and you're a Princess, you get to do whatever you want
          Exactly
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            Exactly
            And you get to tell me what to do...*waits*...while I wait, I suggest a Pink sweater for tonight...
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              And you get to tell me what to do...*waits*...while I wait, I suggest a Pink sweater for tonight...
              Tha will have to wait for tomorrow. I'm not changing again tonight
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Tha will have to wait for tomorrow. I'm not changing again tonight
                Then I suggest Pink text....Don't ask me why I just, I don't know...felt like saying it.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Pink it will be
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Pink it will be
                    I think you've converted me into a pink lover It doesn't bother me as much any mores...that or it could be that I had to suffer a Pink shirt for choir so long that I have become desensitized....>.>
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

How could I not miss my bodyguard Of course I missed you
                      hey not one but me gets to guard your body

Comment

Originally posted by soulre@ver View Post
                        hey not one but me gets to guard your body
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

The Girlbot and Tood story

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
                          Here is the next part, part 4, about the Lovely Humaniform girl from outerspace!

Spoiler:

Girlbot moved her hand over a small blue and green circullar light that prompted the doors to slid open. Holding Tood's hand, Girlbot walked inside and lead him to a shirtless man. He was tall with dark skin and well sculpted muscles distributed throughout his body. His black hair cut short, and dark brown eyes stared right at him.

"So this is Tood?" the Dark man asked. Girlbot let go of Tood's hand and took a moment to smile at the shirtless man who also wore a dark pair of knee length shorts and beach sandals. "Yes," Girlbot said, "This is Tood." She turned and faced Tood who sported a puzzled expression. "Tood, this is the captain of the Cabana boys that run this ship," Girlbot said.

"Cabana boys?" Tood spoke in disbelief, "You're crew is made up of cabana boys?...I don't have to dress like that do I?" Girlbot let out a mocking laugh at Tood's question. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and lifted it up to look at his chest which barely had distinguishable abs and no real pecs to speak off. "Why would you? There's nothing to look at."

Tood was not amused, he silently pulled down his shirt. Suddenly the light in the room deminished. The white polished walls, the sleek cabinets on the walls and counters, and the warm couches and chairs in the room seemed to have lost just a small amount of color in them.

"Hi Shan," Girlbot said. Tood turned around to see a dark creature that stood six feet tall. The torso, legs, arms, and hips were feminine and human like. Her Breasts were covered by a torn and worn out leather shirt that left her stomach revealed. Around her waist a similar skirt covered what he would assume is her other private area. Her skin was pitch black with two bat like wings spreading from her back each around four feet tall and three feet wide. A long tail grew out of her lower back and circled around to her feet. Her exposed toes were more like claws much like her hands. Her smile was bright and white with two oversized canines. She had long white hair hanging down her back.

"Who's this?" Shan asked as she got uncomfortably close to Tood and sniffed his shoulder. He leaned away from her nose but she took hold of his shoulders and held him in place. Shan then licked his shirt and reacted in discust backing away. "Ewww!" she exclaimed, "he tastes all nasty." Tood quickly stepped away in shock. All of this was becoming too much for him to handle. Girlbot grabbed his hand once more. Why was she doing that? He asked himself, constantly holding my hand.

"Oh great," Girlbot said, "you're going to faint again." Tood was indeed feeling awfully lightheaded. A numbing sensation began to work it's way up his arm, through his neck and into his head. For a second he felt the most wonderful surge of energy. All of his senses became sharp and clear. And that's when he noticed, really noticed Girlbot. Her long brown wavy hair ending just below the shoulder blade which was slightly visible as it pushed against the tight maroon leather uniform. Her midriff was sufficiently curved and slender and her legs and arms bore slight delicate mounds of muscle without disrupting her femininity. She had an Athletic build and an attractive chest.

Girlbot let go of his hand and quickly his attention returned to the rest of the universe.

"There, now that you met the crew we can start working," Girlbot told him.

"This is it? This is the whole crew?" Tood asked. Girlbot nodded and took his hand once more and broke out a bright smile. "And now that you're used to this I'll take them back," she said.

"Take what back?" Tood asked.

"Nano probes that entered your blood stream to monitor and control your bodies vital systems so that you would stop fainting," she responded, "The went in through the pores of your skin into your blood stream. Every time I held your hand I replenished them and scanned your life signs."

"I didn't faint!" Tood tried to defend himself.

"Oh really? And what would you call it? Fell asleep really fast?" Girlbot shot back.

"Whatever," Tood said.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

YAY! Shan on deck. that's better than all the times she crashed into the ship's windshield
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

YAY! Shan on deck. that's better than all the times she crashed into the ship's windshield
                              Do you know what the story is going to be about? >.>
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                                Do you know what the story is going to be about? >.>
                                I do not.
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X