This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

I bring lunch for those hard working people. Whose hungry?
    I have salads, cheesecakes, sausages, prawns, lamb, pork, steak, chicken, and ice cold ice tea.
    However, if SB wants to eat, you'll have to get off your butt and help us cook the the meat, etc on the barbie.
    If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

No problem, how about Cajun chicken, Satay pork, prawn kebabs if there's some decent peppers and mushrooms, and how do you like your steaks done?

It will take a little while to cook though, I'm waiting for the charcoal to get up to temperature, I don't hold with those fake gas things.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm just gonna be over here starting some seeds so we have something to plant once those weeds are gone. How about some snapdragons?
        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

NL bounces in. Did someone say "dragons"? I love dragons. *looks around*

Oh, you mean the snapdragons... OK, I like them too. Can we have multi-colored ones?

Oh, and SeaBee, are the satays ready yet? *Sits and waits patiently.* Do you need help with the charcoal fire? My buddies, the dragons can flame the coals.

Comment

FHB returns to the Garden.....attracted by the rumours of free food and the faint but mouth-watering scent of the BBQ .

*looks around*
            *Goes "Tut!"*
            *Goes into a Furry Frenzy of weeding,tidying and generally doing some serious
            tidying!*

Persuades one of NL's living Firestarters to NOT torch all the wildflowers.Sets the Mice to work building a Gazebo,so that visitors can loll in the shade.

Takes a peek at the BBQ.Drat,still no prospect of exotic munchies!

*Waves to Auralan.*
            Asks her to go easy on the "Weeds"....some of them are Herbs!

FHB leaves with a shopping list to stock up on some sauces for the BBQ.

Back soon.
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

OK.
              Meat is cooked.

*points to groaning table*

Help yourselves.

Norlioness, don't forget to have some salad. I know you're a carnivore, but you really need to have a variety in your diet.
              sigpic

Comment

Hi again!

SB you did fantastic with the BBQs. Well done! I bring more goodies. Here are the burger/sausage buns, bread (all sorts), margarine, butter, cheese, condiments and garnishes, softdrinks, wines, and more beer. Also have a bowl of fruit salad and fresh fruits.
                Where's FHB and the sauces???

So everybody...DIG IN! and Enjoy!

Comment

Never fear! FHB is here!

*unloads about 30 varieties of relishes,ketchups,sauces,mayo,salsa dips, mustards etc!* (Even remembered the lo-cal/diet choices )

There we go everybody....oh yes!

*Lollops away*

*Returns pushing a laden food trolley*

Here we go folks......Tiramisu,Pineapple Cheesecake,Cupcakes(No Ants,I swear this time!)and loads of buns and cakes.

Weeeellllll,as the Forum was off so long,I had to do SOMETHING fun.

Time to eat? Or should I put some of these goodies in the Cool Boxes I brought?

*Opens a Diet Coke* Yells: Cheers !

Comment

Yay! Hugs to FHB ((((HUGS)))) for bringing in the sauces. My steak was starting to get cold! Anf yummy to those extra goodies you bought. And don't you dare put back those goodies in the cooler box!

And Cheers back to you FHB! *clinks wine glass with can of diet coke*

Comment

Ahhh, that was a a lovely nap. Mmmmmmmmm.........FOOD!!!!!!!

You guys are the best! - Look at all the scrumptious food.

Alright, dragons, don't push and shove - there's enough food for everyone. First thank everyone - Aphrodite, SB and FHB. *Dragons obediently mumble ... thank you*

Sadly, SB, I know I have to eat some salad. Do you have any grass salad perchance? I have something stuck in my throat...... *cough, hack, cough*

*wanders off to a weedy part of the garden to look for a juicy grass patch*

Comment

Poor NL! FHB passes over some Herbs to help NL's problem.
                        Eewwww! Hairball moment! And it's a biggie.....Ho Hum!! Hadda try....

FHB tucks into the lovely spread,happy as only a true Food Fan can be...

*Passes the salad bowl to the MG-1 team*

*Gets attacked by Furry Friends *

OK! Have what you like Mouse Pals...and thanks for building the huge Gazebo!

*Pets NL's Dragons*

How about some toast, Guys? Care to oblige?

*FHB exits to leap into the garden pond,fur ablaze!*

*SPLOSH*

(Glad MG-1 dug that feature! )

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                          *Passes the salad bowl to the MG-1 team*

*Gets attacked by Furry Friends *

OK! Have what you like Mouse Pals...and thanks for building the huge Gazebo!

*Pets NL's Dragons*

How about some toast, Guys? Care to oblige?

*FHB exits to leap into the garden pond,fur ablaze!*

*SPLOSH*

(Glad MG-1 dug that feature! )
                          ROFLMAO *tears of laughter streaming down* ((((((soggy FHB))))))

Comment

FHB graciously extricates herself from NL's big hug...Don't want to get you covered in "Yuk"!

*Wipes NL's Golden Fur with a handy towel!*

Bloomin' lazy MG-1 dumped a load of garden rubbish in the Pond as they couldn't get the lid off the Compost Bin.....when will those daft Mice learn to just ask for help? *Sighs*

Any of those Prawn Kebabs left? Oh.OK,the Dragons had them?

*Ponders *

*Scoffs Cajun Chicken instead !*

Ah,Heaven is here, and it's Food shaped!

Great company too !

Food first,shower later,for soggy FHB.......

Comment

Sorry FHB, but those dragons seem to have a real taste for seafood kebabs. Don't worry though, there's another batch on, and I'll make sure there's enough for you too.

Baked potatos are ready, by the way.

There's also a veritable cauldran of chilli con carne, a big pot of curry and some flatbreads ready.

Can somebody pass me a beer? Only this is thirsty work.
                              Last edited by SeaBee; 27 May 2004, 05:56 AM. Reason: needed a beer!
                              sigpic

Comment

There ya go SB ! Well done with all the lovely BBQ-ing!!

*Hands over a lovely "Frosted" can of Heineken Lager*

(Well,the old ad used to say something like:"Refreshes the parts other beers can't reach".....no way are FHB and the Mice fit to do all the work around here!)

Leaving SB to his nice cool Tinnie,FHB wanders off to do a bit of gardening...

The Mice caper and frolic along behind......think THEY'VE been at the Beer too!

*Gathers up loads of BBQ debris*

*Finds an empty Dr Pepper can*

*Grubby Gardener FHB hotfoots it to TLW Thread,to see if CrazedWraith has been about,.........and corrupting MG-1 again.*

FHB returns whistling innocently,CW is innocent-Hence the whistle!

Comment

Working...
                                X