• Show
Clear All

The Crazies
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ar3s View Post
      Robin Hood: Men In Tights, classic. nuff sed
      Love that movie too!!

Robin Hood: I lost. I lost? Wait a second, I'm not supposed to lose. Let me see the script.
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        Love that movie too!!

Robin Hood: I lost. I lost? Wait a second, I'm not supposed to lose. Let me see the script.

Angry Villager: "There must be another way of doing the credits."
        Fire Marshal: "That's right. Every time they make a Robin Hood movie, they burn our village down!"

Joe's Apartment, Chocolate Muffin made me
        sigpic

Comment

She's a real bad influence, isn't she?
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Valika View Post
            Avatar, in IMAX. This was an incredible experience.
            ...I can understand the visual appeal, but why would you shell out the money for what is basically a sci-fi adaptation of Pocahontas?
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

going to see twilight again tomorrow
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                going to see twilight again tomorrow
                Nooooo!! Don't do it!!
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  Nooooo!! Don't do it!!
                  but's it's with my bested friend. she has no one to go with. and i would do anything for her anyway.

Comment

So after you've seen it....again....what would you like us to do with the sparkly goop that was once your brain?
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      So after you've seen it....again....what would you like us to do with the sparkly goop that was once your brain?
                      honor it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        honor it.
                        A shrine, with a picture of Matt Smith above it and nothing sparkling for 5 kms in any direction?

Comment

I'm watching Gran Torino right now. A grumpy, racist old f**k is exactly how I imagine Clint Eastwood must be in real life lol

Comment

The Hunt For Red October, decent film apart from Sean Connery playing a Russian captain with a Scottish accent
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ar3s View Post
                              Joe's Apartment, Chocolate Muffin made me
                              Its the funniest film
                              Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              She's a real bad influence, isn't she?
                              Enough, no more dragging my name in the mud
                              sigpic

Comment

Right now I'm watching the original 1932 Scarface. I haven't watched a 30s movie in quite a while, the style is very different to get used to. But I dig Prohibition-era gangster stuff so

Comment

Working...
                                X