Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    *chases Jper around the thread with a butterfly net*
    I'm invisible, you can't chase me.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      Not going to happen
      For some reason this only makes me like you more But what if I was starving and the only way I could live was if you made me a sandwich?
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        For some reason this only makes me like you more But what if I was starving and the only way I could live was if you made me a sandwich?
        *puts a slice of bread on Tood's head*

Comment

*feeds it to Iffy's monkeys*
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

See below tood has now been made a sandwich

Isn't the English language wonderful
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

See below tood has now been made a sandwich

Isn't the English language wonderful
              Not as wonderful as you, I'm afraid
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

And here is the continuation of the story about a beautiful brunette stalker

Spoiler:

It was dark in Tood's room, he slept calmly in his bed slightly snoring away the night. Girlbot stood there examining the room, the last time she was there when he was asleep she made sure to rearrange things. She casually walked up to Tood and placed her hand on his mouth, this time things were going to be very different. No more messing with his mind, well...no more messing with his mind from a distance that is.

Upon placing her hand on his mouth, Tood's eyes sprang open. His hands instinctively grasped Girlbot's arm in an attempt to push it away. His efforts were in vain, she was far stronger than he anticipated. He tried to speak, or was it scream? Girlbot was not sure. "I'm going to let go," She reassured Tood, "But you have to promise that you wont scream, I hate it when people scream." Tood took a moment to think about it and then slowly nodded in agreement. Girlbot removed her hand from his mouth and he quickly sat up.

"What are you?" Tood asked, "Who are you?"

"You know me," Girlbot said smiling innocently, "Don't you remember? Library?"

Tood did manage to remember, that only served to confuse him. "How do you know where I live?" he asked her.

"I've told you many times that I know where you live, it's not my fault that you never took me seriously," Girlbot answered hoping that at some point he would understand. Even though she sometimes questioned his cognitive skills.

"I don't know you," Tood responded, "You've never said anything." Girlbot decided to drop another hint.

"You know my name and lots of things about me," She stated in a matter of fact fashion, "I'm your Princess." Tood still had the look of confusion about his face, he still quite couldn't add two and two together.

"I. Don't. Know. you," Tood said. Girlbot rolled her eyes, she practically already told him who she was. She stood up straight and crossed her arms across her chest. "Stand up," she said. Tood felt like asking why, but he decided that it would be wise not to question the crazy girl that snuck up on him in the middle of the night.

"How many girls have you called Princess?" Girlbot firmly asked Tood.

"Just one..." Tood answered.

"And what did I just tell you?" Girlbot asked like a scolding parent.

"That you're my....no way!" Tood exclaimed in excitement, "Girlbot!"

"Took you long enough to figure it out," Girlbot walked up closer to Tood who backed away from her. She grabbed his shoulders with her arms and held him in place. She stared right into Tood's eyes and he into hers, he had no idea what was going on or what to expect. "Stay still," Girlbot said. Tood noticed her round eyes, dark long hair and smooth delicate skin. Her body was framed in a fitting leather suit that looked like some sort of uniform. It was a sleeveless black vest like shirt with wrist guards. It had a strange insignia on her chest. She ware dark fitting pants and boots, all military in aspect.

"Wait, what are--" Before Tood could say anything else a wave of light engulfed the two removing him from reality and then back again. He found himself, with GIrlbot still holding his shoulders, in a room of some sort with futuristic computer terminals in it, three in total arranged in a row in the center. Multiple computer screens framed the walls. There were smaller terminals closer to the back with railings scattered around the room almost forming paths.

"I'm going to take a nap now," Tood said and then promptly fainted.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

And here is the continuation of the story about a beautiful brunette stalker

Spoiler:

It was dark in Tood's room, he slept calmly in his bed slightly snoring away the night. Girlbot stood there examining the room, the last time she was there when he was asleep she made sure to rearrange things. She casually walked up to Tood and placed her hand on his mouth, this time things were going to be very different. No more messing with his mind, well...no more messing with his mind from a distance that is.

Upon placing her hand on his mouth, Tood's eyes sprang open. His hands instinctively grasped Girlbot's arm in an attempt to push it away. His efforts were in vain, she was far stronger than he anticipated. He tried to speak, or was it scream? Girlbot was not sure. "I'm going to let go," She reassured Tood, "But you have to promise that you wont scream, I hate it when people scream." Tood took a moment to think about it and then slowly nodded in agreement. Girlbot removed her hand from his mouth and he quickly sat up.

"What are you?" Tood asked, "Who are you?"

"You know me," Girlbot said smiling innocently, "Don't you remember? Library?"

Tood did manage to remember, that only served to confuse him. "How do you know where I live?" he asked her.

"I've told you many times that I know where you live, it's not my fault that you never took me seriously," Girlbot answered hoping that at some point he would understand. Even though she sometimes questioned his cognitive skills.

"I don't know you," Tood responded, "You've never said anything." Girlbot decided to drop another hint.

"You know my name and lots of things about me," She stated in a matter of fact fashion, "I'm your Princess." Tood still had the look of confusion about his face, he still quite couldn't add two and two together.

"I. Don't. Know. you," Tood said. Girlbot rolled her eyes, she practically already told him who she was. She stood up straight and crossed her arms across her chest. "Stand up," she said. Tood felt like asking why, but he decided that it would be wise not to question the crazy girl that snuck up on him in the middle of the night.

"How many girls have you called Princess?" Girlbot firmly asked Tood.

"Just one..." Tood answered.

"And what did I just tell you?" Girlbot asked like a scolding parent.

"That you're my....no way!" Tood exclaimed in excitement, "Girlbot!"

"Took you long enough to figure it out," Girlbot walked up closer to Tood who backed away from her. She grabbed his shoulders with her arms and held him in place. She stared right into Tood's eyes and he into hers, he had no idea what was going on or what to expect. "Stay still," Girlbot said. Tood noticed her round eyes, dark long hair and smooth delicate skin. Her body was framed in a fitting leather suit that looked like some sort of uniform. It was a sleeveless black vest like shirt with wrist guards. It had a strange insignia on her chest. She ware dark fitting pants and boots, all military in aspect.

"Wait, what are--" Before Tood could say anything else a wave of light engulfed the two removing him from reality and then back again. He found himself, with GIrlbot still holding his shoulders, in a room of some sort with futuristic computer terminals in it, three in total arranged in a row in the center. Multiple computer screens framed the walls. There were smaller terminals closer to the back with railings scattered around the room almost forming paths.

"I'm going to take a nap now," Tood said and then promptly fainted.
                  Nice Tood.
                  What is it with guys always fainting on me
                  Interesting to see where the story goes from here
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice Tood.
                    What is it with guys always fainting on me
                    Interesting to see where the story goes from here
                    I guess you overwhelm men with your very amazing attributes
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

uh huh
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

uh huh
                        For some reason...I have the urge to make a certain request
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

For some reason...I have the urge to make a certain request
                          If it's a sandwich........fugetaboudit
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

If it's a sandwich........fugetaboudit
                            Off all the things you're willing to do for me, my Princess, why refuse me a sandwich?
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Off all the things you're willing to do for me, my Princess, why refuse me a sandwich?
                              A whim
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

A whim
                                You really are a Princess....Though I suspect it has more to do with asserting your authority by refusing the simplest of requests....>.>
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X