Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CW is going on Holiday for 2 weeks, CW fells it would be unfair to take TLW with him. Thus he beams it diwn onto the SGC gate ramp for anyone who wants. He also beams down a certificate of authencity so you can be sure it is the REAL LAST WORD. and not any kind of trickery etc etc etc.

Sayanara, Crazedwraith.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

Wow, this is almost too easy! Fluffy scoops up TLW and trots on up to the General's office.
      sigpic

Comment

...where MG-1 are waiting to pounce !

Fluffy is indeed mighty and talented.....but not immune to direct commands.(He's a well trained Pooch )

Charlie Mouse, using the General's Mike system,yells SIT and Fluffy obeys.

Charlie points to the floor and yells DROP IT !! and Fluffy nicely drops TLW and waits for the next order .

Charlie quickly grabs TLW and scampers away with the rest of MG-1,back to FHB .

He's a dedicated guy,that Charlie ! His mission was to "Fetch TLW",so he got creative ...........
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

HAH! Fluffy had already deposited TLW in a special box on the General's desk. FHB merely got the decoy. Fluffy returns to the General's office to guard TLW until his best buddy can come and help him.
          sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMAO !!!!
            In return for the BFPYS (Best Fluffy Pic Yet Seen) ,FHB lets Nola and Fluffy keep TLW for a bit longer !

Comment

Only for Matt to return from the 'England won Euro 2004 by beating Greece 5-0 in the final' alternate universe with some dog food!

Once Fluffy's well fed he's more than happy to give TLW to Matt who then goes topside and hitchhikes his way to the airport before flying out to an unknown destination(having already checked that this TLW is not a fake).
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I come back all nice: I say hello, I'm friendly, I steal it goodnaturedy... what happens?????? I have TLW stolen AND I have my wallet stolen as well!!!!! If that's the sort of reception I'm going to get I'm going to have to get really, REALLY nasty and pull Matt's hair until he gives up TLW! And let that be a lesson to all the rest of you!!!

Oh, and by the way, I personally found the - England won Euro 2004 by beating France seven-nil - Alternate Reality even more enjoyable...
                sum ergo cogitum
                I am therefore I think.

Comment

An enraged Matt then punches Champos, grabs TLW and sprints away.
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Alas for Matt,he is neatly tripped up by FHB who snatches TLW and vanishes into thin air...... (and yes it's the real one ....)
                    Oma Mouse to the rescue again !

::Waves to Champos ::

Comment

And good ol' Charlie Mouse told NL where FHB and TLW will be 'wisped' to.

So when FHB and TLW dematerialize, NL is waiting. Hey-hey-hey FHB - long time no see *gives a huge hug* and NL bemoans incessantly that she hasn't been able to access GW because of internet issues. FHB falls asleep in the middle of NL's long complaint. NL then stealthily bounces away with TLW, and of course, leaving a lovely plate of choccy brownies for FHB.

Comment

NL goes BOING BOING BOING...

*DOOSH* Matt whacks her over the head mid-bounce with a handy club and makes his getaway with TLW leaving NL behind dazed.
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

*shakes head* GGGGrrrrrrrrrrr-- Chases after Matt in a zig-zag manner since NL is still a bit unsteady after that head bashing from Matt. With her super duper bounce, NL lands on Matt and poor Matt goes splat! and drops TLW. NL happily takes TLW and twirls away. Matt is awestruck, though somewhat flattened!

Comment

Suddenly awakened by the "bouncing" of NL and attracted by the groaning of Matt,FHB sets off in hot "Puss-uit" of TLW.....clutching the wondrous cookies!(Wow,thanks NL )

Leaving Matt some cookies as a get well pressie,FHB soon catches up with the merrily bouncing NL .....

After grabbing NL in a huge honkin' great hug,FHB slinkily lets Sammie Mouse filch TLW while we cats catch up on all the Mousie and Dragon news !

Once FHB and NL have scoffed TLC (The Last Cookie ! ),FHB bids adieu to NL then scarpers as fast as her leggies can carry her,TLW, and MG-1 away..

Comment

DJF returns (after badly negecting this thread) and quietly sneaks up to FHB. DJF gives a big hug to FHB and says she's missed having fun chasing down TLW. As FHB welcomes DJF back, she doesn't realize that during the hug, DJF took TLW.

"I have to get back to work now." *DJF hops away on the back of KG-1*
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

....alas poor DJF is dismounted by a well-aimed "Antsy Cup-Cake" (Copyright DJF ) (Pardon the irony !! )

While DJF frantically chases her beloved Skippy,and the rest of KG-1, who have instantly fled in terror at the sight of MG-1.....FHB calmly picks TLW up from the ground and prances and skippety-hops away "LOL-ing" !!

Dont worry DJF FHB left you a stack of "TLP"s of Daniel and Jack as compensation ..... ("The Latest Piccies" )

(((((((((((DJF))))))))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X