Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heretics Unite! (unpopular opinions become popular)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Sky.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I found Dr Beckett boring.

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
      I like Marmite.

I like Vegemite.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
        I found Dr Beckett boring.

I like Vegemite.
        ....*Makes Muffinmite*

The Wraith are evil murderers.
        sigpic

Comment

*revives thread*

Buffy heresy:

1) I love Riley Finn. Yes, I know.

2) I'm not a Xander fan. Yes, he can be very funny. But he also frequently makes me want to slap him.

On another note, I'm afraid I'm going to have to retract my earlier post about Quinto!Spock. I'm finding he improves with repeated viewings.

And while we're talking about movies......I actually enjoyed the Wolverine movie. Not sure that's a heretical opinion, but it did seem that the movie wasn't received all that well.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I liked all 8 seasons of Charmed and don't understand that fandom it was the same show all the way through
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I love all seasons of Heroes.

Comment

I think LOST and Smallville are extremely overrated
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                  I agree!!! I will ONLY be watching smallville in feb because michael shanks will be on it.... we shall then if it is any good.

I LOVE your cat siggie...it's great!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                    I agree!!! I will ONLY be watching smallville in feb because michael shanks will be on it.... we shall then if it is any good.

I LOVE your cat siggie...it's great!
                    I'm not even sure if I'm going to watch that. I was planning on doing so at first, but after seeing pictures of him in that silly costume, I'm starting to have my doubts..

And thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not even sure if I'm going to watch that. I was planning on doing so at first, but after seeing pictures of him in that silly costume, I'm starting to have my doubts..

And thanks!
                      That is probably why she is watching it. You know who crazy fangrils go about their thunking icons in those costumes
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        That is probably why she is watching it. You know who crazy fangrils go about their thunking icons in those costumes
                        :EEK: SO SAYS MR-i-LOVE-CHJLOE-SHALLOW-himself!!! I actually am pretty impressed with shanks acting... he can make even cruddy material (yep lost treasure of the grand canyon I am looking at you) semi-interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                          :EEK: SO SAYS MR-i-LOVE-CHJLOE-SHALLOW-himself!!! I actually am pretty impressed with shanks acting... he can make even cruddy material (yep lost treasure of the grand canyon I am looking at you) semi-interesting!
                          I never said I wasn't shallow however I don't watch a show because an actor is in it. I would get bored if the story is going no where.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Really? LOST sure! I hate it. But I think Smallville is underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              Really? LOST sure! I hate it. But I think Smallville is underrated.
                              you and my daughter ahve a lot in common, she loves smallville and is pleased I will be watching it.

Comment

Working...
                              X