No announcement yet.

What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray: Halloween (Original 1978 Movie)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Busy Bodies (1933), 10/10.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Cinema: Halloween (2018 Sequel Movie)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Comment

Comment

The Majestic (2001) with Jim Carrey and Martin Landau. Excellent film. Recommend it.
                sigpic

Comment

Blu-Ray: Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978 Remake)

Comment

Comment

DVD: The Shining

Comment

Below Zero (1930), 10/10.

Stan and Ollie have no success earning money on a bleak, snowy winter's day as sidewalk musicians, especially when playing "In the Good Old Summer Time". This annoys a man shoveling his sidewalk . Their instruments are destroyed in an argument with a woman, but Stan finds a wallet. They are chased by a thief, but are protected by a police officer.

Stan and Ollie share a slap-up meal with the cop, but unfortunately, Stan finds out the wallet in fact belongs to the cop. When the policeman discovers this he tells the waiter who throws them out of the restaurant and throws Stan upside down in a barrel of water. Oliver finds Stan who now has an enormous stomach after drinking all the water while trapped in the barrel.
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Comment

Netflix: Apostle

Comment

Comment

Blu-Ray: Alien

Comment

Working...
                                X