This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    (((((((((((((F.H. Bagpuss))))))))))))))))0 Just so Darn Glad to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TAME!!! Great to see you too!! ((((((((((((Tame)))))))))))))

I had a huge problem 1st May. Computer went berserk and tried its best to commit Hara- Kiri .Hubby did his best to fix it but had to give up and take the stupid thing in to be doctored by the experts!

To make matters worse,being a Bank Hol w/e and the huge number of Sasser Worm cases,we didn't get our little I.T. Babykins back till today!

Curses to all Viruses and comp probs in general- It took me nearly all week to get used to being bereft of all Forum contact.The "Withdrawal" nearly did me in!
    Missed so many chances to reply to "Old Forum" messages too- I had 6 messages waiting all week,as it turns out, including one from you!(Sighs)

Anyway,these things are sent to try us,so on with the show!

Want TLW? Bring it on Amigo!!
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

CW sudues the retreating Bagpuss with a thrown choc cheesecake, he then removes TLW and TER from Bagpuss and dons a federation isolation suit. Thus invisble he retreats as silent as a ghost.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Champos
        Yeah sure, I'll kneel before you (or not!!!!!). Whilst Zod is distracted by Champos' pretending to kneel before him, he doesn't notice Champos reach out with a a pair of extendable chopsticks and steal TLW. Bowing obsequiously, Champos backs away, then raises a finger to Zod and runs, runs, runs like the wind I tell you!!!!!!
        Why do you do this to me when you know i'll kill you for it

Comment

What can I say, I like to live dangerously... and I still have TLW!
          sum ergo cogitum
          I am therefore I think.

Comment

Not anymore, Champos. I have TLW .

You guys have been treating TLW with a very careless and dangerous attitude. It's late, and TLW needs to rest and go to sleep. So, everyone, GO TO BED and leave TLW alone!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness
              Not anymore, Champos. I have TLW .

You guys have been treating TLW with a very careless and dangerous attitude. It's late, and TLW needs to rest and go to sleep. So, everyone, GO TO BED and leave TLW alone!!!!!
              Seeing as how BOTH CW AND NL think they BOTH have TLW Tame makes a stop by both.........CW while being invisible is NOT soundproof......and snaps a twig trying to sneak passed Tame...Ah-Ha caught ya...nabbing TLW that CW has Tame moves on to NL.
              Luckily NL has given TLW its own room to rest..you are so thoughtful NL.......AND there are NO alarms of any kind...how cool...Tame gently takes TLW that NL has as well.
              Once by herself Tame determines which is the real TLW and then moves on to let chase continue...............
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Seeing as how BOTH CW AND NL think they BOTH have TLW Tame makes a stop by both.........CW while being invisible is NOT soundproof......and snaps a twig trying to sneak passed Tame...Ah-Ha caught ya...nabbing TLW that CW has Tame moves on to NL.
                Luckily NL has given TLW its own room to rest..you are so thoughtful NL.......AND there are NO alarms of any kind...how cool...Tame gently takes TLW that NL has as well.
                Once by herself Tame determines which is the real TLW and then moves on to let chase continue...............
                Hey Tame How's it going?

that's nice...
                see you later...

Oh, BTW is this TLW that I have in my hand... Why yes my TLW detector tells me it is. Thanks for giving me TLW Tame. see you later =P
                ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                  Hey Tame How's it going?

that's nice...
                  see you later...

Oh, BTW is this TLW that I have in my hand... Why yes my TLW detector tells me it is. Thanks for giving me TLW Tame. see you later =P
                  Hi BCM....so good to see you too!!!!!
                  ((((((((((((BCM)))))))))))))))
                  oh what is this I am taking from your pocket as I hug you?????

why yes.....it is TLW
                  have a nice evening...good seeing you
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Seeing as how BOTH CW AND NL think they BOTH have ...............
                    LOL Tame. Glad you got the right TLW. *smack self* should have read the messages more carefully.

Leaves TLW with Tame since she is so gentle with TLW. NL IS going to bed. Night, all

Comment

The thing is that like so many of us, TLW has a Dark Side. Sometimes it wants to be nice and gentle and to be mothered by Tame, other times it wants to get out and live a little. Tonight is one of those other times. TLW sneaks out of Tame's posession and runs, runs, runs to the nearest establishment selling alcoholic beverages. Champos just happens to be sitting at the bar (he had nothing better to do) and sees TLW when it walks in. Champos buys it a drink (it's not really his type but he's had a few so he's not being so picky right now), they chat, they bond, they go back to his place...
                      sum ergo cogitum
                      I am therefore I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Champos
                        The thing is that like so many of us, TLW has a Dark Side. Sometimes it wants to be nice and gentle and to be mothered by Tame, other times it wants to get out and live a little. Tonight is one of those other times. TLW sneaks out of Tame's posession and runs, runs, runs to the nearest establishment selling alcoholic beverages. Champos just happens to be sitting at the bar (he had nothing better to do) and sees TLW when it walks in. Champos buys it a drink (it's not really his type but he's had a few so he's not being so picky right now), they chat, they bond, they go back to his place...
                        ****SMACK**** That is the sound Tame hears as she comes up upon Champos' place. "I AM NOT THAT KIND OF WORD!!!!" and as TLW storms OUT of Champos' place I scoop it up and we glide off into the moonlit night discussing what jack&^%es boys can be...........

Comment

FHB meets Tame and the Boozy Girlie TLW and offers them both a Chicken + Salad Kebab.
                          After eating the promised treat, and drinking a couple of sobering espressos,TLW decides to pay a visit to the Ladies Room.
                          Sneaky FHB follows and when TLW is finished(!), FHB and TLW sneak away into the night.(TLW thinks a vid session of Clangers and Bagpuss episodes sounds good fun!).............Sorry Tame (Again!)
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Always a plus when FH Bagpuss comes around...the food is EXCELLENT!!! having no clue where FH Bagpuss and TLW have gotten themselves off to...why do we women go in pairs?????......Tame checks out the ladies room....ACK! Dang that FH Bagpuss...underhanded as always! I should have known when she handed me food!!
                            Luckily for me FH Bagpuss did not realize that she has a strip of the TP (toilet paper for those NOT in the know) stuck to her shoe and bits are falling off as she walks away with TLW, leaving me a lovely trail....Spotting them up ahead, Tame dashes around a building to cut them off on the next block.....laying in wait ..Tame springs out on the unsuspecting FH Bagpuss, causing her to toss the choccy whatever she was nibbling, (sorry) up into the air, along with TLW. Tame nabs TLW and heads for the hills. Leaving a choccy juggling FH Bagpuss far behind

Comment

Unfortunately Tame runs into BCM where he rips TLW out of her hands and runs off into the night. =P
                              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

ya know..... FH and I go to great lengths to create a wonderful scenerio for the readers to picture in their minds as they are envisioning TLW being bandied about and you just walk in *rip* it out of my hand and *run* off into the night?????
                                BCM ...confronted with his brashness just stands there dazed from Tame's tongue lashing so Tame rips TLW out of his hands and runs off into the night

Comment

Working...
                                X