• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
    willingly? for real money?
    it was funny and cute
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

On Blu-Ray: Resident Evil: Afterlife

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The kings speech it was very very very good the best film of 2010.

Comment

On TV: Collateral

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Ocean's Eleven, the Usual Suspects and Heat. All great crime films, though I really wish I hadn't already known the Usual Suspects' twist beforehand. That would've been awesome. Out of the three, Heat's my favourite.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Leon- started off good, but then just faltered.

Comment

Sherlock Holmes on DVD (again). It's an awesome movie.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

On TV:
                  Born On The Fourth Of July
                  Righteous Kill

Comment

Restrepo

Good documentary.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Just one of the greatest films of all time: The Godfather
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Just saw Mr. Deeds.

One thing about Adam Sandler movies, he seems like a guy you could easily be good friends with.

sigpic

Comment

ON DVD

Salt

ON TV

Stuart Little
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Watched "Push" (2009) on cable. I absolutely loved it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                              Watched "Push" (2009) on cable. I absolutely loved it.
                              I liked Push a lot too. Good fun all around.

And the latest movie I've seen was Inglorious Basterds, again. One of my favouritest movies ever. Of all time.
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                                I liked Push a lot too. Good fun all around.

And the latest movie I've seen was Inglorious Basterds, again. One of my favouritest movies ever. Of all time.
                                I think my favorite moment in Push was when the Watcher from Hong Kong was so sure about her predictions and then we find out what the real meaning of the tiger was in Cassie's pictures. It was like a chess game between psychics. The film definitely left itself open for a sequel.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X