No announcement yet.

What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i watched 300...of course and epic movie and toy story 3 which was immense...and was a pritty emotional ride haha
    DR.RYO

Comment

is shaun of the dead a good movie because i haven't seen it yet ive only seen zombieland which i really liked...im just not sure if should watch shaun of the dead or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Low-Ki 666 View Post
        is shaun of the dead a good movie because i haven't seen it yet ive only seen zombieland which i really liked...im just not sure if should watch shaun of the dead or not?
        Yes. Watch it. Enjoy it. A bit British-y, but still, I loved it a lot more than Zombieland (And I thought Zombieland was pretty awesome in its own right).
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Low-Ki 666 View Post
          Shaun of the Dead is awesome. Way better than Zombieland--which I did like a lot.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yes. Watch it. Enjoy it. A bit British-y, but still, I loved it a lot more than Zombieland (And I thought Zombieland was pretty awesome in its own right).
            Shaun of the Dead is awesome. Way better than Zombieland--which I did like a lot.
            Great minds, man. Great minds.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

thank you both for the reply s i think i will give it a try and see how it isdid any of you ever see fido movie from a few years ago i though it was definitely a unique movie...

Comment

Iron man 2, it was crap.
                I want to watch the expendables, that looks awesome.

Comment

The Last House On The Left

I love this movie.
                  sigpic

Comment

I watched Michael Moore's Capitalism: A Love Story, and I thought it was pretty good.
                    It's pretty creepy when you see how much influence companies such as Goldman Sachs can have in the government. Also, I wonder how different the USA would be today if FDR's Second Bill of Rights had come into effect. Universal healthcare, adequate pensions, social security, etc. Sounds just like home to me!
                    sigpic

Comment

Interesting movie, but alot of violence and gore

Comment

I just saw Toy Story 3 in the cinema... it was AWESOME.

Comment

Sum of all fears
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Charlie St. Cloud- it was a good romantic flick. Great to see with a significant other or your Girly Movie Friend! Loved it!

The Other Guys- Hilarious! I mean that...it was so funny. I laughed so much! If you're having a bad day go see this movie. Loved it!

Comment

Shanghai Noon, Owen Wilson and Jackie Chan...1 of the bigscreens great duo's
                              sigpic

Comment

The Last House On The Left ( from 1972 years ). Good movie. But I prefer new version.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X