This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about school and computers

This is for a project that I have to do and I need to collect responses.. I'd appreciate it if you took time to answer 11 questions.
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...4tB_2bjg_3d_3d

Go Green

Alright ....

Comment

Thanks

Go Green

Comment

One thing, though. I said I thought that technology studies should be compulsory, but I mean just being able to do word processing, maybe the net (which is fairly self-explanatory (in my opinion ) and I don't mean phones, mp3s etc.... which were also listed !
        maybe it should be concentrated on more in, say, the country (area), where the computer's are generally less advanced, not available etc - I mean, I know lots of farmers have computers etc!!! But some don't...

Comment

Sure areas limited in technology are going to have limited classes, but in any medium sized city, everyone has a cell phone or a smart phone and the like, whereas in the schools, the IT teachers have to call tech support when the printer jams.

Go Green

Comment

Done
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

done

Nothing, you doesn't know how to spell oar the rite grammar for using.
              rofl
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Do you think schools should phase out classes like mathematics on the basis that computers can preform math, and that these computers are nearly everywhere?
                ...how's that for a question
                I wonder how many answered Yes

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                  ...how's that for a question
                  I wonder how many answered Yes
                  not me
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

^and not me.............all done
                    sigpic