No announcement yet.

What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally saw the Bridesmaids. I don't know why people like this movie so much. It was okay but I didn't find it very funny. Then again I hated The Hangover so maybe those type of movies aren't my cup of tea
    sigpic

Comment

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

End Game

Good movie.
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

The Three Stooges meet Hercules
          The Three Stooges Go Around the World in a Daze
          The Three Stooges in Orbit
          Snow White and the Three Stooges

Winners all!
          sigpic
          Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

The Evil Dead

directed by Sam Raimi

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083907/

<< My eyes still look like this, still

good for who likes flesh blood curse exorcist and horror things
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
              The Three Stooges meet Hercules
              The Three Stooges Go Around the World in a Daze
              The Three Stooges in Orbit
              Snow White and the Three Stooges
              Winners all!
              You lucky sunova...... I saw previews for this, NEVER SAW IT :jealous:

However, I own Snow White & the Three Stooges, Stooges in Orbit {Moe at his best!} and Meet Hercules {or "Hiya Hery Baby!" as Curly Joe says}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
                ?How is it? great? I havn't watched it yet but really want to.
                sigpic

Comment

The True Grit remake but I can't say I liked it as much as the orginal one.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Cinema: Chronicle

I really enjoyed it. Great spin and twist on the "ordinary people with superpowers" / "great powers need great responsibility" storyline and the way it is told in terms of the camera work is unique. Definitely recommended.

10/10

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                      ?How is it? great? I havn't watched it yet but really want to.
                      I went to watch it alone, because I was not sure if my friends would like it. I did. But do not expect a typical spy/agent movie à la Mission Impossible or James Bond, there isn't much 'action' in there, at least not that kind of action. This one's pace is sometimes really slow and you really must pay attention to the different clues. It's clearly not an American action movie. But that's one of the reasons I enjoyed it. It's different from the usual stuff. And it was good that until the final revelation, I did not find out who was the double agent.

It was nice to watch Benedict Cumberbatch (BBC's Sherlock actor) playing the "Dr. Watson" part for somebody else
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Beastly. It was okay, a bit boring but still worth watching. I loved Mary-Kate Olsen in this movie, I had actually never seen the Olsen twins act so I was quite surprised she was as good as she was.
                        sigpic

Comment

Memphis Belle
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Scary Movie 3

Charlie Sheen and Simon Rex = the most hilarious duo on TV, add in Anthony Anderson and you got yourself the Three Stooges beating up space aliens with shotgun shovels!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Alien....no I wasn't creeped out...much It's a good movie, has me itching to see the second and third, never look at my cat the same way again though.....
                              Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

The remake of The Thing

Comment

Working...
                                X