No announcement yet.

What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clash of the Titans 2010 Alice in Wonderland 2010, Shanghai Knights, Mr Nice Guy, all in that order, all worth it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Tekken ( 2010 ). Quite good movie with gorgeous Luke Goss.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ar3s View Post
        Shanghai Noon, Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan...1 of the bigscreens great duo's
        Awesome film! Shame the sequel wasn't up to much. Love Jackie

Comment

Originally posted by albatross View Post
          Awesome film! Shame the sequel wasn't up to much. Love Jackie
          Wasn't too bad, too many cockney accents though

I, Robot - Kinda crap but it fills spare time in
          sigpic

Comment

Sherlock Holmes (2009)

Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law are just fantastic! One of 2009's best films.

Comment

Lord of the Rings extemnded editions of each film (one day one film the last three days

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

i watched the new movie vampire sucks it was funny but kind of boring at the same time i think scary movie would have done a better job of making fun twicrap movies thats for sure im just glad i didnt waste my money on the movie thats one good thing lol

Comment

Yesterday I saw Shutter Island. It`s a great movie.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    Sherlock Holmes (2009)

Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law are just fantastic! One of 2009's best films.
                    I feel the strong urge to vehemently agree with this statement. Even though, I'm a guy... Rachel McAdams was good in SH as well. And the plot was better than I expected.
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                      I feel the strong urge to vehemently agree with this statement. Even though, I'm a guy... Rachel McAdams was good in SH as well. And the plot was better than I expected.
                      Real quick, your sig, is that first picture Max and Logan from Dark Angel? Just curious is all.

And to keep on topic, I saw Die Hard.

"Yippee-ki-yay, mother[snip]."
                      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                      sigpic
                      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Comment

Just got back from watching THE EXPENDABLES.

Holy chevrons what the heck did i just watch !?
                          That movie was so amazing and so inspiring and just....WOW. I'm defently going to get this when it comes out on DVD,this is a must have and i'd say a must see also.

A must see if you like explosions,fighting,shooting and some of Hollywood's biggest names and possibly even muscular men lol. To put it simply if you like action movies this is a MUST see. Go watch it you won't be disapointed. The movie was pure epicness and awesomness

2 thumbs up from me and i really wouldn't mind seeing it again.
                          GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

I still wanna see Inception.

But I'm in the middle of watching Star Wars (episodes IV - VI), so all's good.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                              Real quick, your sig, is that first picture Max and Logan from Dark Angel? Just curious is all.
                              In the top left corner it is possible to see a picture of Max and Logan from Dark Angel.

Here are the four pictures you can see of Max and Logan:

Oh, Dark Angel was an awesome series! Too bad we never got a third season.

And on topic, I watched Fracture last night before watching another TSCC episode.

I'd recommend it to everyone. It was a good movie/thriller. Although some things were a bit predictable.
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
                                Just got back from watching THE EXPENDABLES.

Holy chevrons what the heck did i just watch !?
                                That movie was so amazing and so inspiring and just....WOW. I'm defently going to get this when it comes out on DVD,this is a must have and i'd say a must see also.

A must see if you like explosions,fighting,shooting and some of Hollywood's biggest names and possibly even muscular men lol. To put it simply if you like action movies this is a MUST see. Go watch it you won't be disapointed. The movie was pure epicness and awesomness

2 thumbs up from me and i really wouldn't mind seeing it again.
                                Really !?!

well Fantastic Mr. Fox is really good too , great movie
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X