What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive Angry 3D:

It's not for everyone but I absolutely loved it. If you liked My Bloody Valentine 3D (like I did) you will probably like it
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

On DVD: SAW II

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        On DVD: SAW II
        This is my favorite Saw movie, but ive only seen 1-3
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

1, 2 and 6 are mine, but I like 'em all in their own little ways. Still look upon every "twist" at the end with fondness, that's for sure.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Never had any interest in any of them, really....
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Never had any interest in any of them, really....
              Me neither...
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

On DVD: SAW III

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                This is my favorite Saw movie, but ive only seen 1-3
                I think that SAW IV is probably my favourite entry in to the franchise after the original SAW movie. There's a moment in movie 4 when I just went "WOW! Wasn't expecting this guy to turn up!"

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                1, 2 and 6 are mine, but I like 'em all in their own little ways. Still look upon every "twist" at the end with fondness, that's for sure.
                When you look beyond the gore and blood spilling, the storytelling is great! The twists have never failed to get me!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Night at the Museum
                  Night at the Museum 2

On DVD: SAW III

I think that SAW IV is probably my favourite entry in to the franchise after the original SAW movie. There's a moment in movie 4 when I just went "WOW! Wasn't expecting this guy to turn up!"

When you look beyond the gore and blood spilling, the storytelling is great! The twists have never failed to get me!
                  The Thing that turned me off Saw was the,

Spoiler:
                  Brain Operation in Saw 3, just how they showed the whole thing,, really creeped me out and i usually dont scare easily

However i still intend on watching 4-7 but just watching other movies atm

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  I think Michael Emerson played an even Creepier character than Ben Linus in Saw 1
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    The Thing that turned me off Saw was the,

Spoiler:
                    Brain Operation in Saw 3, just how they showed the whole thing,, really creeped me out and i usually dont scare easily

However i still intend on watching 4-7 but just watching other movies atm
                    That is hard to watch, I agree. But there's a moment in SAW IV that I find even harder to watch...and tomorrow I have to! WAAH!

Comment

That is hard to watch, I agree. But there's a moment in SAW IV that I find even harder to watch...and tomorrow I have to! WAAH!
                      And tomorrow is now today and...

On DVD: SAW IV

That moment I spoke of above...eeesh. But also love the moment when...
                      SPOILER FOR SAW IV
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      the movie is revealed to be happening at the same time as SAW III when Jeff appears. That moment when he just appears walking down a corridor is so cool.

Comment

Mesrine: Killer Instinct
                        Mesrine: Public Enemy #1

Just a straight out French gangster movie. Pretty well acted, not my kinda movie. Based on the real Mesrine guy.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- This was very good, the lead character is very good at the Lasandra part. Gonna watch the second one. Think some things are lost in the translation though.

Comment

King of Fighters
                          True Grit (2010)
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

On Blu-Ray: Dead Space: Downfall

On DVD: SAW V
                            Last edited by Alan; 04 March 2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

On DVD last night: "Nine"

I thought, this is a slam dunk! All these Oscar winners......Daniel Day-Lewis, Judi Dench, Sophia Loren, Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz, Nicole Kidman. Oscar-winning director Rob Marshall. Golden Globe winner Kate Hudson. Grammy winner Fergie. I......didn't like it. Maybe I was tired.....but it didn't hold my interest at all.

Before that, also on DVD, "Attila". Me likey Gerard Butler as Attila the Hunny.

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

On Blu-Ray: SAW VI

So that's me all up to date on the SAW storyline now and ready for SAW VII which (hopefully) I'll get tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X