Clear All

did you mean stupid DL ?

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

No
      sigpic

Comment

I agree RL is stupid for me at the moment. For the duration of the Olympics I have been told I am not to book any leave...
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

yeah they probably want you there because the olympics can apparently be quite violent....

I heard that one of the USA women's soccer team players was injured (possibly intentionally) during a game by an opposing player

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
            I agree RL is stupid for me at the moment. For the duration of the Olympics I have been told I am not to book any leave...
            Oh that is right you have that fun going on. Never ever want to live through another one in my city. Salt Lake was a transportation nightmare.
            sigpic

Comment

Your close to the reason why. I'm still on duty at my normal duty site. But I may be required to go to the Olympic park to provide extra support.

Comment

Your close to the reason why. I'm still on duty at my normal duty site. But I may be required to go to the Olympic park to provide extra support.
                Extra support keeping the soccer fans in line.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                  Extra support keeping the soccer fans in line.
                  Not that I am aware. I'd probably get the job of making sure the spectators behave themselves.

Comment

Not that I am aware. I'd probably get the job of making sure the spectators behave themselves.
                    No getting too rowdy.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not there yet... At the Olympic Park I mean. We're just on standby...
                      It will mean giving up a day off if I am picked to go to London. But if picked it will be an experience to remember.

Comment

good luck with that SF

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

might need to learn some Kung-Fu in order to keep the peace at this event....or hire Jet Li or Jackie Chan....

Comment

If I do get to do some Security work at the Olympics I'm sure to have a member of Her Majesty's armed forces as back up. But at this moment in time I'm still set to work at my normal site, protecting the cake...

Besides I'd use my 'Jedi' mind skills...

Comment

It is
                              Friday Night, and nothing is on cable. Hundreds of channels and nothing to watch.
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Why do you sound surprised? There's never anything on cable.
                                Meh...

Comment

Working...
                                X