What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD: Ice Cold in Alex

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Harry Potter 5 (excluding the bits where I went shopping)

Comment

Blu-Ray: G.I. Joe: Retaliation

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

D/L: Zero Dark Thirty

Like any movie featuring a certain iceberg in 1912, it was odd watching a movie with such a well-known and predictable outcome, yet I found this compelling and interesting.

Comment

TV: Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Ring

Comment

TV: Bogie and Bacall in The Big Sleep. Couldn't find anything on cable then hubby stumbled across this.
              sigpic

Comment

The Amazing Spiderman - movie was ok, I thought it was awesome that they cast the actor that played the adult Pi from the movie Life of Pi.

(the tiger from Pi was named "Richard Parker", dad in Spiderman - yup, Richard Parker)

Comment

Cinema: R.E.D. 2

Though I haven't seen the first since it was on at the movies, I'd say it's a fair stab at a sequel that could hold the original. Not better, but "as good". I think.

Comment

Prometheus

good movie despite the holes in it & the open ending (I don't like open endings)
                    Spoiler:
                    why did that space jockey need to sacrifice himself - painfully at that - just to spread their DNA

why did David (the synthetic) spike Holloway's drink

and above all - why the f did the space jockeys turn on the humans

also I would've liked to see better fleshed out interaction between that last SJ & Weyland (ie. a real convo, with David as translator)

Comment

Something Wicked This Way Comes (1983) DVD - First time seeing this one for me. I really enjoyed the visuals, but there were some big holes in this one. Seemed like some scenes and shots were missing. The flow just seemed to jump around a bit at times. Definitely felt like it was chopped for time.

Hannah (2011) DVD - Well made, just not very entertaining to me. The performances were there; it just wasn't a real memorable movie.

I don't even like to think about Prometheus. I have major issues with it.

Comment

DVDs:
                        Bourne Identity
                        Bourne Supremacy
                        Bourne Ultimatum

Comment

Blu-Ray: Welcome to the Punch

Comment

DVD: The Host - it was pretty good.

Comment

DVD: Sucker Punch

Comment

Oblivion
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...