Clear All

Okay I'll take the bait...

BCM pounces on Taim and steals TLW...

He then runs off and cowers in fear...
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

*Feeds bcmilco lots of coke till he needs the toilet and offers to look after TLW till he gets back. Bcmilco comes back refreshed to find Apophis gone and TLW with him. Bcmilco breaks down and crys*

Comment

And wrightly so for CW's pet eowks a angry now and viciously attack BCM leaving bite marks all over, and takeing TLW to their god Crazedwraith.

EDIT: Damn you Apophisis! You got there first. Now my loyal ewok tribes will have to maul you unconcious and swap the fake TLW they got from BCM for your real one. Now i have TLW and am located in my trusty O'neill in orbit guarded by herds of rabid ewoks. (we also have enough food and supplies to keep us alive for centuries at least)

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha!
        Last edited by Crazedwraith; 01 May 2004, 12:45 PM. Reason: Typos and stuff like that.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Just so ALL of you sillys know I DID NOT take TLW from NL so he still has it........ I left it with him for a shopping expedition........

So nah..BCM....
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Seeing as how TLW REALLY HAS been through the ringer...I will leave it with NL for a makeover..........for now........I am waiting for BCM to get his little paws on it before I pounce...I *just* missed him...darnit!!
            Thank you ((Tame)). Tried to post earlier but couldn't get online. TLW had a great time shopping. TLW bought some lovely shoes. We're now having ice cream. Here, have some ice cream. *hands ice cream sundae to Tame*

So, everyone, TLW is definitely still with me.

Comment

Ah but while you were handing out ice creams (where's mine?) TLW went walking to try out its new shoes, and walked straight into my hands. I now have TLW and as we speak am aboard a jet flying to ... oh heck I'm not saying where!
              Chook

Comment

Unbeknownst to Chookgate, NL has put a tracking device in TLW's shoes. Tracks Chookgate and TLW easily and rings to their location. Hands 2 sundaes to Chookgate, who then releases TLW to receive the ice creams. NL quickly escapes with TLW

Comment

NL bumps into BCM who steals TLW and runs off after removing the shoes so he cannot be tracked.
                  ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                    NL bumps into BCM who steals TLW and runs off after removing the shoes so he cannot be tracked.
                    right into my waiting trap......I have you now BCM.....<evil Tame Laughter>

BCM is now caught in the Suave Swooper Trap (TM) made by the Asgard/Furling combined company. It is designed to catch Suave swoopers...Yes that would be you BCM!!!

I now happily take TLW sans shoes...tummy full from sundae (Thanks NL) and leave you to your fate....Oh and don't struggle...it just gets tighter if you do

add more <Evil Tame laughter here>
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

BCM who was clever enough to figure out how to free himself, freed himself. =P

You see the priciple was very similar to this... *cough* anyway...

BCM then sneaks up behind Tame and yells "BOO!"

When Tame drops TLW BCM scoops it up and runs...
                      ~BCM =)

Comment

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!

Oh you scared the living daylights out of me!!!!!!!
                        That BCM.....just so darn sneaky AND apparently scary

Good thing I have my handy dandy trusty new neeka running shoes(TM) on...BCM has no clue as a fast moving wind yet beautiful fragrance goes by him, leaving him yet again without TLW

What is that BCM???? Who was that "Fast moving wonderful smelling stranger"

singy songy voice....Because She is "The Quisart Saderat (sp) Tame

Comment

BCM is very much confused now, but he shakes it off and snatches TLW while Tame sings =P
                          ~BCM =)

Comment

BCM is very much confused now, but he shakes it off and snatches TLW while Tame sings =P
                            Its from DUNE you silly.......Snatches back TLW in disgust as BCM apparently did not watch Sci-Fi two weekends ago....sheesh

Comment

I thought so, but I wasn't sure why you were singing it... BTW it's Kwisatz Haderach according to my copy of Dune...

BCM steals TLW while Tame is taking notes.
                              ~BCM =)

Comment

I thought so, but I wasn't sure why you were singing it... BTW it's Kwisatz Haderach according to my copy of Dune...

BCM steals TLW while Tame is taking notes.
                                dag nab it I knew my spelling would be my down fall one day...BTW I was singing it to be like the little girl in the movie

Unbeknownst to BCM I have madde a fake TLW while making notes and while I explain the *concept of Dune The Movie* I quietly swap it for the real TLW

Okay...you understand now??? Okay Bye Bye BCM...walking off VERY quickly with The REAL (yes its the real one) TLW

Comment

Working...
                                X