Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Tood. You should go on vacation more often, you came back with renewed imagination. *awaits to see the next chapter*
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      Awesome Tood. You should go on vacation more often, you came back with renewed imagination. *awaits to see the next chapter*
      I thought it was cheesy....*shrugs*
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        I thought it was cheesy....*shrugs*
        and I loved it. What are you saying about my taste in literature
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

and I loved it. What are you saying about my taste in literature
          You like cheese...I don't know....The next part will come like the wind...you don't know where or when....neither do I
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

<puts on hazmat suit

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
              <puts on hazmat suit
              wrong thread.

A hazmat suit won't save you here.
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                wrong thread.

A hazmat suit won't save you here.
                It's a uh...what's the word....security blanket.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                  It's a uh...what's the word....security blanket.
                  Nice choice jmoz, it matches your eyes
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Atzel continued to parry the attacks of the bandit as he carried out blow after blow with his sword. Two high attacks followed by one low attack. He heard the crunching of earth to his back and instinctively pivoted on his heel bringing his foot around whipping at a second bandit's ankle knocking him of his feet. Atzel launched himself at the first bandit's waist shoving him back several feet. He turned with a speed of a lion and delivered a fast kick into the second bandit's unguarded chest then twisted around and drove his sword in him.

Atzel turned in time to parry off the first bandit's attack until he found an opening to strike his face with his elbow. The blow was reciprocated with a kick to the side of his kneecap nearly sending him down on his knees. He drove his sword up the bandit's stomach before losing his head to the man's own sword.

Alethia found herself peeking through a crack in the tent's flaps that covered the entrance. She froze, someone was inside with her. She could smell the sent of days worth of sweat, the subtle noise of harsh raspy breathing through someone's mouth. She slowly and casually reached into her gown's buttoned opening. She felt a hand on her shoulder violently jerking her around. The man smiled as if he found himself a prize. He pulled her by her hair off to the side and forcefully held her in a tight hug pressing his chapped lips against hers.

The next thing he knew was striking pain spreading from his lower abdmomen. His eyes shot Alethia a knowing stare realizing that his death was getting closer with each breath. He tried to hold himself up propping his weakening body against hers. She pulled out a the small dagger she used to stab him as he collapsed to the floor. Alethia wiped her mouth in disgust. She then heard the entrance flap move and someone else come in. She turned to find Atzel standing there. He took a quick glance at the dead man on the floor and then at Alethia.

"We have to go," Atzel alerted his princess, "There's too many of them." The sounds of dieing men and clashing metal were as loud as ever. Atzel took Alethia by the arm and pulled her outside. They quickly dashed through the cold night into the forest, the shrubs and branches whipped harshly against Alethia's bare arms and her legs. She didn't know what was going on, the sounds of battle got less and less distinguishable until it finally became silent again. They managed to somehow escape.

They finally stopped to rest. Alethia panted heavily and was almost surprised that Atzel was breathing practically normally. "Who were they?" she asked.

"Mercenaries," Atzel answered, "There's to many and they were to well organized to be bandits.

"Mercenaries?"

"We got away way to easily," Atzel spoke alarmed, "I think I just dragged you into a trap Princess." Without wasting any time, three men with bow and arrows showed up from their hiding place. One of them shouted something out loud, it must have been a code. Atzel went for his sword.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Came the voice of another off in the distance. It was a man in knight's armor. Atzel realized what was going on, they walked into the start of a military operation. They were the first prisoners of a new war.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Awesome Tood and don't contradict that by saying it was cheesy, don't make me zap you .
                      You have quite the imagination, and so many ideas . How about publishing a book of short stories.
                      You could call it "The Tood Tales", or "A Mulitood of stories" or...........................
                      A knight huh.....interesting.
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Awesome Tood and don't contradict that by saying it was cheesy, don't make me zap you .
                        You have quite the imagination, and so many ideas . How about publishing a book of short stories.
                        You could call it "The Tood Tales", or "A Mulitood of stories" or...........................
                        A knight huh.....interesting.
                        It was boring

It would be awesome if I end up writing Star Wars Novels. Have you read the stories I posted on Wings' and Myn's Fanclub threads?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't remember reading them. I shall have to check. If they were wraith or vampire, then no.
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't remember reading them. I shall have to check. If they were wraith or vampire, then no.
                            Sadly I haven't gotten anymore shorts for others...I was hopeing that I'd get ideas for Foley, AR (does he have a thread?), SQ, Dray and so on.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              Sadly I haven't gotten anymore shorts for others...I was hopeing that I'd get ideas for Foley, AR (does he have a thread?), SQ, Dray and so on.
                              Foley's should be a young, impetus, idealistic, innocent, who finally become disgusted by the bureaucracy around him and walks around asking "Who is John Galt? ".
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Foley's should be a young, impetus, idealistic, innocent, who finally become disgusted by the bureaucracy around him and walks around asking "Who is John Galt? ".
                                uh-huh...It will have to be as sudden as the other ones though...you know...like jumping out on me.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X