This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Talking behind my back are you? Thinking I wouldn't notice? I am all powerful! I see everything. And you cannot pop me. I am unpoppable.
    I think talking in front of you is more like it. I am more powerful and have popping skillz.

Why is wafer paper so hard to find?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      I think talking in front of you is more like it. I am more powerful and have popping skillz.

Why is wafer paper so hard to find?
      Yeah right, you're not more powerful, just delusional that's all. I, on the other hand, I "haz pwoerez".

'cause I made it hard to find.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Sure you did. I'm delusional? Ha, thaty would be you with and ego to match.

Well I shall be forced to stick nougat on you than.
        sigpic

Comment

hey lets get the discussion back on girlbot where it belongs. do you think shes as esay as claudia?

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
            hey lets get the discussion back on girlbot where it belongs. do you think shes as esay as claudia?
            Pfft. Girlbot isn't interesting. Booorrring!

Comment

Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
              *pokes with stick*
              sigpic

Comment

*pokes with stick*
                *hands Iffy a bigger stick*

Comment

*hands Iffy a bigger stick*
                  Thanks, I have some displaced anger to work out. *billyd harder*
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I have some displaced anger to work out. *billyd harder*
                    You're welcome. You work out that anger girl!

Comment

You're welcome. You work out that anger girl!
                      I shall.
                      sigpic

Comment

Isn't this nice. Us ascended beings sticking together. Where's Geeky anyways? I know where Greg is. Exploring the outer edges, as usual.

Comment

Somewhere with the wraith?
                          sigpic

Comment

And the next part of this lovely story for a lovely Humaniform girl :-)

Spoiler:

The forest smelled of pine and flowers as Alethia and Atzel rode through it on their newly acquired horses. The slow progression of the sun's descent into the horizon worried Atzel who feared that the night would give the enemy a chance to set up an ambush if they were to stop for a rest. He turned over to face his Princess who was starting to show signs of exhaustion. Despite her tough demeanor she was still not as fit as a royal guard such as himself. She simply did not have the stamina to keep up. She faced him as well as she began to tire to the point where she could no longer conceal it. She read the worried expression on Atzel's face and new that she had to hide the truth before he decides to do something stupid like resting.

"Princess," Atzel spoke as the horses came close together following a road that surely would lead them into border patrols. However Atzel picked that path in the hopes of running into an advanced recon force from their own army. The shadows casted by the tall trees began grow with intensity as the darkness of the night befell the forest. "Don't think about Atzel," Alethia warned him. But he did not care about any threats she could make or follow through. He stopped his horse and seconds later she did the same turning around to see him on his feet.

"Take your horse and ride of the road and head towards your kingdom," Atzel told Alethia, "You'll run into our troops eventually, I'll stay here and buy you some time so that you won't need to over exhaust yourself." Alethia did not like that plan, it meant certain death for Atzel. She got off the horse and walked over to him hopping to convince him that he was being an idiot. "You'll only get yourself killed," she said.

"I don't matter, you must live Princess," Atzel responded. He was about to say something else but got interrupted by Alethia's hand which swung at his face leaving his cheek burning in pain. Her slap was hard enough that it sent an echo into the trees.

"No!" she shouted, "I won't leave you here, you're coming with me if I have to knock you out and drag you with me." Atzel was shocked, she never hit him or anyone for that matter, aside from the enemy that is. He saw anger in her stance, but sorrow in her eyes. She truly wanted him to be with her. "If we keep going at this pace not only will you exauhst yourself but your horse will-"

"Shut up," Alethia interrupted Atzel with a low tone. She walked even closer to him and wrapped her arms around his body catching Atzel off guard. She rubbed her face into his shoulder, he reluctantly wrapped his own arms around her. "I don't want you to die," She whispered in his ear, "You said that you'd do anything for me, then do this." He pulled away from her and stared intently into her eyes. Her eyes ate away at his soul, it was that same feeling that he felt in the secret passage back at the castle. A feeling of contemplating unmitigated beauty but it was stained with her sorrow and soft pleas. His most instinctive reaction was to give in, but his training and his own loyalty to the crown held him firm in his decision.

