The Story about Princess Alethia and her knight
        Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11961655
        MORE STORY!!!! let's see if I can finish this by Tuesday

Spoiler:

The faint light created by the torch that Atzel carried illuminated the dark old unused passages that he and Alethia walked through. Their steps were the only sound they heard along with the gentle cracking of the flame. Alethia stared intently at Atzel's back thinking about his strong arms that embraced her earlier when she was thrown into the cell.

Atzel had his sword in hand and Alethia had her own as well, she hated that such a wonderful trip was ruined by man like Count Sheran. It was men like him that made her detest them for their arrogance and general stupidity. But it was men like Atzel, who reminded her that not all of them were the same. Atzel, although annoyingly overprotective, recognized her strengths and even gives in to them. Now they were forced to wonder the secret passages that connected the lower levels of the Castle to the found levels.

Atzel stopped and cleared some cobwebs revealing a lever. He turned around and faced Alethia, he almost lost his breath as his gaze met Alethia. He always though of his Princess as a beautiful lady, but he never quite saw her in a way that attracted him to her. Her round hazel eyes reflected the gold of the fire. Her lips tightly pressed but full reminded him of her smile, the widest most jovial smile he had ever seen. everything about her, her long strait brown hair and slender body was highlighted in that passage.

"Well?" Alethia wispered breaking the awkward silence. "Forgive me Princess," Atzel apologized bringing himself back to their situation, "I found a lever that may lead outside into the main ground level."

"Open it then," Alethia said in a low voice. Atzel nodded and cranked the lever. A portion of the wall inched open with a space just big enough for them to squeeze through. Atzel set the torch into a whole in the wall that seemed to be made just for that purpose. He squeezed his way through cautiously and scanned the area. The white hall, the bright light coming through the tall windows burned his eyes for a moment. By the time his sight recovered he saw Alethia pass right by him and toke a left down the adjacent corridor.

Alethia ran into a lone guard who stood still shocked at what he was seeing. He believed that he ran into some peasant intruder, oddly wearing a silk night gown stained with blood.

"Halt!" the guard demanded. He didn't notice Alethia's sword until if found it's way next to his throat. Alethia walked closer to him, he stood still. She got up to a foot away from him and smiled mischievously. "What are you planing?" Atzel asked as he walked up beside her with his own sword drawn. She turned her head slightly to the side. "You'll see," She responded and then faced the guard, "Turn around slowly and lead us to Count Sheran's room."

The guard complied and slowly walked down the corridor took a right and went up a flight of stairs. They all finally arrived at the room, the guard assured them that it was vacant, so Alethia had him open it. Upon getting inside Atzel knocked the guard out and closed the door behind them.

"I guess I'll find the count's wardrobe," Atzel said. But Alethia placed her hand on his shoulder and nodded. "No," she siad, "We need to wash up first and fast." Atzel was about to ask about her, he doubted that the count had any lady's clothing around. "He has a dress he expected me to try on earlier," Alethia commented anticipating Atzel's question. She pointed over to a chair near a partition that was used to change one's clothes in privacy.

They spent several minutes washing up, Alethia got dressed after washing herself and while Atzel did the same. Then he dressed up. He had a lavish suit on, colorful and adorned in medals with a slash that held Castov's seal. He hated it.

"This looks like if I was an insecure man trying to overcompensate," Atzel made his displeasure known. Alethia laughed at his words. "Just don't tell the poor fool that, he'll throw a fit," she said. Atzel came out from behind the partition to find Alethia dressed in a long green dress. It had a stylish golden belt securing it the dress to her waist while also making the curvature of her waist and midriff slightly visible. Her long hair was combed behind her. They both looked at each other and simultaneously said, "Let's get out of here."
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Here's an Aussie doing a British song for an American
          http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
          sigpic

Comment

Very nice Lazlo. First time I could understand the words in that song
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              MORE STORY!!!! let's see if I can finish this by Tuesday

Spoiler:

The faint light created by the torch that Atzel carried illuminated the dark old unused passages that he and Alethia walked through. Their steps were the only sound they heard along with the gentle cracking of the flame. Alethia stared intently at Atzel's back thinking about his strong arms that embraced her earlier when she was thrown into the cell.

