What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV: Carry On Sergeant

Classic, delightful, gentle, funny movie starring pre-Doctor Who actor William Hartnell.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Duplicity

Pretty good

Elizabeth

One of my faves
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

On DVD: Terminator Salvation, Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen, 5 Deadly Venoms

on VCD: new Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

the green lantern

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

In Time.
            I didn't really like it...
            sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

DVD: Cowboy Bebop: The Movie

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The new Muppet movie. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was actually pretty good....especially the Am I a Muppet or a Man song. (My three-year-old nephew has decided that we're all muppets.)

Comment

The Hills Run Red.
                  Naice horror vid
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                    The new Muppet movie. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was actually pretty good....especially the Am I a Muppet or a Man song. (My three-year-old nephew has decided that we're all muppets.)
                    I saw it on thanksgiving, we went to the theatres my family and I in the states, I for one enjoyed it, all new songs, well made and actually great, breaking the 4th wall like normal!!

Fozzie: that looked like a p retty expensive explosion
                    Kermit: yeah
                    Fozzie: I'm amazed it was in the budget

And on my movies recently watched list

On DVD: Transformers, Transformers 2; Revenge of the Fallen, and Transformers 3, Dark of the Moon. Back to the Future {all three parts}, Space Jam

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

A Good Woman

I never get tired of watching it
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Mission Impossible
                        Mission Impossible 2
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Sucker Punch
                          sigpic

Comment

Mission Impossible 3
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                              Mission Impossible 3
                              Was that any good? Still not sure if I want to see it...
                              sigpic

Comment

A Princess For Christmas

I'll admit I only watched it because of Sir Roger Moore and Katie McGrath but it's not too bad
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X