This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a doctor

I know there's lots of different types of people here with big jobs, lawyers and what not, but I'm looking for a doctor.

If anyone here with good medical experience can PM me or write me here that'd be great.

I like to tell people I'm a doctor.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      I know there's lots of different types of people here with big jobs, lawyers and what not, but I'm looking for a doctor.

If anyone here with good medical experience can PM me or write me here that'd be great.
      might it be better to make appointment with a local doctor?? this is the internet anyone can pretend to be someone their not and give you inaccurate information
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        might it be better to make appointment with a local doctor?? this is the internet anyone can pretend to be someone their not and give you inaccurate information
        On the other hand if she is smart (and she probably is) then she would double check this information on her own, just use it as a blue print onto how to get to getting healthier.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
          On the other hand if she is smart (and she probably is) then she would double check this information on her own, just use it as a blue print onto how to get to getting healthier.
          I'm a guy you know.

Comment

I'm a guy you know.
            he does that alot

Comment

I hope you are not seeking medical advice or even a diagnosis over the net ?
              I do not think anyone with a medical background would give you this (or at least I would hope so). It would be rather unprofessional and maybe even dangerous to do so. If that is what you want, most will tell you the same : go see a doctor.
              There is a reason why they want to see the patient face to face..and it is not (only) the money they charge for it
              sigpic
              Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
              Spoiler:
              Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
              You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

I'm a guy you know.
                I HATE THIS!!! I knew that

Comment

i'm female

Comment

another thread was destroyed
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

^
                      Who says he's looking for a diagnosis ?
                      And I agree with Karhie....
                      Alternatively, he could have something like my leg problems the confusles his doctor () and needs another source. The concept conceived will be taken to the doctor and they will give their opinion....
                      Dr of ethics ? I know one !

Comment

Working...
                      X