Atzel had his sword in hand and Alethia had her own as well, she hated that such a wonderful trip was ruined by man like Count Sheran. It was men like him that made her detest them for their arrogance and general stupidity. But it was men like Atzel, who reminded her that not all of them were the same. Atzel, although annoyingly overprotective, recognized her strengths and even gives in to them. Now they were forced to wonder the secret passages that connected the lower levels of the Castle to the found levels.

Atzel stopped and cleared some cobwebs revealing a lever. He turned around and faced Alethia, he almost lost his breath as his gaze met Alethia. He always though of his Princess as a beautiful lady, but he never quite saw her in a way that attracted him to her. Her round hazel eyes reflected the gold of the fire. Her lips tightly pressed but full reminded him of her smile, the widest most jovial smile he had ever seen. everything about her, her long strait brown hair and slender body was highlighted in that passage.

"Well?" Alethia wispered breaking the awkward silence. "Forgive me Princess," Atzel apologized bringing himself back to their situation, "I found a lever that may lead outside into the main ground level."

"Open it then," Alethia said in a low voice. Atzel nodded and cranked the lever. A portion of the wall inched open with a space just big enough for them to squeeze through. Atzel set the torch into a whole in the wall that seemed to be made just for that purpose. He squeezed his way through cautiously and scanned the area. The white hall, the bright light coming through the tall windows burned his eyes for a moment. By the time his sight recovered he saw Alethia pass right by him and toke a left down the adjacent corridor.

Alethia ran into a lone guard who stood still shocked at what he was seeing. He believed that he ran into some peasant intruder, oddly wearing a silk night gown stained with blood.

"Halt!" the guard demanded. He didn't notice Alethia's sword until if found it's way next to his throat. Alethia walked closer to him, he stood still. She got up to a foot away from him and smiled mischievously. "What are you planing?" Atzel asked as he walked up beside her with his own sword drawn. She turned her head slightly to the side. "You'll see," She responded and then faced the guard, "Turn around slowly and lead us to Count Sheran's room."

The guard complied and slowly walked down the corridor took a right and went up a flight of stairs. They all finally arrived at the room, the guard assured them that it was vacant, so Alethia had him open it. Upon getting inside Atzel knocked the guard out and closed the door behind them.

"I guess I'll find the count's wardrobe," Atzel said. But Alethia placed her hand on his shoulder and nodded. "No," she siad, "We need to wash up first and fast." Atzel was about to ask about her, he doubted that the count had any lady's clothing around. "He has a dress he expected me to try on earlier," Alethia commented anticipating Atzel's question. She pointed over to a chair near a partition that was used to change one's clothes in privacy.

They spent several minutes washing up, Alethia got dressed after washing herself and while Atzel did the same. Then he dressed up. He had a lavish suit on, colorful and adorned in medals with a slash that held Castov's seal. He hated it.

"This looks like if I was an insecure man trying to overcompensate," Atzel made his displeasure known. Alethia laughed at his words. "Just don't tell the poor fool that, he'll throw a fit," she said. Atzel came out from behind the partition to find Alethia dressed in a long green dress. It had a stylish golden belt securing it the dress to her waist while also making the curvature of her waist and midriff slightly visible. Her long hair was combed behind her. They both looked at each other and simultaneously said, "Let's get out of here."
              Another great episode Can't wait to see the next chapter.
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                Another great episode Can't wait to see the next chapter.
                I'll try to get to the Climax today my Princess
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

The next part of this exciting tale of well....a Princess that deserves it all

Spoiler:

After turning through the last corridor and getting stared at by a dozen different people, Atzel and his Princess Alethia finally made it outside of the castle and into the front courtyard. The gate was visible up ahead and near it were dozen horses tied and guarded. Alethia told Atzel that they were on an easter Castle near the borders between her kingdom and Catsov.

The cool breeze blew Alethia's light and long brown hair against Atzel's ears. They walked with their arms interlocked as if a couple, Alethia firmly held on to Atzel and at times bumped him with her hip purposefully. "Are you enjoying our ordeal?" Atzel asked, "Princess." Alethia then just turned and smiled, "I think they just recognized us."