"I can't," Atzel said, "My loyalty is to the crown, to the kingdom. And you're far more important to the kingdom than I am. You are of royal blood and every bet superior to that of mine." Alethia felt that sting again, he still saw her as her title, and nothing more. But deep down she knew that was not true, he just needed something to get out of that stubborn legal barrier that made him such an over protective blind man who couldn't see just how much she wanted each other to be equals, how she wanted to be able to enjoy life with anyone and not just egotistical nobles or pampered bratty winches who would scream at the thought of seeing the smallest of insects.

Alethia shoved Atzel against a nearby tree trunk. He tried to shove his way out but she held him in place with her fierce determination. Her lips touched his, and opened up to exchange a kiss that made Atzel's eyes grow wide open. Her body pressed up against his, he had no where to go. He couldn't even breath, the shock was so great that he just stood their receiving the kiss from his Princess. So many things went through his mind.

Alethia finally released him from her grasp leaving him out of breath.

"So did I kiss you any differently than any other woman would?" Alethia asked him making an argument out of the kiss. Atzel was disoriented, confused and unsure of what was even going on. He swallowed and tried to speak. "Yes..." he siad, "wait no, you were, um, are a great kisser. Uh..I mean" Atzel didn't even know what to say. Alethia stepped closer to him and he dashed back. She placed her hands on her hips and cocked an eyebrow.

"Really?" she said, "so what is it? Did you enjoy it? Did the heavens open up and smite you because you kissed a Princess?" She purposefully stood in an aggressive posture with her feet spread out and her hip slightly off to a side. She took two more steps toward the retreating and speechless Atzel.

"Tell me was I not worthy to kiss you?" she asked again and took another step towards him.

"Oh no, your highness," Atzel finally spoke.

"Oh so now I have to be worthy to kiss you?" Alethia purposefully took his response out of context. She took another step and had Atzel backed up against another tree. She amazed herself at what a simple kiss could do and just how much of an effect she had on him. She tried hard not to smile or let her surprise known.

"I...Princess..." Atzel was cornered with no way out.

"Just because I'm a Princess and you are not of noble blood does not mean that I can't like you," Alethia lectured Atzel, "And if I like you that means I don't want you to throw your life away as if it didn't matter. Now stop thinking like an ape and get on that horse and leave with me before that other ape finds us!"

Atzel blinked, still not fully recovered from the shock or the Princess' impressive ability to corner him, one of the best knights of the royal guard like a child caught stealing bread.

"Yes, your highness," was all he was able to say.

"Good, now let's go," Alethia said. They both mounted their respective horses and rode off at a higher speed than before knowing that they have allowed Count Sheran and his men more than enough time to catch up. Their only hope now was to find friendly forces.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              And the next part of this lovely story for a lovely Humaniform girl :-)

Spoiler:

The forest smelled of pine and flowers as Alethia and Atzel rode through it on their newly acquired horses. The slow progression of the sun's descent into the horizon worried Atzel who feared that the night would give the enemy a chance to set up an ambush if they were to stop for a rest. He turned over to face his Princess who was starting to show signs of exhaustion. Despite her tough demeanor she was still not as fit as a royal guard such as himself. She simply did not have the stamina to keep up. She faced him as well as she began to tire to the point where she could no longer conceal it. She read the worried expression on Atzel's face and new that she had to hide the truth before he decides to do something stupid like resting.

"Princess," Atzel spoke as the horses came close together following a road that surely would lead them into border patrols. However Atzel picked that path in the hopes of running into an advanced recon force from their own army. The shadows casted by the tall trees began grow with intensity as the darkness of the night befell the forest. "Don't think about Atzel," Alethia warned him. But he did not care about any threats she could make or follow through. He stopped his horse and seconds later she did the same turning around to see him on his feet.

"Take your horse and ride of the road and head towards your kingdom," Atzel told Alethia, "You'll run into our troops eventually, I'll stay here and buy you some time so that you won't need to over exhaust yourself." Alethia did not like that plan, it meant certain death for Atzel. She got off the horse and walked over to him hopping to convince him that he was being an idiot. "You'll only get yourself killed," she said.

