Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standing in awe of FHB's slinking capabilities, you do that quite well! Tame is stunned that yet again FHB was able to get TLW so easily... ..
    But what is this NL what have you there........Oh Legolas.....love that Elf he is so cute with his little pointy ears. Ahhh Aragorn...so Kingly so freakin' gorgeous ahem...okay TLW yes....NL???
    Sheesh FHB foiled again by a pretty face or faces in this case
    Quickly I follow NL to the GW forum and sneak up behind and *Snatch* TLW........hahahahahaha got it!!!! lalalalalala I run off to the General Discussion Board
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Tracks Tame to the General Discussion forum... peeks in .... where are they? Ah, there's TLW impatiently waiting while Tame reads the threads in GD. Apparently TLW wants to play in the Off-Topic Chatter.

Secretly beckoning it, NL entices TLW to follow her to the Off-Topic Chatter. Merrily, they run away to play The Last Word. Oh, look, LW, you have your own thread. How cool!! *TLW is bouncing happily*

Comment

Lalalalalala? What's the tune,Tame???

Curses to NL,her slinking abilities far exceed my own!

She played on my weakness for Aragorn!

Mind you Tame,you can't hide for long in the Gen. Discussion Board.

Oh cr##!If you go into the Thunk/J+S Threads,I'll have a long wait..........

AHA,got it! No silly,not TLW,a PLAN!
        ///////////////////////////////////////////
        FHB reads the threads as a casual guest ,and on finding Tame's latest post,simply beams TLW back to Base!

Edited to add:am chucking away this FALSE TLW! It was, in fact, a really good forgery........
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

FHB I didn't want to assail you with any actual tune due to the pounding I read your ears took earlier
          But if you look just above....NL beat you to TLW......
          btw...I WAS in a respectable thread Thank you very much voting on the new GW site changes
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness
            Tracks Tame to the General Discussion forum... peeks in .... where are they? Ah, there's TLW impatiently waiting while Tame reads the threads in GD. Apparently TLW wants to play in the Off-Topic Chatter.

Secretly beckoning it, NL entices TLW to follow her to the Off-Topic Chatter. Merrily, they run away to play The Last Word. Oh, look, LW, you have your own thread. How cool!! *TLW is bouncing happily*
            While NL is babbling to "LW",FHB uses her Slink Mode to filch TLW (Yes The Real TLW!) and FHB + TLW= Happiness and Justice!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              FHB I didn't want to assail you with any actual tune due to the pounding I read your ears took earlier
              But if you look just above....NL beat you to TLW......
              btw...I WAS in a respectable thread Thank you very much voting on the new GW site changes
              Dealt with! Got it again .TLW I mean.

(Also earache from being forced to have Eurovision on!)

Of course you were in a respectable thread:Never doubted it!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                While NL is babbling to "LW",FHB uses her Slink Mode to filch TLW (Yes The Real TLW!) and FHB + TLW= Happiness and Justice!
                NL gives FHB a light ping on her nose with her fearsome paw. NL does NOT babble, Ms. Slinky! Snatches TLW back from FHB. Cats!! ..... *grumble ....mumble.... grumble...* as NL walks out with a swish of her tail.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                  (Also earache from being forced to have Eurovision on!)
                  Poor puss. I don't think we get to see the Eurovision contest here in the US. Hmmmm.... that bad, huh? My favourite winner (from years past) is Michael Ball.

Comment

LOL!

Like the "Ms Slinky" title.Wish my Baggie Butt was worthy of the name!

FHB is quite happy to let Norlioness have TLW...Cats need their sleep and FHB is going to bed now(As it's almost 3.00am UK time and I'm struggling to stay awake!)

Respect to the Lioness.*Passes over TLW's Teddy Bear *Look after her!
                    G'Night All! G'Night TLW(Thinking "G'Night,John Boy.G'Night ,Mary-Ellen"
                    OMG How very "Waltons").

To TAME: I'm wishing you a special Good Night,as I'm suddenly getting the urge to chat up potted plants again. You KNOW what I mean!

Comment

Poor puss. I don't think we get to see the Eurovision contest here in the US. Hmmmm.... that bad, huh? My favourite winner (from years past) is Michael Ball.
                      Just one more post then I'll go for real.Yes.Eurovision.Lucky U.S.Unlucky FHB!
                      I swear this "Contest" gets direr every year!