Immediately Atzel spun around and unsheathed his sword as to guards attacked. Alethia stepped off to the side as Atzel swung his sword up and high into the first guard's shoulder. The guard managed to block the strike and his partner delivered a low swing aiming for Atzel's legs. Being ignored by the second guard, Alethia took out a long dagger and threw herself at the guard impaling his side with the dagger. She pushed him as she pulled the blood drenched dagger out.

Two more Guards, from the area where the horses were kept, sprinted towards the fight. Atzel parried two blows from the first guard and spun on his heals kicking the guard's feet off the ground and plunging his sword into the fallen guard's chest ending his life.

"The horses!" Atzel shouted as the blaring sound of the castle's bells rang. Alethia turned toward him and nodded in understanding. The yelling of the calmed down as Count Sheran showed up with a platoon of troops from the side entrance on horseback. Atzel quickly attacked the two horse guards diving low with his sword and swinging high. The risky maneuver caught the men off guard. He managed to take them down with in seconds. Alethis made her sprint to the horses.

Atzel made his way towards Alethia as she held untied the beasts, but a arrow hit the ground a few feet ahead of him, it was the troops. Atzel cursed as he ran back towards the downed guards and stole their swords. He threw them at the three archers that accompanied that platoon of foot soldiers. They managed to avoid them but that allowed Atzel to run into their formation. With his sword he shoved aside the two pikes that the soldiers used to try to stop him.

Atzel worked his sword into the chest of both soldiers and kicked at the hand of a third soldier who tried to repay him in kind. He found himself stuck, surrounded by a dozen enemy troops. He hoped that Alethia managed to run off through the open entrance, his hopes were shattered with he still saw her green dress of to the side.

While Atzel was busy dealing with the soldiers, Alethia found herself with the despicable Count. He jumped of his high horse with his sword drawn and merely inches from her shoulder.

"You finally decided," Sheran spoke eying Alethia's dagger and laughed, "Imagine that, a woman fighting. I'd be more scared of a monkey throwing stones." Alethia narrowed her eyes, she could no longer hear Atzel fighting, she only had one choice. "You win," Alethia spoke in defeat and stared at the ground.

Sheran lowered his sword and took a step forward and kicked the dagger away.

"A wise choice," he said, "Perhaps you are ready to learn your place." Alethia extended her left arm and grabbed the count's right hand and pulled at it. She then used her right hand to grab unto his armor as she placed her right foot beside and behind his feet and pushed him down. As he fell she held on to him and her knee crashed right into his stomach knocking out the air from his lungs. She then punched him square in the throat causing him to loosen his grip on his sword. She took the weapon from his hands and pressed it against his throat.

"I have, my place is obviously above you," Alethia spoke smiling, "not that it makes much difference since you're not a real man." She stared up and saw the shocked soldiers who did not quite know what happened. She turned around to face the embarrassed and infuriated count. "Tell your men to go inside the castle and leave my knight with me," She ordered. The count shouted telling his men to do what she wanted. Atzel picked up his sword and walked over towards Alethia.

"I'm glad you made me show you that move," Atzel said and pointed his sword at the count as Alethia got up. She mounted his horse and said, "I'll take this as a trophy."

"If I were you I'd run back to your men like the coward you are," Atzel said, "And please do get better clothes." The count got up and sheepishly ran towards the castle shouting at his men to attack. But it was too late for that, by the time his troops made it back outside in mass, Alethia and Atzel rode off into the woods leaving that castle and it's emasculated count behind.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

The next part of this exciting tale of well....a Princess that deserves it all

Spoiler:

After turning through the last corridor and getting stared at by a dozen different people, Atzel and his Princess Alethia finally made it outside of the castle and into the front courtyard. The gate was visible up ahead and near it were dozen horses tied and guarded. Alethia told Atzel that they were on an easter Castle near the borders between her kingdom and Catsov.

The cool breeze blew Alethia's light and long brown hair against Atzel's ears. They walked with their arms interlocked as if a couple, Alethia firmly held on to Atzel and at times bumped him with her hip purposefully. "Are you enjoying our ordeal?" Atzel asked, "Princess." Alethia then just turned and smiled, "I think they just recognized us."

