Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to Tame from the peanut gallery......uh...........observaton deck....uh oh the whatever the observer thing is called. Shares SQ's popcorn*
    Thanks for the garlic bread recipe, I chose option 2
    Ah... having diplomatic immunity is so freeing
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

your honour id like to request a DNA test on the grounds of proving to everyone that not mapp nor p-90 is the father to my child.
      2020 so bad I wanna go back to 2007. Hey guys.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        your honour id like to request a DNA test on the grounds of proving to everyone that not mapp nor p-90 is the father to my child.
        I ran a DNA test on all Cantians and I have just one question. How in the world did muffin become the father?
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I ran a DNA test on all Cantians and I have just one question. How in the world did muffin become the father?

*takes a seat, makes more popcorn*
          This is going to get interesting
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post

*takes a seat, makes more popcorn*
            This is going to get interesting
            Cue Jeremy Kyle theme music...
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
              I'll handle this care with care and discretion. I appoint Jelgate as impartial court researcher.
              Signed,

Gregorius
              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                I'll handle this care with care and discretion. I appoint Jelgate as impartial court researcher.
                Impartial! Jelgate is as impartial as a Holocaust surviver in the Nuremberg trials!
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  Impartial! Jelgate is as impartial as a Holocaust surviver in the Nuremberg trials!
                  I am warning you, do not cross that line. Mr. Jelgate has been appointed by the court due to his excellent track record of obtaining evidence. Insult a court appointee again and you will be held in contempt of court. Do I make myself clear?
                  Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

I am warning you, do not cross that line. Mr. Jelgate has been appointed by the court due to his excellent track record of obtaining evidence. Insult a court appointee again and you will be held in contempt of court. Do I make myself clear?
                    I, as did Tame, must say that I no longer recognize your authority!

-In the course of web events it is self evedent that due to greg's lack of new emoticons, for gateworld, we must, as a dark people, declare greg's rule as contra Darren the great, the creator. Therefore we the posters declare that these unalienable rights endowned by the Creator, Darren the great, the right to Liberty, Justice and the Persuit of postiness can not be ignored.

Therefore from now until the Garworld's untimely demise at the hands of the "We hate SGU because of SGA's cancelation" group declare Greg's authority null and void.

My suporters
                    -The mods of doom
                    -The Force
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

You're being held in contempt of court. It is our advice you use a spellchecker before you start posting declarations of independence.
                      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

You're being held in contempt of court. It is our advice you use a spellchecker before you start posting declarations of independence.
                        You see! He is doing it again. Suppressing our right to pursue postyness!!
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Silence. You're no longer recognized by this court, other than a disturbance in the proceedings.
                          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Silence. You're no longer recognized by this court, other than a disturbance in the proceedings.
                            Funny, I know a little green old man who called me a disturbance in the Force...
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

As impartial court researcher I am coming to a disturbing discovery. It is possible for a raccon and squirrel to mate and produce a viable offspring
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

This is very disturbing indeed and will be put into evidence.
                                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X