Weird thing is I used to really enjoy it ......then it turned into a joke,IMO.Not my usual way to be so negative,maybe I'm being unfair to the people who enjoy the show!Not to mention the actual contestants,as it takes real guts to perform to a massive audience of millions.I'd frankly prefer to face a firing squad.At least I'd get a last meal and a ciggie!

Comment

Originally posted by FH Bagpuss
                        To TAME: I'm wishing you a special Good Night,as I'm suddenly getting the urge to chat up potted plants again. You KNOW what I mean!
                        FHB you will see this in the Am...A special good morning to you!!! hopefully you did not *mistakenly* water hubby and drag the hapless Daniel plant once again into the bedroom and try to figure out why those dratted pj bottoms you just hemmed for hubby were still not fitting properly

Comment

NL gives FHB a light ping on her nose with her fearsome paw. NL does NOT babble, Ms. Slinky! Snatches TLW back from FHB. Cats!! ..... *grumble ....mumble.... grumble...* as NL walks out with a swish of her tail.
                          Looking down at this beautiful pattern in the dust on the floor.....aaahhhh NL must have swished right on through here!!
                          I love it when NL *shows off* Catching up with NL Tame compliments her on her "Fabulous" display of tail art and flatters her profusely causing her to puff and preen, Which of course causes TLW to fall out of her pocket and as Tame bows to such a display of beauty she scoops up TLW sneakily and tucks it away.
                          "Well NL I will be on my way" ..."You have a lovely night!"

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Looking down at this beautiful pattern in the dust on the floor.....aaahhhh NL must have swished right on through here!!
                            I love it when NL *shows off* Catching up with NL Tame compliments her on her "Fabulous" display of tail art and flatters her profusely causing her to puff and preen, Which of course causes TLW to fall out of her pocket and as Tame bows to such a display of beauty she scoops up TLW sneakily and tucks it away.
                            "Well NL I will be on my way" ..."You have a lovely night!"
                            LOL That'll teach NL to be vain. *swishes tail once more and preens at Tame's compliments* Ack, she's gone! the sneakster. And what's attaching to NL's tails?? -Aaaaargh! dust bunnies ... Tame's d-bunnies....Shooo! shoo! go back to Tame. Fanning her tail furiously, the d-bunnies are blown towards Tame and cause her to cough incessantly.

Tame drops TLW and NL runs in on tippy-clickety toes and picks up TLW. NL escapes with TLW, after leaving a soothing cuppa tea with honey for Tame.

You have a lovely night too, Tame Nighty, night!

Comment

LOL That'll teach NL to be vain. *swishes tail once more and preens at Tame's compliments* Ack, she's gone! the sneakster. And what's attaching to NL's tails?? -Aaaaargh! dust bunnies ... Tame's d-bunnies....Shooo! shoo! go back to Tame. Fanning her tail furiously, the d-bunnies are blown towards Tame and cause her to cough incessantly.

Tame drops TLW and NL runs in on tippy-clickety toes and picks up TLW. NL escapes with TLW, after leaving a soothing cuppa tea with honey for Tame.

You have a lovely night too, Tame Nighty, night!
                              Oh I don't think so you wiley one NL you..............cough....cough.....Sipping Tea, love honey tea Thank you.

Once Tame's throat AND nose has cleared of the dratted D-bunnies ...very ingenius I might add, she looks high and low for NL. What is that light in the distance...........NAILS R US ...... flashing in neon red...........is that NL?? Incredible NL took TLW to have their nails done???? Will wonders never cease?
                              I am nonplussed! Tame creeps up until she is able to look into the large picture window of this small but fashionable Colorado establishment and "whew" TLW is just getting a massage. Had me worried there for a minute!
                              stealthily Tame slithers along the baseboards and slips TLW down from the massage table and just a quietly slithers back out all the while NL is having a facial as her *claws* are being moisturized.

Once out on the street Tame bounds off wit TLW, chuckling within herself as she heads off into the distance.

Comment

"Distance" isn't as far as Tame thinks: FHB and her "Teeny Mouse Gang (TM )are back!........

FHB rushes to Tame and gives her a big hug. While Sammy Mouse profusely apologises to Tame, for her Kleptomaniac phase, and they have a lovely chat about RDA/Jack......FHB sneakily relieves Tame of TLW .......Darn Cats..even I don't trust myself in Baggie Mode!

Once FHB has reassured Tame that "DJ Junior" has no longer any power over FHB when she gets overtired,and they have exchanged the ritual food gifts, we go our separate ways!.........

Yes! Got the TLW back(however briefly,it's still fun )

Comment

Working...
                                X