This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    FHB (((((((((((((((DJF)))))))))))))))) feeds her some choccie-cake (Ant-free!)and explains that the more competition the better !! Missed ya !

While FHB is in soppy mode,sends virtual Huggies to CW too !

To while away the time till another bout of TLW thiev......*Cough* chasing happens, MG-1 are playing a daft little game of their own....namely "FHB-teasing and baiting".

Humph....they show me no respect.......
    Mal grabs TLW and takes it with her on the plane. You'll all have to meet me at van airport for a chance to get it!!!!!! :-P

Comment

It just so happens though that Champos knows the pilot, who just so happens to owe Champos a favour, which just so happens to translate as the piot takig TLW from Mal while she sleeps and sending it down on the back of an unarmed cruıse tomahawk mıssıle (why does a commercıal aeroplane carry a tomahawk? Good questıon...) straıght down to Champos. Champos straps on a tank and takes TLW off to explore the beauty of the underwater world...
      sum ergo cogitum
      I am therefore I think.

Comment

LOL !! Good recovery ,Champos.

However, FHB had a mini-sub (ZPM powered ) on MAL-tracking detail ...

Within a short while,FHB catches Champos and TLW...Seizing Champos in one robot arm,and TLW in the other,FHB pilots the "Super-Honkin' Sub" (TM) to the nearest shore.

Champos is released safe and sound and TLW-free.....and FHB zooms away and submerges,after setting course for the good old UK,and tucking TLW safely aboard !

(Always wanted to have a go in a sub...and if you don't know what a ZPM is,then don't ask me ! Too "Techy" and new .....and would need spoilery info )
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Of course because tanks are rather heavey amoured objects Champos just sinks to the bottom and is stuck there drowning. Luckily CW berams him up the his mothership and is presented with the real TLW by Champos as a reward for saving Champo's life.

CW boots Champos out the airlock and sets off with TLW in the mothership to outerspace.

EDIT disregard this message FHB got there first. Though i think my way of doing it was funnier.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

**Cough** Ahem,CW !
            AU time ? LOL !! My Post was a minute quicker...sheesh !

Comment

I thought your way was funnier too ,CW !

Are we off again?

Comment

FHB's sub issuddenly yanked up into thin air. FHB looks up startled to see shes been caught inb a giant magnet suspended from CW's mothership. EG-1 abseil down to the sub, break in, zat FHB and Take TLW and return to the mothership with TLW.

CW then cuts the sub lose and gives its postion to the English coasty guard, so FHB doesn't drown.

Then The mother ship sets off for outerspace stopping breifly in low orbit to eject ALL stowaway mice ascended or otherwise.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Magnets !! Curse those B####y Magnets .....foiled again !

FHB recovers from her zatting to find 5 groggy mice in soggy BDU's and one very smug and dry Oma Mouse,......luckily she managed to save us all from the cunning (Yet very stylish ) CW .

FHB needs a rest and a rethink of basic strategy......

*wanders off to find some solace in a cuppa and painkillers...these zattings take their toll on FHB's baggy butt.......mumble,mumble ......*

Comment

Aww poor FHB, CW takes pity on FHB and beams down the...

...Extra large Pack of Cat Nip that Lt. Chuluk (Leader of EG-13) has been hoarding.
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

Wow...CATNIP !! Thanks,CW !!!

Aches and pains forgotten,FHB greedily pops open the wondrous gift and shakes some over herself !

The TLW can wait.....this stuff's FUN ......

Sends the Mice berserk but who cares,lol !

Comment

CW's ship lands on a planet at night-time.

A certain scoutship soon lands nearby. Ewoks are sent to investigate.

Now Matt has been spending some time in Romania - Transylvania to be precise.

Matt greets the Ewoks: "Oh, hi guys, CW might have told you I've been doing a little bit of travelling, meeting the locals...you know. Some of them fancied helping me out"

Matt opens up the back of the scoutship and the coffins inside. VG-1 soon rise up - catching one unlucky private before he can run away and bites him.

The now-vampirised Ewok is now under Matt's command and transports TLW to Matt who subsequently takes off before CW is any the wiser to the turncoat in his ranks.
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Awww No, Private No-name Redshirt was vampireised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one oneeleven etc

Lucikly Lt's Kettch and Chuluk and their EG temas attack poor No-name with silver bullets/ wodden stakes for shot guns as well holy water supersoakers UV lamps flamethrowers at least one of them worked and Redshirt goes *poof.*

The CW and EGs 1+13 beam to the scoutship and put a stake between Matt's Queen Vampires ventrecals (sp, that part of the haeart BTW) and all matts vamp scream and go to dust, CW santchs TLW of Matt hands him a tribble and beams into a group of klingons as punishment for the murder of poor Private Redshirt.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

SeaBee, in his guise of "Handsom stranger, Super vicar", organises a memorial service for Pte. Redshirt. Among the mourners is CW, sobbing unconsolingly.
                            With vision blurred by tears, he does not see SB sneak up and gently remove TLW during the eulogy.

SB legs it out through the vestry, steals a limo and drives off.
                            sigpic

Comment

La La La, I Have A Belly Button, La La La, Its A Inni, La La La, Its So Sexy, La La La LaLaLaLaLaLaLa Laaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathox
                                La La La, I Have A Belly Button, La La La, Its A Inni, La La La, Its So Sexy, La La La LaLaLaLaLaLaLa Laaaaaaaaaa.
                                And this has what to do with TLW?

SB is tranfixed by Wrathoxs singing and CW sneaks up behind him clonks him on the head and takes back TLW.
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X