Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg sends in his grunts who steal TLW back for him.
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

The grunts take TLW back to the chocolate palace, which soon melts due to QT's big mirror thingy. QT uses TLW magnet to take TLW out of the rubble.

Comment

Greg wonders if Qtyled knows that Greg always stores TLW in his Citadel or his summerpalace.
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

*Wraiths Greg and gets TLW.*
          sigpic

Comment

Grabs TLW I WIN!

Comment

Hello, GL12. *as she politely greets GL12, CeeKay surrepetitiosly picks TLW from his pocket* Oh, sorry, gotta go. See you around! *runs away*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

You B*********! *Tempts TLW away with a TLW treat*

Comment

CeeKay borrows QT's TLW magnet and traps TLW. *tries to pull TLW off magnet* Wow, that's one powerful magnet... sorry, QT, you might not get it back for a while...

Comment

*uses rtlweu (remote tlw extraction unit) to grab TLW and transport it to atlantis (that I captured)* Don't move or shep gets it!

Comment

Shep takes pity on his loyal thunker and, tactical genius that he is, steals TLW from GL12 and ships it back to CeeKay on the Daedalus.

Comment

*casually takes TLW and uses it as a pillow to take a nap*

*drools all over TLW*
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*grabs TLW shakes it dry and places an incendiary device in its place*

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                            *grabs TLW shakes it dry and places an incendiary device in its place*
                            *throws the incendiary device in GL's direction*
                            *decides to worry about TLW later*
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*avoids incediary, fires drones at uknesvuinng's ... bed*

Comment

In all the confusion, CeeKay slips in, nabs TLW, and slips out. *pets TLW* Poor thing... You're not hurt, are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X