What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD: Heat (1995)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

DVD: Saw

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

DVD: Saw II

Comment

The Hunger Games - like the movie, the concept just blows my mind
          sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Blu-Ray:
            V/H/S
            Taken 2

Comment

DVD: Hop (kids movie night last night) cute Easter related movie.

Comment

Pitch Perfect
                It was pretty good, had some great parts to make you laugh
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

On DVD: Star Wars Ep I, Ep III, Clue, Tron Original Classic, Hoodwinked 1 & 2, Adrew Lloyd Webber's Musical CATS

In that order

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    On DVD: Star Wars Ep I, Ep III, Clue, Tron Original Classic, Hoodwinked 1 & 2, Adrew Lloyd Webber's Musical CATS

In that order
                    What did you think of Hoodwinked 2? I liked the 1st one but haven't seen 2 yet.
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                      What did you think of Hoodwinked 2? I liked the 1st one but haven't seen 2 yet.
                      It was enjoyable, Wolf gets most if not all of the best lines, and oddly the Squrriel is actually understandable. I thought it was good. Some people said it sucked, but in all honesty, it was enjoyable

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

DVD: Saw III

Comment

Cinema: Oz the Great and Powerful

Some great family entertainment, with quite a few direct nods to the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                            Pitch Perfect
                            It was pretty good, had some great parts to make you laugh
                            i watched that yesterday. was pretty funny

currently watching The Amazing Spiderman (2012)... I liked the style of this movie but with the Spiderman storyline. I know they are sticking to the comics. Still pretty awesome tho
                            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

DVD: Skyfall
                              DVD: The Silence of the Lambs (ongoing)

Comment

Anna Karenina. It was .......interesting
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X