No announcement yet.

What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie(s): Prince of Persia, a good movie, silly at many scenes, not exactly what I expected, but worth it. I enjoyed it.

Plays/Stage shows: Sound of Music; very entertaining, Phantom of the Opera; creepy to the point of me actually leaving whenever the phantom came up on stage

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Drona ( Bollywood movie ) - nothing special.
      sigpic

Comment

Last movie i saw was Iron Man 2. First one was great but this was awesome! Defently a go see.
        GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

The Descent 2, not as good as the 1st 1 was.
          sigpic

Comment

I watched Crank recently. Awesome movie.
            sigpic

Comment

Crank
              Crank 2; High Voltage (epic silly!!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

the road
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Day After Tomorrow - if you can ignore the bad, "hollywood" science, it's a pretty great movie

Comment

Price of Percia Sands of Time, ignore it, cheesy acting and over all bad plot, rather boring could not keep me interested even when I had drunk 3 litres of coke and was buzzing with energy I still kept falling asleep during it

www.darkarmada.nl
                    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Dragonslayer, Caitlin Clarke was fit back in the day
                      sigpic

Comment

Nine - very good movie and great music
                        sigpic

Comment

Usual Suspects- clever crime drama

Comment

I watched Hot Tub Time Machine last night. I thought it was hilarious, but then I was also extremely 'intoxicated' so my estimation may be slightly off lol
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I recommend Toy Story 3 with with all my highest expectations.

In fact, if you're reading this... go right now. Leave. get in your car and go see it.

Don't even bother getting dressed, cleaned up.. etc. just go... NOW.

Comment

The Secretary. Great movie, I recommend it.
                                sigpic
                                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X