become available to rent. I like Jon Hamm and mainly wanted to see it for him. Jeremy Renner is very good in this! I can see how he got an Oscar nomination.

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Hall Pass

Owen Wilson is slowly becoming my favorite actor
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

On DVD: Back to the Future part II (personally I prefer Part III, its more fun, sadly I cannot find it anywhere >.<)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
              On DVD: Back to the Future part II (personally I prefer Part III, its more fun, sadly I cannot find it anywhere >.<)
              Back to the Future 2 is the best, but i had the same trouble finding the second one, it was either a trilogy pack or nothing for the longest time, i already had 1 and 3 grrr

Stop looking for it, thats what i did and it turned up and now im the proud owner of bttf 1, 2 & 3
              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 07 March 2011, 10:29 PM.
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                Back to the Future 2 is the best, and i had the same trouble finding the second one, it was either a trilogy pack or nothing for the longest time, i already had 1 and 3 grrr

Stop looking for it, thats what i did and it turned up and now im the proud owner of bttf 1, 2 & 3
                Personally i'm a fan of the wst, Two was great (flying cars gotta love 'em!) but personally I like three the best of them all. I guess after watching Two the story isn't finished until one watches three, you know ? Its like, too much wondering of what happens next?! How does Marrty get home? Can I have his truck?

That last one was really me wanting the truck a few years ago when I first watched the films.

Comment

Buried - Meh.

Takers - Okay.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Robin Hood - with Russell Crowe

nice movie, well done and acted. Not really a robin hood movie as depicted before and he's not referred to as that at all, except at the very end where they shoe horned it in and it didn't make sense - someone probably said hey we never mentioned 'hood' in this movie better throw something in.

I'd describe it more as a more realistic historical version .(as in it could have actually hapened this way) of how he came to be this outlaw. The only problem I had with it was the ending
                    Spoiler:
                    where he went from hero to outlaw in 2 minutes - that was way too rushed especially considering the pace of the movie
                    Last edited by Thunderstorm; 08 March 2011, 03:09 PM.
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                      I only have Azumi 1 on 3 disc VCD set, the movie is in two parts, then the features on the third disc. It is good to know that there is another that enjoys it too

On CCTV6 (local TV station) Versus
                      I have that on DVD too. I also have Sky High, Princess Blade, Twins Effect and Battle Royal 1 & 2.

Watched The Infidel today. Omid Djalili is funny
                      sigpic

Comment

Nuns on the Run
                        The Other Guys
                        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 09 March 2011, 03:30 AM.
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                          I have that on DVD too. I also have Sky High, Princess Blade, Twins Effect and Battle Royal 1 & 2.

Watched The Infidel today. Omid Djalili is funny
                          You have Princess Blade ?! You lucky....

Anyhow, my husband got me Death Trance, its awesome

Comment

Little Fockers
                            Scott Pilgram VS The World
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

SLC Punk! which is just awesome. The language is a tad excessive, but it doesn't really distract from the movie. It's got Matthew Lillard and Michael Goorjian (the latter of whom I absolutely adore). As Matthew Lillard's character would say, it's just awesome, man.
                              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

The Green Hornet

Despicable Me

Megamind
                                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 11 March 2011, 05:41 AM.
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X