"I don't matter, you must live Princess," Atzel responded. He was about to say something else but got interrupted by Alethia's hand which swung at his face leaving his cheek burning in pain. Her slap was hard enough that it sent an echo into the trees.

"No!" she shouted, "I won't leave you here, you're coming with me if I have to knock you out and drag you with me." Atzel was shocked, she never hit him or anyone for that matter, aside from the enemy that is. He saw anger in her stance, but sorrow in her eyes. She truly wanted him to be with her. "If we keep going at this pace not only will you exauhst yourself but your horse will-"

"Shut up," Alethia interrupted Atzel with a low tone. She walked even closer to him and wrapped her arms around his body catching Atzel off guard. She rubbed her face into his shoulder, he reluctantly wrapped his own arms around her. "I don't want you to die," She whispered in his ear, "You said that you'd do anything for me, then do this." He pulled away from her and stared intently into her eyes. Her eyes ate away at his soul, it was that same feeling that he felt in the secret passage back at the castle. A feeling of contemplating unmitigated beauty but it was stained with her sorrow and soft pleas. His most instinctive reaction was to give in, but his training and his own loyalty to the crown held him firm in his decision.

"I can't," Atzel said, "My loyalty is to the crown, to the kingdom. And you're far more important to the kingdom than I am. You are of royal blood and every bet superior to that of mine." Alethia felt that sting again, he still saw her as her title, and nothing more. But deep down she knew that was not true, he just needed something to get out of that stubborn legal barrier that made him such an over protective blind man who couldn't see just how much she wanted each other to be equals, how she wanted to be able to enjoy life with anyone and not just egotistical nobles or pampered bratty winches who would scream at the thought of seeing the smallest of insects.

Alethia shoved Atzel against a nearby tree trunk. He tried to shove his way out but she held him in place with her fierce determination. Her lips touched his, and opened up to exchange a kiss that made Atzel's eyes grow wide open. Her body pressed up against his, he had no where to go. He couldn't even breath, the shock was so great that he just stood their receiving the kiss from his Princess. So many things went through his mind.

Alethia finally released him from her grasp leaving him out of breath.

"So did I kiss you any differently than any other woman would?" Alethia asked him making an argument out of the kiss. Atzel was disoriented, confused and unsure of what was even going on. He swallowed and tried to speak. "Yes..." he siad, "wait no, you were, um, are a great kisser. Uh..I mean" Atzel didn't even know what to say. Alethia stepped closer to him and he dashed back. She placed her hands on her hips and cocked an eyebrow.

"Really?" she said, "so what is it? Did you enjoy it? Did the heavens open up and smite you because you kissed a Princess?" She purposefully stood in an aggressive posture with her feet spread out and her hip slightly off to a side. She took two more steps toward the retreating and speechless Atzel.

"Tell me was I not worthy to kiss you?" she asked again and took another step towards him.

"Oh no, your highness," Atzel finally spoke.

"Oh so now I have to be worthy to kiss you?" Alethia purposefully took his response out of context. She took another step and had Atzel backed up against another tree. She amazed herself at what a simple kiss could do and just how much of an effect she had on him. She tried hard not to smile or let her surprise known.

"I...Princess..." Atzel was cornered with no way out.

"Just because I'm a Princess and you are not of noble blood does not mean that I can't like you," Alethia lectured Atzel, "And if I like you that means I don't want you to throw your life away as if it didn't matter. Now stop thinking like an ape and get on that horse and leave with me before that other ape finds us!"

Atzel blinked, still not fully recovered from the shock or the Princess' impressive ability to corner him, one of the best knights of the royal guard like a child caught stealing bread.

"Yes, your highness," was all he was able to say.

"Good, now let's go," Alethia said. They both mounted their respective horses and rode off at a higher speed than before knowing that they have allowed Count Sheran and his men more than enough time to catch up. Their only hope now was to find friendly forces.
                              Amazing. "Her eyes ate away at his soul" Wow, Tood beautiful
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                                Amazing. "Her eyes ate away at his soul" Wow, Tood beautiful
                                A girl's eyes have that affect you know.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X