Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Now that's a fun movie.
    I enjoyed it, Toothless is a fun bunch!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I just watched Titanc, sooo sad, cried my eyes out haha, but it's sweet at the same time.
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
        I just watched Titanc, sooo sad, cried my eyes out haha, but it's sweet at the same time.
        You're such a.....girl.

I just watched Tangled, sooo sad, cried my eyes out haha, but it's sweet at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
          The Tourist- sucked. Angelina Jolie basically flouts around like look at me, aren't I so pretty? No. Horrible movie. Johnny Depp was pretty good, although I saw the ending coming mid-way through.

Unstoppable- That was just an adrenaline rush the entire movie. It was fantastic. Who would have thought a simple premise could be so well done?
          I wanted to go to watch one of these two movies and could not decide which one - I think I will finally watch 'Unstoppable', thanks
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.

Awesome movie.
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Just back home after watching Tron Legacy at the cinema.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

Watching the Ian Curtis biopic Control right now.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

On Blu-Ray: The Expendables

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

A Christmas Carol (1999) Patrick Stewart was great!

Comment

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on DVD.
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

On Blu-Ray: Salt

Comment

Despicable Me; hilarious and fun.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                              A Christmas Carol (1999) Patrick Stewart was great!
                              No kidding! It's the only version of the Christmas Carol that my family watches.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              On Blu-Ray: Salt
                              Saw that too....kind of wish I hadn't. Not a very good movie at all.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              Despicable Me; hilarious and fun.
                              Now that's a good one. Deliberating whether to buy it or not.

Last movie I saw was How to Steal a Million, a lopey old 60's comedy. Nothing to write home about, but decent for what it was.
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                Now that's a good one. Deliberating whether to buy it or not.
                                Worth renting instead of buying, I borrowed it, recently also saw Dawn Treader in 3D as well two nights ago

Comment

Working...
                                X