No announcement yet.

What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snatch was a brilliant movie, one of my favourites.

The other day I watched Cars for the first time. Loved it, can't wait for #2
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yesterday I saw " My Name Is Khan ". I love this movie.
      sigpic

Comment

Yesterday I saw Legion. It`s not a good movie. I don`t like it.
        sigpic

Comment

I watched Anchorman yesterday. Hilarious movie!
          Brick is awesome!
          sigpic

Comment

Today I watched Solomon Kane. Quite good movie.
            sigpic

Comment

Last movie i watched was Doctor Who - The next Doctor very dissapointing but still a descent Who story
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Transsiberian (2008). Starts strong and builds well but after one point someone forget what they were doing and the movie turned 180 degrees. I felt like it had lost its purpose and the ending was actually disappointing.

Still it is worth of watching. Beautiful gray scenery that fits incredibly well into the story, as did lighter colors. What I really loved was how the movie showed painfully strong wanderlust that many people suffer, and a wish to have roots, steady life and a family, that the same people suffer even more. It is a conflict that seems to be impossible to solve, and any compromise feels unsatisfying. Characters never verbalize that but it is present all the time (till the movie reaches the turning point...)

Comment

Robin Hood .

Great movie, must see.

Comment

Snerlock Holms again
                    sigpic

Comment

Kick Ass- the little girl in this movie kicked ass. Worth it just to see her. You'll be wowed.

Comment

I just finished watching One False Move which is one of my favorite all-time movies. It's an older neo-noir film from the early 90s but still an excellent film. Crime films =
                        sigpic

Comment

i watched the first power rangers movie this morning. still holds up
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

In theaters, Iron Man 2. At home, Bourne Identity. Like 'em both.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Just finished watching The Usual Suspects. One of Kevin Spacey's best films. Benicio del Toro is a total hoot, especially considering you can't understand over half of what he's saying.
                              sigpic

Comment

Master and Commander, like right now, first time on the big screen with the up converter

Comment

Working...
                                X