Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD: Caddyshack

Funny, funny, funny. Great comedy.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

on DVD: Thor; it was OK, not perfectly great liek all the hype said it was, personally I was just curious to see it.

on VCD: True Legend; well worth it, I loved it all!

on TDP: Legend of Conder Hero series, Seven Swordsmen series.

on Youku: Ba Zhen Tu, Paradise.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Nothing but the Truth

Amazing movie, appropriate right now since it deals with the First Amendment

Second Hand Lions

Great movie, I'm so glad I finally got around to watching it
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

The Adjustment Bureau
          Hellboy

Very different movies but likable for their own reasons.
          sigpic

Comment

Blu-Ray: Terminator: Salvation

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Moneyball

Really good, especially if you like baseball.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

Soul Surfer, amazing movie and amazing story
                Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Double-header: Underworld: Awakening and Haywire

Comment

Just finished The Inbetweeners Movie. Loved the show, enjoyed the movie. Would love to see more, but this is a pretty good and natural place to call it a day too....
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Wolfman
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

I just watched 127 Hours... Knowing how it ends (and it does end in a happy place) doesn't make it easier to watch

Comment

TV: The Card Player

Comment

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of shadows

Great movie and actors, but I still prefer the BBC Sherlock
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Watched these two on IFC today:

Polish Wedding

I liked it, it's a good quirky movie

D.E.B.S

Loved it! This movie is campy and unique
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

The Help

Interesting movie, makes you think. Good but not as good as all the hype I heard, but still worth seeing if you like a good character movie. I'd give it a 'B'.
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X