Immediately Atzel spun around and unsheathed his sword as to guards attacked. Alethia stepped off to the side as Atzel swung his sword up and high into the first guard's shoulder. The guard managed to block the strike and his partner delivered a low swing aiming for Atzel's legs. Being ignored by the second guard, Alethia took out a long dagger and threw herself at the guard impaling his side with the dagger. She pushed him as she pulled the blood drenched dagger out.

Two more Guards, from the area where the horses were kept, sprinted towards the fight. Atzel parried two blows from the first guard and spun on his heals kicking the guard's feet off the ground and plunging his sword into the fallen guard's chest ending his life.

"The horses!" Atzel shouted as the blaring sound of the castle's bells rang. Alethia turned toward him and nodded in understanding. The yelling of the calmed down as Count Sheran showed up with a platoon of troops from the side entrance on horseback. Atzel quickly attacked the two horse guards diving low with his sword and swinging high. The risky maneuver caught the men off guard. He managed to take them down with in seconds. Alethis made her sprint to the horses.

Atzel made his way towards Alethia as she held untied the beasts, but a arrow hit the ground a few feet ahead of him, it was the troops. Atzel cursed as he ran back towards the downed guards and stole their swords. He threw them at the three archers that accompanied that platoon of foot soldiers. They managed to avoid them but that allowed Atzel to run into their formation. With his sword he shoved aside the two pikes that the soldiers used to try to stop him.

Atzel worked his sword into the chest of both soldiers and kicked at the hand of a third soldier who tried to repay him in kind. He found himself stuck, surrounded by a dozen enemy troops. He hoped that Alethia managed to run off through the open entrance, his hopes were shattered with he still saw her green dress of to the side.

While Atzel was busy dealing with the soldiers, Alethia found herself with the despicable Count. He jumped of his high horse with his sword drawn and merely inches from her shoulder.

"You finally decided," Sheran spoke eying Alethia's dagger and laughed, "Imagine that, a woman fighting. I'd be more scared of a monkey throwing stones." Alethia narrowed her eyes, she could no longer hear Atzel fighting, she only had one choice. "You win," Alethia spoke in defeat and stared at the ground.

Sheran lowered his sword and took a step forward and kicked the dagger away.

"A wise choice," he said, "Perhaps you are ready to learn your place." Alethia extended her left arm and grabbed the count's right hand and pulled at it. She then used her right hand to grab unto his armor as she placed her right foot beside and behind his feet and pushed him down. As he fell she held on to him and her knee crashed right into his stomach knocking out the air from his lungs. She then punched him square in the throat causing him to loosen his grip on his sword. She took the weapon from his hands and pressed it against his throat.

"I have, my place is obviously above you," Alethia spoke smiling, "not that it makes much difference since you're not a real man." She stared up and saw the shocked soldiers who did not quite know what happened. She turned around to face the embarrassed and infuriated count. "Tell your men to go inside the castle and leave my knight with me," She ordered. The count shouted telling his men to do what she wanted. Atzel picked up his sword and walked over towards Alethia.

"I'm glad you made me show you that move," Atzel said and pointed his sword at the count as Alethia got up. She mounted his horse and said, "I'll take this as a trophy."

"If I were you I'd run back to your men like the coward you are," Atzel said, "And please do get better clothes." The count got up and sheepishly ran towards the castle shouting at his men to attack. But it was too late for that, by the time his troops made it back outside in mass, Alethia and Atzel rode off into the woods leaving that castle and it's emasculated count behind.
                    Yeah Alethia You go girl
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah Alethia You go girl
                      I knew you'd like it
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

I knew you'd like it
                        I do
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

I do
                          Me too...Princess Alethia is cool

And now for me to Treat my Princess well. *Takes Girlbot to a warm beach and gets Lemon aide for while I groom her cat, Cheeto.*
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Watch it Cheeto has claws
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

Watch it Cheeto has claws
                              That's why I'm using masochistic Tood...he wont mind the pain . Then after that it's back to the cage with him, can't keep him out too long you know >.>

*gets sun lotion* You'll need it, the sun can get pretty mean towards the middle of the day.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

That's why I'm using masochistic Tood...he wont mind the pain . Then after that it's back to the cage with him, can't keep him out too long you know >.>

*gets sun lotion* You'll need it, the sun can get pretty mean towards the middle of the day.
                                Cage? Cage? no, my baby doesn't go in a cage
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X